• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite ability?

Soundproof, Poison Point, and Static. Especially Poison Point. Poisoning my opponents is one of my favorite things to do. (That last sentance would sound a bit creepy out of context.)

EDIT: Ah, yes, I forgot Shed Skin and Water Absorb.

I love Aftermath, it's a great ability for my Skuntank. I just love it when it gets defeated and the opponent takes damage.

Natural Cure is great too! My Roserade makes good use of it.

Water Absorb, Damp, Pickup, Volt Absorb, Static, Cloud Nine, Trace, Pressure, Synchronize, Overgrow, Torrent, Blaze, Shadow Tag, Frisk, Steadfast, Inner Focus, Motor Drive, Soundproof, Poison Point, Flame Body and Snow Cloak are great as well!

Tinted Lens, Own Tempo, Soundproof, Poison Point, Moxie and Sniper.

<3

pressure
vital spirit
and hmm.. oh yeah that's it, overgrow, torrent(whatever is it called, forgot) and blaze

Any ability I like on my side I hate to battle against. Case in point:

Static, Water Absorb, Pressure, Poison Point.

All a bitch to battle against.
All great to have on your side.

Technician is pretty cool with Pokémon that gets STAB on these priority moves (Scizor/Bullet Punch, Ambipom/Fake Out...)

I've never used it, but I love the ability Justified.
I love how it sounds... "Justified", I can't wait to get a Lucario with it.

I love the element absorb abilities (i.e. Water Absorb) and also Own Tempo (which is totally great on my Petal Dance Lilligant :D).

I love the ability that makes the opponent affected by the same ailment he/she affected you with.

Magic Guard is nice. (Is it one of the new ones? I can't remember.) I'm thinking of teaching my Reuniclus Facade because of the ability's conveniences.

Moxie
because of that i sweeped all of catlin's team, N, and would have swept Ghetsis and the ghost E4 but Their corfagirus ruined it with mummy

That one that Bisharp gets... Ups attack by two stages if you have a stat decrese ^^

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom