• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Legandary Dragon is your Favorite?

Which Legandary Dragon is your favorite?

• Latios

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Latias

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • Dialga

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Palkia

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Giratina

Votes: 19 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon Master

Dragons Rule
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this thread has been made before, i didnt see it so if it was, my bad.

Well i just wanted to see which Legandary Dragon happens to be your favorite out of all them:

Latios
Latias
Rayquaza
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina

and out of them, which one do u think is the most powerful?

My personal favorite is Palkia but i think Giratina might be slightly more powerful

Last edited:
Latios or Latias, but I chose Latios because he's stronger.

They both look cooler than Sinnoh dragons.

the ability to control time totally makes Dialga, a cool name, totally rock.

Lati@s.

Latios gets my respect for sacrificing himself, Latias is just cute (and a GREAT pokemon to use in competitive battle)

I've always liked Latios :3. Just for how he looks. Not my favorite Pokemon battle-wise, but I think he's pretty spiffy.

Latias! It's really cute, not to mention incredibly strong. Though the latter applies to all of these, so I'm not sure that really counts for much. Still, much prettier than the rest. And she doesn't look like a robot or a Digimon.

Lati@s as well. Latios, because of his strength and wiseness. Latias, because I find her rather comical since she is like the little sister who's hand has to be held by her brother to do anything.

latias. Although I like Latios and requaza too. And requaza is the most powerfull in my opinio

Giratina is my favorite, I mean it is so cute in both forms!It always looks like it's smiling in its artwork.Also it kicks a whole lot of ass.>:D

I liked Lati@s, but everyone else who likes them kind of makes me both love them and despise them with a passion at the same time.

Giratina is my favorite, I mean it is so cute in both forms!It always looks like it's smiling in its artwork.Also it kicks a whole lot of ass.>:D
...I don't see the cuteness. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Latias is my fav! It's so cute and innocent! I think Giratina is too scary-looking. LOL

Rayquaza, followed closely by Latios and Latias. I don't however, like Palkia, it's just ugly to me. The same goes for Giratina. Dialga is allright though. But Rayquaza is my favourite.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom