• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Ash with?

Who do you ship Ash with?

• Ash/Misty

Votes: 63 40.1%
  • Ash/May

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Ash/Dawn

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Ash/Paul

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Ash./Gary

Votes: 16 10.2%
  • Ash/Lance

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ship him with Misty, mainly. I mean, DUH. It's the cutest and it's much more obvious than any other Ash ship.

But I also ship him with Barry. And Gary. And Paul. And Drew. And Brock.

If you want to know who I ship Ash with, perhaps you May guess. *rimshot*

I use to ship Pokéshipping, but i'm in now an Advanceshipper..

Obvious answer is obivous.:XD: but i do have a soft spot for morpheas and abilityshipping (in that order)

... *points to av and claim in sig*

And in case those change, I only really like him with Lucario in movie 8. D: I used to ship him a lot...but not anymore. XD

Love Pearlshipping. One of the main reasons I follow the DP series is their extensive chemistry and relationship. Sadly, I do like Satoshi with other girls, but I'm having trouble with Hikari with other guys. However, this coupling is my strongest favorite while the rest of the previous Satoshi + "main girl" I suddenly lose interest during the middle of the series while I'm still liking Pearl now and DP's almost ending soon.

Ash and Misty [Pokeshipping]
will never going to change..
-voting for it..

but I also support some other shipping of Ash in or out of the poll choices above^^

Eh... pearl if I have to choose. I highly doubt he'll be in a realtionship with a girl any time soon. It'll be too much of a drag on the plot.

Comashipper and Pearlshipper mainly.

But I ship Ash with: Angie, Volkner and May.

I ship Ash with Pikachu on friendship basis only. No other stuff.

MorpheusShipping for me, nothing more. I've never shipped Ash with anybody since I was a little kid (Misty x Ash back then), but Ash x Angie hit me so hard. I loved them from the first episode of Pokémon Summer Academy, especially I loved the way Angie brought all Ash's old sides back to us like Ash's recklessness :3.

Comashipper and Pearlshipper mainly.

But I ship Ash with: Angie, Volkner and May.

I ship Ash with Pikachu on friendship basis only. No other stuff.

For Ash I usually only pair him with Misty, Anabel, Riley, Yuuji, Volkner and Flint. Depending on my mood, LancexAsh.

Btw what IS the name of VolknerxAsh and VolknerxAshxFlint pairings?

I pair him with Misty, Arceus, Latias, Pikachu, Gary Oak, May, Dawn, and Nurse Joy, all in the same bed!

Last edited:
Awe what a shame, Ash/Lance has no love. I thought for sure some would vote for it =/

Palletshipping = my OTP. Although I don't mind Comashipping or Pearlshipping.

pearlshipping obviously; love that pairing to death(and it's canon in my mind)
I also like pikashipping because of their strong friendship

Eh I don't mind any of the main Ash ships, no real preference. I dunno, I just don't ship him with anyone since it's never going to be canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom