• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed of a talking pig that took my head off with a samurai sword.

I don't remember anything else, but I remember finding one (wide) line of ants then finding another.

Ash becoming champion and all of his companions meeting one last time before their plant is destroyed by all the Pokemon of legend.

There was more to it, but what I remember is that my sister asked if I was hydrated, and I said something about feeling my mouth/throat sticking together.

Barely remember it but it was weird. My step sister spread a lie about me and which I cant remember what and when I found out that it was her I started to beat her up. After that I got back at her and I spread a lie saying that she was a lesbian and she liked one of her friends which was something I would never do in real life.

It was the end of the school day, and a bunch of little kids (maybe 6-7 years old?) and I (current age o_O) were going to the other side of the school to get picked up by our parents... but the Japanese government had militarized the school, and wouldn't let us pass! (o_O?) We went outside and I tried to scout ahead, but soldier-types were wherever I went. Suddenly, though, someone announced that it was over, and everybody went on normally.

I needed to use the bathroom, but before I got to a stall, a little girl asked if I was [my name]. I asked how she knew, and she became evasive. I think she finally showed me some piece of paper before walking away. It was apparently from my older brother to her, and it had a bizarre green logo that looked like a data matrix (that I apparently thought was from the Marriott hotel brand), then a list of things, one of which talked about "I want to have a baby with you."

Shocked, I ran after her to ask her name, but I just couldn't seem to catch up to her in the unusually large crowd. In the process, I ran past my older brother, who was sitting on a bench in the hall and who started to talk to our youngest sister as I passed.

I dreamt that I was playing Tetris. Sometime later, the scene changed and I was at Phys. Ed class. But instead of doing sports for some reason some people were filming a movie at our school and our class got to play extras. After school, a few buildings down the street from the school suddenly collapsed and burst into flames. Then -- I'm not even kidding here -- Batman flew down on the back of a Latios and the Powerpuff Girls appeared. While they went to put out the fire and rescue people, my aunt appeared out of nowhere. Then a Pokémon that looked kind of like Erufuun appeared and lead the both of us through several secret underground tunnels to my aunt's apartment (yeah I don't get that either).

I am way too obsessed with Pokémon...

I remember something about a machine that span round and round, and how it was going to save the world.

If only I could remember it fully, I'd be able to solve all of Earth's problems.

*sigh*

Weirdest dream ever...

There were three words connected by undergroud tunnels. One looked like Black City, another looked like the county side (a forest???), and the last one looked like a suburban neighborhood, specifically the one I used to live in.

So, me and most of the kids I knew by name were actually, regardless or previous friendships, working together to escape from this giant pokemon. I have no idea what the pokemon looked like or was called, but I knew it was a pokemon and that it didn't like us. It kept destroying all the worlds we ran away to. First, we were in the suburban area. The pokemon totally flooded the place, then electrocuted the water. We escaped and went to the world in the country. There was a Giant there (I have been reading Ender's Game, you'd get what I mean if you'd read the book) and he kept pouring giant shot glasses of acid on us, while the other pokemon was closing in. None of us were hurt, and we left that world just as it blew up. Then, in the city, the were freaky ninja people (probably from the 'uglies' series of books) and they were after us too. We held them off, but the big pokemon found us and scooped all of us in its mouth (that's how big it was). The last thing I remember was sliding down something that was slippery with saliva...

Had another weird dream...

It's so weird I don't remember anything about it, besides that is was seriously messed-up and creepy.

Was in some sort of giant castle thing. There was a cafeteria at the castle, and I was eating lunch there. Then I went to wash my hands. At the bathroom, there was a door that looked like it led to a storage room. I opened it and went inside. The room was bigger than I thought and completely empty. I tried to go back inside the bathroom but for some reason it was locked. I started panicking, then realized I was in a dream and teleported my way out of there. Whew.

I also remember watching a movie (whose name I can't remember) full of blood and gore that scared the living shit out of me but I can't remember whether that was before or after the above dream.

P.S. I LOVE this thread! lol.

Last edited:
Getting out of bed, getting dressed and getting brakfast, only to wake up and realise that I had yet to do these things.

I was watching Cowboy Bebop and Faye Valentine was complaining that an interstellar coffee shop was using her likeness. She felt they owed her royalties and wanted to sue them but Spike said she was completely cracked to consider something like that.

...that had to be the weirdest thing I've dreamed in a long time. :eh:

Edit: Woo! Atari post! (#2600) :lol:

I dreamt that I was buying a car fir my cousin. It was blue THE END

I dreamt that our French professor returned to class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom