• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

By all means, I think Makima would win here. Being a Devil with Denji at her side is quite OP against the Fakemon. Plus Makima has Force Manipulation and well possible Mind Control. (but I haven't read the manga so not really sure).
Fakemon loses here :C

Toastghost's looks like it might have ice based powers so I'll go with him.

ice has x4 effectiveness against hoppip and skiploom, and x2 against caterpie and venonat
the marill and poliwag might give him a little more trouble but i think he can do it.
it would be a little tricky if they were all attacking at once though maybe, and who knows what powers the hat guy has?

If we were to assume that Sliver doesn't have any Pokemon, yea this is a unfair fight. He would probably get exhausted handling a hoard like that. However, if we were to assume that he has his Pokemon, he'd more than likely win due to the fact the Pokemon are unevolved and probably pretty weak, only having strength in numbers

quick arylett. tell us what type that fakemon is. if it's weak to ice it loses, if it's strong against it it wins
It's currently Psychic/Fire.

I think the ice man wins because from what I understand, Godot is an ordinary human being as are most characters in the Ace Attorney series.

which also means it beats the ice king
I think the ice man wins because from what I understand, Godot is an ordinary human being as are most characters in the Ace Attorney series.
yup, not to mention his body is super weak from what it's been through. a punch in the gut from the average 15-year-old would probably make him keel over

Although she looks delicate, she might be able to defeat someone in a fight if provoked enough. She also uses the power of music to fight evil. Yeah, a magical girl with physical and music powers.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom