• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wi-Fi Battle Coordination Thread

Does anyone here think they can possibly match my skills? I havnt battled at all here so i guess i dont have a rep, i intend to fix that. Free single. Im in WiFi, always waiting... My FC is in my sig.

battle

im always up for a battle my fc is on my profile
so far i have had one battle
and i am @
win-1
lose-0
draw-0

pm me if your up for a challenge max lvl is up to 60 tho and is free battle

Singles 6 VS 6 Level 100
FC : 3737-6000-5658

RULES:
* No Ubers
* Standard Clauses:
- Sleep
- Evasion
- OHKO
- Species

Last edited:
Looking for a battle. I'm bored....anyone online now?
Just no Ubers. LVl 50. Doesn't matter much, really.

Yeah...right. At least I learned something. My next rule is no Leftovers. ¬¬

Battle?

Anyone care to battle me?
Sure my 2 Venusaurs could use a break from making little baby bulbasaurs..

I'd like to try using a combination of pokemon from my 3 main teams.

Level 100 Double-battle ?

Yeah, 'course.
Just gimme a few minutes to assemble my team and get my Pokeparents out of the day care (when did I turn into such an overly-RPing pokemon breeder?)

You're fine with level 100 level-set?
Any other rules?

Been there, done that. But I hate when they accidentally get raised up a level....

Lunabee: By any chance, do you play Singles? I'd like to battle you after Luthien, but you can easily refuse if you're don't play it.

Very nice, Luthien.

Not very lucky today, I guess. :p
Last time I battled Sheer Cold worked 3 times in a row.

Yes, I do battle singles, occasionally, though it's rather dull considering half the time it's just switching back and forth.

3 times in a row? Wow. Last time I used that same amount of times Thunder xD

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom