• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Werewolf I: Bulbatown - WOULD A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown

Current tally
Thunder410 : 2

EDIT: Yes, only I am allowed to edit. Game creators have that right.

Tally is now 3 for Thunder410.

Good players come up with substantial reasons for their actions. For reference, go to PokeBeach's version of this game and look at Pokechamp's posts.

Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown

Pardon the double post, but I'd like to freeze the game at this point in time.

There was no majority vote because more than half of you were inactive. Shame on all of you. This means that the lynch shall be random. The lucky player is #11: Agent Undercover.

So the town put a blindfold around Agent Undercover's eyes and executed them by firing squad. As Agent Undercover collapsed, their role was revealed to all:

You are a Werewolf. Your sole objective is to rid the town of the innocent and claim it for yourself.

Ability: Werewolf. During the night, you may converse with the other Werewolves via PM, AIM, Skype, etc. to determine who to eat. I will kill that person at the end of the night. The other Werewolves are [blurred].

Win condition: Werewolves win.

And with that, the town got lucky. However, they still have to worry about the other Werewolves. What are they plotting? What is the Vampire thinking of? And what have the Werewolves to fear? All will be revealed in time, but before we get there, the first night has started. I need all night roles by SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2010 AT 5:00 PM.

Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown - NIGHT ONE ENDS MARCH 27

Thanks, but that's two warnings.

NO POSTING DURING THE NIGHT!!! I can't tell you enough how annoying this is for the Pokebeach hosts.

Also:
EDITING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!

Also, could a mod sticky this for me? Since posting here is prohibited for long periods of time, this thread may end up getting buried in the depths of the forum. Stickying Werewolf is a common practice on Pokebeach, so a sticky would be equally appreciated here. Thanks.

OOC: Okay, deleted. But what's a pokebeach?

Pokebeach is a website. Unfortunately, you broke two rules again. Modkill.

NO POSTING AT NIGHT.
NO EDITING/DELETING POSTS (except for thread moderator).

In the event of a modkill, your role will be automatically revealed.

You are the Handicapper. You have this interesting ability to handicap others in the town.

Ability: Handicapper. During the night, PM me the name of someone you wish to roleblock. That person will not be able to use his or her special role (including night roles) during the next day.

Win condition: Town wins.

Last edited:

REMINDER: There are only five hours left in night one, and I have only received ONE night action. If you have a night role, please perform your duties and notify me of your results. That is all.

Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown - DAY TWO ENDS APRIL 3

Multiple posts in a row is illegal, I know. However, it's perfectly legal in threads that have long periods of scheduled inactivity.

Just as a by the way, you can send in your roles via e-mail should the server here fail to respond. My address is [email protected]

The Werewolves went on their nightly prowl but couldn't find a victim in time. They retreated and rejoined the town.

Dark Knight crushed his hand under a giant anvil. He can't vote until he can get a doctor to look at his hand. He also has a strange mark on his forehead.

DAY TWO STARTS NOW. You have one week to lynch someone. And this time, let's actually get a lynch going.

EDIT: These are the people who need to post in Day Two (or risk mass modkill):
Everyone needs to post during Day Two.​

Dark Knight sat at the hospital's steps, waiting for a doctor.

Blitzrider walked out of his house, grabbing the newspaper. The headline was "Man Crushes Hand Under Giant Anvil."

"Glad that wasn't me," he muttered.

"You wish," Dark Knight muttered back, holding his bandaged hand.

I sent everyone PMs with the wrong date. This day ends on Saturday, April 3, 2010.

I need a replacement because I'm not playing this anymore

Beav reads the newspaper 'Idiot Crushes Self'

"Nice... Feel bad for him. Hey, what's that strange mark??"

((Vote: Blitzrider
Reason: Haven't seen anyone else post yet. sorry. will change if someone else posts.

pikachuluver44 looks around... "Anyone got cookies?"

((Vote: Blitzrider

Blitzrider: 2
Votes to lynch: 7

Baba O'Riley hears the bickering outside about an idiot hurting his hand "Glad that wasn't me"

Vote: lance x2

Reason: he's leaving

"Will you all just shut up?" Dark Knight yelled.

Last edited:

"Don't tell me to sut up"

Vote:Dark Knight

Reason: because I can

"Make me," Dark Knight snapped back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom