• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where do you go to hatch eggs?

imair

Reaction score
Now, this is just out of curiosity, but where do people go to hatch their pokemon eggs when breeding? In pearl and platinum i cycle up and down through solaceon town and the routes around it, while in heartgold I try and stick to goldenrod city. Anyone go anywhere different?

Sorry if it seems like a silly question, but I'm really curious...

I cycle up and down though Solaceon Town, and if it's got fewer Egg Cycles I go round and round Hearthome City.

Cycling road~
I go up... then let go of the control all the way down... and then up again~

Certain Pokemon get hatched in certain places. Right now, I'm hatching a female Eevee to be a Glaceon, so I hatch eggs in Snowpoint

I also bike up and down Solaceon Town. When one egg hatches, I just put the little baby in storage and pick up the next egg. n_n

Pearl and Plat: Up and down Solaceon, and in the two routes by it.
SS: I find Saffron City to have the easiest biking route and just circle the city a bunch of times. Goldenrod's a second option if I'm too lazy to fly since it's got some long paths.

And sometimes I'll go to the region's cycling road too.

Kind of off-topic, but I think the reason why the creators placed it there is to have a close-by route when breeding. You don't need to fly anywhere, so you can have a 5-egg team and a Slugma/Magcargo on hand to hatch lots of eggs way faster.

solaceon, like most people. Actually, around the daycare in general. Saves time.

Basically what everyone said, in and around Solaceon.

Thanks.

Well, my OCD kicks in and I have the compulsion to hatch sweepers in the fight area. Walls in the survival area. Contest Pokemon and support in the resort area.

Well, my OCD kicks in and I have the compulsion to hatch sweepers in the fight area. Walls in the survival area. Contest Pokemon and support in the resort area.

I used to do something similar - In LeafGreen I hatched water types in Cerulean, electrics in Vermillion etc

Solaceon:3
I tend to hatch huge amounts of eggs at the same time, so doing it there makes it easy to pick up a new one whenever it appears in daycare or one of the eggs I already have hatch.
I usually have 5 eggs and Etna the Magcargo with me then:3
Occasionally I go all the way to the GTS too so I can check for any trades but then I usually have more eggs in the box XD (and I try to hatch at least one before going in since it won't let me in with just one Pokèmon in the party..)

For Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.. I guess the answer is pretty obvious.. That's cycle the straight route in the Solaceon Town..

Solaceon, then all the way to veilstone then back again.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom