• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Ash with?

Who do you ship Ash with?

• Ash/Misty

Votes: 63 40.1%
  • Ash/May

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Ash/Dawn

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Ash/Paul

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Ash./Gary

Votes: 16 10.2%
  • Ash/Lance

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, it's already been suggested?! You shippers are disgusting, I was trying to make a joke...

AdvanceShipping. Yeah, ContestShipping is practically cannon, but whatever. There's always fanfiction.

Is there an AshxUrsula ship? I like the ideaXD

Ash-Pikachu.jpg
:love:
ursula.jpg
.... MY BRAIN!!! :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don't ship Ash with anyone, but if pushed I would have to say whichever girl he's travelling with. So that means I was shipping him with Dawn but now that Gen IV is over i'll be shipping him with Iris.

As you can probably see I don't take the concept of shipping very seriously.

I actually don't ship Ash with anyone, but if pushed I would have to say whichever girl he's travelling with. So that means I was shipping him with Dawn but now that Gen IV is over i'll be shipping him with Iris.

As you can probably see I don't take the concept of shipping very seriously.

Nobody does. I can garuntee you that a Quarter of advance/poke/pearlshippers will all transfer to PencilShipping as soon as we get a shippy episode/movie.

*Shudders* That'd be crossover shipping and that one freaks me out, no I was talking about that girl who annoys Dawn in D/P.

I'm mainly a Comashipper. I've liked Pallet and Respect the best in their respective seasons, but I always liked Gary and Drew more with other guys. With Coma, it's my fave choice for Ash and Paul.

I like him with Lance, Max, James, and Anabel too. Oh, and I at least like the looks of him with Dento and Shuuti, but whether I'll support them remains to be seen. *probably forgetting something but oh well*

*Shudders* That'd be crossover shipping and that one freaks me out, no I was talking about that girl who annoys Dawn in D/P.

Even though Ursula is a meanie to Dawn doesn't mean she couldn't get along with Ash. At times, I thought they could get along like Zoey did with Ash but I guess not.

Even though Ursula is a meanie to Dawn doesn't mean she couldn't get along with Ash. At times, I thought they could get along like Zoey did with Ash but I guess not.

I think if Ursula did hang out with Ash she'd change a bit for the better, he could be her light to darkness. Maybe I'll make some fan fictions forr these two.

I'm a die hard Pokeshipper so Kasumi's the only one for Satoshi :3 I've always loved that how their friendship has grown bigger and they got closer when they traveled together.

Pokeshipping FTW <3<3<3<3

Oh Lord, I feel really dumb for leaving this out in my first post here. >_< Buuut, the third only other Ash pairing I still take seriously is Ash/Latias, from Pokemon: Heroes. I can't believe I forgot it. >.>

I ship him with,Paul,Gary,Dawn,Barry,Brock,Tracey,Misty(kinda),Max, Himself(Ashely), and a hell lot of other people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom