• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Good Lord...

Flannery (and how can she be 25? she just got her job! Younger!)
Gardenia
Marley

Yep...them girls in Pokemon have some mighty fine traits...

Me and Burgh would perfectly get along most likely. Burgh is such a weirdo and interesting enough for me, we both adore bug-type Pokémon and still he has a job as a gym leader, so he isn't an unemployed artist, which is like a lottery win for a girl. Who seems to only get interested in guys, who are pretty much those jobless humanists. The life is hard.

I would definitely get along with Cynthia. I think she would make an interesting girl friend for me.

Dahlia. delicious chocolate <3

runner ups would be Sabrina cuz she seems like she'd be into S&M; Delia, Johanna, & White's mom cuz they are milfs; & Iris cuz she's a brown loli :3

Barrryy :)
Or Sir Aaron, oh gosh. Tracey is kinda cute too.
I'd like Ash too (or at least his look), but too bad he's so dumb. The Pokémon Master would still be an awesome partner, even the future one.

From females, I have to admit Cynthia is gorgeous.

She has the face of an angel. XD

To be honest...I've always had a thing for Steven, ever since first playing Sapphire. I'm not entirely sure why. But if either he were real, or I was a video-game character (and we were hopefully a bit closer in age....) I'd want to marry date him.

If I wasn't so convinced the triplets have no interest in girls at all, Chili.

Failing that, maybe Darach? Think about it. Darach would be THE best boyfriend. He lives to serve.

For girls, I'd say prooooobably Greta. Maybe. Maybe Dahlia.

To be honest...I've always had a thing for Steven, ever since first playing Sapphire. I'm not entirely sure why. But if either he were real, or I was a video-game character (and we were hopefully a bit closer in age....) I'd want to marry date him.

If he existed in real life, he would be the perfect husband boyfriend candidate for any girl XD. He's got a good personality, got good looks, got a high social status as the champion (ex in emerald), AND he is also the heir to one of the mo$t $ucce$$ful corporation in the pokemon world XD.

No one is gonna agree with my male list but..

Males: Giovanni, Professor Oak, Clay, Burgh, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Koga, Pryce, Drake, and maybe Blaine and Crasher Wake. (and I'm only 20, lol)

Females: Sabrina, Flannery, Misty, Elesa, Dawn, Iris, Hilda, Bianca, Gardenia, and Fantina.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom