• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I had an awesome dream! I dreamt that I was in my French class with my French teacher. I then pinned her up against the wall, and she didn't react. And then I got closer and closer to her, until my forehead touched hers. And then she kissed me, and we started making out.

Then, we... well... yeah... Funny thing too, because I remember all my classmates being there to witness it all. XD

My 19th birthday party. Which is weird, because we're only just considering my 17th.

I had a supermassive birthday cake though, so that's cool. 8D

There was some sort of running race near my old school. A guy I didn't know showed me a shortcut through the swimming pool room (no idea why there was a pool).

I was walking to scool, trying not to step on the duck poo that was all over the sidewalk while a farfetch'd kept throwing it's onion thing at me -_-
made me regret catching that farfetch'd before going to bed....

I dreamt something about really old computers.

This dream is the first dream I've had with my Diamond team in it:
I was battling a wild Bidoof that was Lvl. 9000, and this dream is anime-like, and all of a sudden, the screen said this:
"The wild BIDOOF used Icecreamnization!"
and my entire team turned into ice cream cones. My Lucario was Blue Moon flavored, my Empoleon was Blue Raspberry flavored, my Azumarill was also Blue Moon flavored, my Chatot was Rainbow LifeSaver flavored, my Drifloon was Raspberry flavored, and my Meditite was Vanilla flavored. Also, I turned into ice cream. I was New York Vanilla flavored. Strangely enough, we all had our regular eyes and mouths, but we had waffle cones for our bodies, and out head were a scoop of ice cream. And I had whipped cream on my head.

I think it was because I had ice cream at lunch yesyerday at school :sweat:

I remember curling up inside an empty bookshelf.

I dreamed that a post I made last night on another forum was first a thread necro then merely a response to an old (2002 or 2003 o_O That forum didn't exist then) post, as someone else necroed the thread.

Last edited:
In my dream, I had to be somewhere, but was late for it.

I dreamt that aliens (yay X3) were trying to contact me using fireworks, asking where/when will they be able to land and when can they destroy Earth.

I dreamt I went to physics class at my school, but when I got to the classroom, it was a cafe with three tiers and purple walls. I ate a sandwich, then tried to leave, but the door was locked. I sharpened it with a knife from the kitchen, (dunno why I thought that'd help) but that turned the door radioactive and for some reason it exploded and left a load of slime on the floor, which I ran through and slipped in. Then my school's vice principal came and told me I was suspended for blowing up the door.

I was going shopping. Don't remember much else.

I was shot in the leg twice by terrorists.

I was in an action movie! The dream ended when I was woken up by a loud noise coming from outside :(

I wrote an essay for an English exam on Dawn's Mamoswine (I'm not even kidding).

I dreamt that a scary, bearded man was gutting me alive and ate them. Oish...

I was walking in a long, white, infinite hallway. Or what SEEMED like infinite. "Never Gonna Give You Up" was playing over loudspeakers, and there were random Sinnoh Pokémon the size of barn sparrows were running around like crazy. At the end of the what-seemed-like-infinite hallway was a purple door. I ended up getting sucked into a black hole. When I was falling, "Poker Face" started playing, and after a while, I fell on a huge pile of bowling pins. In the end, I got run over by rainbow-colored unicorns that poooped out butterflies.

As for the unicorns, I have NO CLUE how they got there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom