• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you do if Pokemon existed?

Great topic! As has already been said, there are two ways to go about answering this:

1) In Which Pokemon Suddenly Appear in Our World
I'd imagine it would be like the demented trading card series, "Dinosaurs Attack!!!". Only a lot cuter. And said dinosaurs possess elemental powers of ass-kicking.

ADDENDUM: As that reference may be a little obscure. Here is where I learned about these insane trading cards. (Something about a big, big f***-off demon who makes a bunch of dinosaurs evil and sends them to modern times to bring about the end of the world. You know, that old dull and played-out plot. :lol: )

2) In Which Pokemon Have Always Been Here
I'd definately adopt a Bulbasaur down at the Lab and go on my wonderful adventure, traveling the world and collecting Gym Badges and blah. I'd return home, with my wonderful well-rounded team, and start breeding a herd of Eevees, Starters, and Dragons. (So, basically, what I plan on doing in D/P. :awww: )

Quoth Nidorino: "You know, that is if they were just suddenly introduced. This kind of thing would only work out if they had been around since the beginning, because at least then, we'd all (humans, Pokemon, regular animals, etc) would have all learned to co-exist."

Ah, there's the rub. See, as far as I can tell, in the "Pokemon" series, the magical creatures who possess elemental powers of ass-kicking are the "regular animals" of that world.
So... where does the meat come from? :scared:
(I'm assuming - and this is showing collosal faith in humanity [Ha!] - that the real Pokemon world would be a vegetarian one.)

Last edited:
Well, if Pokémon did exsist, I'd go on a Pokémon journey as soon as I'd turn 10. (even though I'm 12 now.) It'd be so great traveling around the Pokémon world with my own Pokémon, collecting badges and competing in the Pokémon League. Meeting and battling other trainers and getting new rivals as I went. It'd be a great experience. And also, if Michael exsisted too, I'd take the quickest ferry to Orre and hope to meet him. A dream come true indeed. :D

Catch a Koffing, evolve it to a Weezing, and join TR in order to wreak havoc upon the world. And wear that bitchin' uniform.

having pokemon as pets is kinda boring for me, I would want to live my fictional trainer life I made up, after my 10th B-Day I joined Team Aqua, it all started because of a poor team aqua grunt who was injured and couldn't continue his job, so I took it, and he convinced me that Team aqua is trying to save the world, and team magma and rocket are doing evil things. I believed him, so I took his job, I than went home, I took my mom's Feebas and some pokeballs, some medicine stuff, and snuck out at midnight, I lived in Rustbaro, so I ran through the city, petalburg woods, and jumped out into the sea and swam with my mother's Feebas, and journied out into the sea through storms, and tsunamis, with my loyal, only friend, Feebas, we grew a close bond, and fighted every trainer, and wild pokemon we seen. Than we made it to slateport and went out to catch some pkmn, and eat food, and than we went out to sea again, we went all the way to Lilycove, thats where that team aqua grunt said the HQ was, I signed up, as Team Aqua Grunt Mariisa, with my Feebas, and some other pokemon I caught, and one day, I fighted my best friend Julie, she joined Team Magma, and I couldn't forgive myself for signing up, and I realized that both teams were evil, and that they lied to me about saving the world, I felt ashamed for doing all their dirty work. So I quit the team, and became a normal trainer, I already had all the skills, so I was ready for my true journey, during those bad times, Feebas was there, and my friendship for her made her more beautiful than any other Feebas, she than evolved into Milotic, and I thought that I can start a new beginning and start all over, with my Milotic, and right my wrongs, I than battled Team Aqua, I won, I than walked away, the bandannas were nice but I couldn't take it. That was the end of my aqua story......

I'd go out and catch a Torkoal, probably train it up a little... then I'd join Team Rocket!

evil

i would get an aggron, a golem, a metagross, and raise some hell. all kneel before the tanks! new world order, new world order!!!!!!!

Find all my favourite pokemon, catch, train them. Use them as my pets! <3 And maybe we won't have so many environmental problems!

Me?I love Pokemon Contests. If they were Pokemon in this world...
-My school's basketball courts will be used as Battle Grounds.
-The hall will be for contests.
-The office will be a Pokecenter
-Canteen will be Pokemart
And we'll learn about Pokemon! ^^

I would raise a Vulpix and evolve it to Ninetails, get myself a black Charizard, a Pichu (cuz they're SO cuuuuuuuute!), a Riolu (evolve it into Lucario when it's ready), train an Eevee to become an Umbreon and...uh...maybe try to get a shining Swampert? Then, I'd own in the gyms, travel the world, live alone, and laugh at having everyone try to pair me with every existing person (hopefully the hetrofanbase will be larger...seriously...) Oh, and save the world. Everyone's doing it, ya know. Everyone under 18, that is. Oh, and I'd want to meet every legendary before I died. That's about it. (becoming the best Master is overrated. Fame, fortune and befriending legends is enough for me.)
And, I'll shut up now.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom