• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where do you go to hatch eggs?

In Platinum, It's the typical Solaceon Town and Routes around it.

In HeartGold, It's Route 34 Goldenrod City or the Kanto Cycling road.

In White, Tubeline Bridge, Route 9, Skyarrow Bridge, Nacrene city, Route 3.

In every game I just ride my bike around long routes or just go in a circle (square) a bunch of times.

In Pt, I go on a path from Hearthrome, through Solaceon, to Veilstone.

In HGSS, I go from Route 34, to Goldenrold city, to the National Park, and runs around in the Pokéathalon dome, or I go from Goldenrod to Violet City, and onto Route 30, OR go from Route 36, to Ecruteak, then to Olivine, run around there, and go back.

In W, I go from Route 2, through Striaton, to Nacrene, across the Pinwheel forest and the Sky Arrow Bride, and then I run around in Castelia City.

After all those, "Repeat all steps. Go again."

On Pearl and Platinum, I just bike through Solaceon. On Black, I bike up and down Skyarrow Bridge, unless I'm hatching a Golett. If I'm hatching a Golett, I head to Icirrus and do a few laps in front of the Dragonspiral Tower. It's one of my quirks--I want my Goletts to hatch near their nature habitat, if you will.

Hoenn: Between Verdanturf and the route east of Mauville since the dc centre is there and it's the biggest route you can travel in a straight line.
Sinnoh: Same as hoenn the straight path infron of the dc centre from the two routes around solaceon town.
Johto: Up and down Goldenrod to route 34 for the same reasons since long straight paths in johto are rare.
Kanto remake: ??? Never hatched eggs in kanto remakes.
Unova: Sky arrow bridge 2-3 trips can hatch 4-5 eggs no problem, though I need my Volcarona with Fly to make it a practical option.

Hoenn - Verdanturf, Mauville, and all associated routes. Cycling road included
Johto - Route 34, Goldenrod, National Park. Occasional forays into Ecruteak - Olivine.
Unova - Striation City to Nimbasa City. Then Driftveil to Undella Town. Or use custom built made weights to "lock down" B button and down arrow in Gear Station.

Kanto: Anywhere, really.
Hoenn: Verdanturf to Route 118.
Sinnoh: The long Solaceon path.
Unova: Route 3 if I'm waiting for other eggs, Skyarrow Bridge if I'm not, Gear Station for when I'm multitasking xD

Well, if I'm hatching a lot of eggs to try to get some nature I want I just bike alongside the Day-care so I can pick up more eggs until I get the right nature. That way I'm also close to a PC so I can release the ones with unwanted natures/abilities and start the cycle over again.
But sometimes I'll ride the bike from the Day-care to Nacrene City, through Pinwheel Forest and over Skyarrow Bridge, and then all the way back again.

Last edited:
Solaceon Town in DPPt, Goldenrod in HGSS and Sky Arrow Bridge in BW. Sometimes, if I'm breeding a Pokemon for a special purpose (like actually planning on using it in my team) I take them to somewhere that I think matches the Pokemon. Like hatching a bird on Sky Arrow and a ghost in Celestial Tower.

Hoenn: Verdanturf -- Route 118.
Sinnoh: Route 215 to Route 209.
Unova: Route 3
Kanto: Vermilion to Route 12
Johto: the routes north and south of Goldenrod.

Well, Skyarrow bridge is pretty good for me in BW. I remember in LeafGreen I would just bike around Kanto until the egg hatched. Really I find egg hatching tedious and annoying so I just use my AR code for fast egg hatch and hatch the egg wherever I feel it's appropriate, like if the egg I have is a starter I'll hatch it either in the town or the route on which you get your starter in the game.

With the exception of White, I've always hatched eggs inside the starting town. D8 When the egg gets close to hatching, I go to my room and run around in there, pretending I hatched the egg(s) on the pillow or something. It's very cute.

In White, though, I just love love LOVE Skyarrow Bridge!@A@ Beautiful music, lovely scenery. It's a great place for a Pokemon to be born!

diamond- don't really hatch eggs, heartgold- goldenrod and route 34 i believe in white i got to um wow i can'tt remember name skyarrow bridge? the bridge right after pinwheel forrest

I don't breed, but when I do obtain an egg, I usually ride on a Cycling Road/some sort of long pathway.

I usually stay in striaton city. It makes it easier to get the other eggs once the pokemon makes them

Nowhere in particular. I just run around an area that has a long area, over and over again.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom