• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My business test, which was today.
This ok on it.

Thanks.

I had a dream that someone who went home from school sick yesterday had an abusive mother. Probably because I just read A Child Called 'It'.

Last edited:
The other night I dreamed that my friends were on break from college and I found out my best friend lost her virginity. I think it was told in a song sequence too. I honestly dont know what the crap that was.

I dreamnt about playing basket-ball with a couple of my buds.
Pretty nice dream.

Thanks.

I prepared and ate half a bagel (the lower half, I think). o_O :9

I think there was something after (and unrelated to) that, but I don't remember it.

I believe I dreamed I was married to a phoenix wright character (Adrian andrews).

It's cool to finally remember a dream for once, I usually forget them.

I dreamed of Bloody GIR watching me without blinking.

Not 100% sure, but I think it involved Rare Candies, (21 I think, maybe my brain came up with that number from the amount of BP I have in Platinum), Crobat, and the Battle Frontier (It's funny, because the dream was more like I was playing it, but I know it was a dream because I gave the Golbat all of the rare candies at once and it evolved only after the last one)

I had a dream Where I was the white rabit in Alice in Wonderland it was really coool!

Last night I had a really weird dream that there was a horror story unfolding in a mansion (we called it a chateau, but whatever), and I had to make it happen. It was creepy, but interesting all the same.

Driving around the school parkinglot with my buddies...
lol.

Thanks.

I dreamed about Bloody Gir again.I really wish I hadn't looked stright into its eyes!

Last night I had a recurring childhood dream of mine that involves watching a bird's eye view of a gorilla free falling from a skyscraper. When he hits the bottom, he turns into a birthday cake.

I would put Freud out of business.

i was swimming in sea of M&Ms which was really awesome!

Well, this is the night before last, but... oh well.

So, in my dream, there was that creepy ghost girl from DP090, but she had no significant role. Then Zoey (yes, from Pokemon) showed up and lead Conway (yeah, also from Pokemon) to her 'lab'. You see, essentially, she was Sandy from SpongeBob in Zoey's body. She even sounded like Sandy. Then Conway wandered off and she started looking for him. o_O

I was dreaming I was playing Xbox...

Thanks.

i dreamed about holding a steel baseball bat.
Everyone in the world suddenly disappeared, i was the only one left.
I went around causing chaos, havoc, smashing house windows, cars and many more. It was AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom