• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

• Pokeshipping {AshxMisty}

Votes: 86 33.1%
  • Advancedshipping {AshxMay}

Votes: 61 23.5%
  • Pearlshipping {AshxDawn}

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Negaishipping {AshxIris}

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • CafeMokashipping {AshxDento}

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • AshxShooti

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Palletshipping {AshxGary}

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • AshxAnabel

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • AshxLyra

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 27 10.4%

• Total voters
Well, Palletshipping has been the only Ash ship I'm actively interested in for a while now, but I've also got a soft spot for Pearlshipping and if I could have any one Ash ship happen for real, it would honestly be Leagueshipping. lol. I'm so sad that one's been dead and buried for such a long time now. :c

Classic Pokeshipping for me. He still owes her a bike! Not to mention he brought his wood for her in the Night Before Christmas.

Classic Pokeshipping for me. He still owes her a bike! Not to mention he brought his wood for her in the Night Before Christmas.

He owes her a bike? Misty got her bike back in her last episode way back in 2002.

I ship Satoshi with Urara, despite the two having very limited interactions with eachother.

I ship this one too, wish they had more interaction ><
This series I'm liking AshxBel a lot, hope Bel appears more than Barry did.

I 'm not a shipper, unless a character EXPRESSLY SAYS
they like another character (and since Ash has never done so....)

The ships that have some credit in my mind, however are:

Pokeshipping: Only problem I have with this ship is that I don't know how many shipping hints were " 4Kids's writers are Pokeshippers" induced, and how many were in the original.

Palletshipping: I'm not a fan of slash ships, but the Foe Yay is just too strong... The Shipping Goggles! They Do Nothing!

Ships I think are cute:

MorpheusShipping (or whatever Ash X Angie is)

Pokeshipping is my choice, it's my OTP. Comashipping is also a good option :)

Pokeshipping: Only problem I have with this ship is that I don't know how many shipping hints were " 4Kids's writers are Pokeshippers" induced, and how many were in the original.

There were a good amount. Though stuff from the OI episodes were in tact like Rudy, and Pokemon 2000. So you can be happy with that. Dub stuff like Misty Song, or that Mistletoe song were horrible.

Although im not surprised for most of the votes to go to pokeshipping. after all its a classic pokemon pairings and will be one of my favourite pairings. but my vote has to go to advanceshipping. their are just too many reasons to explain why i like it so much. lol.

Pokeshipping and only Pokeshipping. Misty has always been one of my absolute favourite female characters and I've loyally shipped them right from my Pokemon obsession in very early childhood - they were the only pair I ever saw solid hints of reciprocated feelings with, but I stopped routinely watching the anime after Misty left anyway - can't beat the original. I just can't see how/why he'd end up with anyone else..."OTL It'd be more interesting if I could, really, but I can't make shippings out of little founded reason and Ash and Misty are my lifelong OTP.

Yeah, I would've preferred multiple-choice here as well.

Think I already said this before, but I have a weird tendency to ship Ash with boys or very tomboyish girls (sans Misty; I'll never be a Pokeshipper). Not sure why that's the case.

So I voted for Palletshipping because the only thing that truly stands a chance in topping that as my favorite is Comashipping. But I also like Advanceshipping (mildly; it's the only ship I like out of the ones involving the girls he's traveled/traveling with), Bouldershipping, Leagueshipping (gasp!), Collideshipping, FireRedshipping, Abilityshipping, and Morpheusshipping.

See? May aside, just a bunch of boys and tomboys. ... so basically Black & White's had no effect whatsoever in my preferences.

What is your favorite "Ash" ship?

Mine's pokeshipping. What's yours? Just curious ^__^ Didn't say what was best, don't want a shipping flame war (they're scary o_O) Just which one's your personal fav?

Re: What is your favorite "Ash" ship?

Pokeshipping is my favorite. But I also ship Ash with tons of others, too.

I used to be a huge fan of Advanceshipping but now I'm more on the side of AshxIris then anything else. They just seem perfect for each other :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom