• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where Do Most Pokefans Live?

I'm just wondering, where are the places where many Pokefans live? I'm pretty sure all the fans live around the NYC area.

How can you be so sure, hon? You ran the Pokecensus? :lol:

Also, I live in Latinamerica, of all places. Last time I checked, that's not around the NYC area...

I've seen some say they're from Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio. Well, I can fill in Illinois and Indiana. I'm from Illinois and lived there for 18 years, now I'm in Indiana at college. Woo! Corn. Everywhere.

The UK, in the city of the Romans, Britannia's capital Verulamium, modernly known as St Albans, named after the first Christian martyr of England who lived in the city.
Bit of history there, but where in NYC is that? I know loads of people from the UK.

The city Zwolle in the Netherlands. It's not openly popular here, but I guess a lot of teenagers play it out of nostalgia and stuff. AND a bunch of annoying little kids who think they can beat me, but one swipe of my Galade... BAM!

Last edited:
uh...

Nihon?

and i live in Brazil

Last edited:
'I'm pretty sure all the fans live around the NYC area.' :c
I live in Washington State.

I don't like NYC :C

I'm pretty sure all the fans live around the NYC area.
...Why? Why would you think all the fans of a Japanese game live in one American state?
Anyway, I live just outside of Chicago.

I live in that small little rectangle known as Portugal. Not many people here like playing Pokemon tough.

Well, the reason that I think many Pokefans live in NYC is because that's where the Nintendo Store is. I live in California and there is almost 40 million people here, yet no Nintendo Store. Why does Nintendo think all the Pokefans live on the East Coast?

^same here.

I'm from Louisiana. New Orleans to be exact. You know, that city that is susceptible to every natural disaster known to man. Yeah, that place. Aside from me & my lil brother, I only know of 4 other people that like pokemon. A very low number of pokefans living in such a dangerous city is to be expected, you know cuz we're all about murder murder & kill kill; going hard, etc. etc. Oh yeah, plus it's the south, so you know there won't be many pokefans, cuz you know, it's satanic.

Well, the reason that I think many Pokefans live in NYC is because that's where the Nintendo Store is. I live in California and there is almost 40 million people here, yet no Nintendo Store. Why does Nintendo think all the Pokefans live on the East Coast?

If I remember correctly, and correct me if I'm wrong, NYC is the second biggest city on the planet. Second only to Tokyo I believe. Not hard to imagine why they'd build one there.

Any who, I myself was born in Brooklyn. Unfortunately, I had to move to Kansas. :/

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom