• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-MEN MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA -Day 10- Wolverine dead... Slash fans weep... (Jean wh

Anyways. I wonder what JJM's reaction will be when he signs on and sees the town won. First time the town's won in a while on BMGf hasn't it?

Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA -Day 10- Wolverine dead... Slash fans weep... (Jean wh

town won Mintaka's mafia game. that was in March. wow, long streak. XD

Yep. And guess what HiPS. I had told Parmalee to protect you last night, I only just figured you out.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

NO GIFS
I'm serious I have a gif overload and I've giffed til I just can't gif no more throughout this game, so let's do this clean.
tumblr_lk0pw0InWY1qcgy9l.gif

LOL... couldn't help myself...
It was a day of reckoning yaddee yaddee yada... great epic battles... bla bla bla...
All unite to defeat one...

Charles Francis Xavier, a.k.a. Professor X.

250px-Xav-lopr.png

At a young age, you discovered you had the ability to read minds. Growing up, you tried to put that power to good use for the most part, training countless mutants into mastering their gifts and becoming more intergrated in society

Each night, you can use your telepathy to check another player’s allegiance. Just PM me and say, Check: (Insert Player's Name)

You are part of the X-Men, you win if you defeat all of the members of the Brotherhood.

Hide in Plain Sight was eliminated

"Wait a minute," said one of the remaining X-Men. "Just what is he wearing?"

The remaining fighter looked down at the Professor and saw his dressed up in a familiar outfit...

Magento's outfit, for Hide in Plain Sight was really...

Magnefaux

magneto.jpg

You wake up with a groggy memory and a bad headache. You hear familiar voices around you... yet... they don't feel familiar... No, they are... you are Magneto... at least... you think you are.... You're powers don't seem to work, but it doesn't matter, you're ready to lead the Brotherhood once more.

You possess a helmet that shields you from psionic based powers, meaning that at the very least, you’ll be able to fool someone relying on telepathy to catch you in a lie.

You are allied with the Brotherhood of Evil; you win if you destroy the X-Men.

Because, as you all guessed, Phoenicks had converted Hide in Plain Sight before his untimely death.

As the sun set, the X-Men buried their former teacher near the school he had built as a have for mutants. Yet, someone, the X-Men felt uneasy. They had lost a great deal of friends, too many friends for this to be the work of the Brotherhood alone... There was something unseen, something that had been killing X-Men under their noses all this time.

Out of nowhere, the first blow came, faster than lightning and Flame_'s heart was inside his opponent's hand. He only has enough breath in him to whisper his dear sister's name.

"Illyana," he said as he fell to his knees. For he was...

Piotr Rasputin, a.k.a. Colossus.

Ultimate%20X-Men%20Colossus.jpg

Da, camarade! It's you the Siberian iron man! Chased by your village because you destroyed a tractor while saving your sister, the rejection of your people doesn't change the fact that you are Russian and proud of it. Your thick accent makes you often insert Russian words in your speech, and as such, every day phase you use two italicized Russian words in your posts in the game thread, you will gain a passive ability for the next night phase. Note that you cannot use the same word twice for this ability to count.

You are part of the X-Men, you win if you defeat all of the members of the Brotherhood.

Hidden passive ability: Your thick iron skin makes you invulnerable to all night actions, but not night kills.

Behind them, a scream was heard, Colossus's lover tried as she may to fight off her avenge her bethroted, but to no avail. JJM fell in the heat of battle and he was...

Kitty Pryde, a.k.a. Shadowcat, Ariel, Sprite... actually, it would probably be shorter to list the codenames you didn't get.

watermark.php

Born in a Jewish family in Illinois, you led a normal life. You were a dancer, a computer whiz, until you found out you were a mutant at 14.

As such, every odd-numbered nights, you can kidnap another player, phasing yourself and that player and making both of you intangible. The two of you will be safe for that night and the following day phase, but neither will be able to affect the world around you, meaning any night action that person has or any vote you cast will not count.

There was only one sould left standing on the battlefield and she was...

CommanderPigg... also known as...

Moira McTaggert.

101814-130520-moira-mactaggert_large.jpg

You are an old flame of the Professor, but you left him when you two were in college for a future Scottish poitician. The two of you having divorced, you can now concentrate on researching mutants.

You are human and therefore have no powers, no abilities to speak of except for your scientific mind and the deep devotion that Professor Xavier has for you. Time and time again, you have wisely counselled the X-Men and as such, your voice holds great meaning. As long as Charles Xavier is still alive, your vote will count twice.

You are an independent researcher and as such, you win if you survive.

Wait what? Moira McTaggert... she ain't exactly a killer... so how... what? Wait didn't I say in the beginning of the game that this wasn't a battlefield for mere mortals? Well, she's jsut a human, and when Maury asked if all the girls were mutants, they all said yes... including CommanderPigg...

That's because CommanderPigg wasn't all she appeared to be... She had a few tricks up her sleeve...

Hidden ability: If Moira survives 10 phases, she will be revealed to be...

Raven Darkholme, a.k.a. Mystique.

Mystique.jpg

You're a shapeshifter, almost as old as your sometimes lover, sometimes mortal enemy Wolverine, but not quite. You spent the entire 20th Century searching for ways to hone your skills as an assassin. You don't like taking orders from no one. You've already recruited members to form your own Brotherhood, but you don't want Magneto's bloodhounds or the X-Men to stand in your way, so you're gonna kill them all.

Each night phase, you can use your shapeshifting skills to infiltrate a base and kill one person. Just send me a PM during the night phase saying Kill: (Insert player's name).

You are allied with yourself, you win if you kill everybody.

Commander Pigg has won the game.

Epilogue​

Weeks had past since the great battle had erupted, yet the tomb of Charles Xavier remained peaceful on his estate, faraway from the problems of the world. But something would come and ruin this....

A shadowy figure can nearer and nearer the tomb. The young man felt no fear or qualms about being on Xavier's property. He was faily after all. As the yound David Heller looked down at his father's grave, he was taken over by a wave of panic. Voices swirled in his head, he was until all but his own remained to say. "We are not one, we are Legion" And the young man disappeared.

He travelled back in time to what his broken and splintered psyche could see a vendetta against the man he held responsible for stealing his childhood: Magneto. If Xavier never had to form the X-Men to fight Magneto, he wouldn't have died, he would have stayed with David and his mother.

"He would have stayed," screamed the young man has he arrived at his destination, years before the X-Men were ever founded, years before Legion had ever been conceived. He saw his father, young, alive, talking with Magneto, laughing as though they were friends. But Legion knew what he had to do. He channeled his psychic energy into a blash and aimed it at Magneto... but to his surprise, his father jumped in front of the blast, ending both Charles and David's life.

Magneto, left speechless by the devastating loss of his best friend and knowing first hand the destructive power a loose mutant could wield, he decided to continue his friends work and form the X-Men... leading the team on another destiny and through...

The Age of Apocalypse

Quick things

- First of all, I wanted to thank all of you who have participated, I really appreciated what each and everyone of you brought to this game in terms of enthusiasm, participation and wit. It was really a pleasure to host this game.

- Second, tomorrow, I will post ratings of your performances as players. Some of you played brilliant mind games throughout, and showed all your abilities. But just as I give ratings, since this is my first time hosting, I'd like to hear (if you want, it's volountary : P) what you thought of me as a host, the roles, the way the game went down, if there's anything I could improve on for the AoA (Age of Apocalypse) mafia that will be a sequel to this one. It would be really helpful and I know I wasn't perfect so please let me know. : D

- Third, congrats to the winner!

[sub]muahahahahahaha[/sub]hahahahahahahaMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotcha, bitches :p

Oh my gosh. I fucking love you, Pigg! CONGRATS! You did a great job acting, even up until the end with your nervous wreck behavior. xD

Already-Dead Speculation QT
HiPS, Flame_, TPM QT
Mintaka, Iteru, Phoenicks, TPM QT

I love you all, and I had so much fun. Again, thanks for letting me play, Hellion; you were a brilliant host.

good job CP.

I kinda knew something was up d9. but did I ever get to day 10? NO. You killed me, CP. the mafia killed Rayne.

And I was thinking JJM could win. Dang.

Great game, I win in spirit. I look forward to the ratings.

Actually, I nightkilled you night 9 Parma. Which was my mistake as it turns out XD

Thank you. No one would have suspected innocent, ditzy ol' Pigg, right? :3

For the record: I was truthfully flustered in the end. Until I just decided to go with my gut feeling. There was only one "mafia" left...and since Flame_ seemed genuinely unknowing of his abilities/was probably a non-threatening innocent role, I decided to go for you, HiPS. You'd been laying pretty low and I figured that even if I lost my double vote, I could still win in the end - it'd just take longer, and it'd be riskier, especially if you tried to kill me during the night phase. And anyways, if I survived the night phase, I would have tied the votes the next day and win by the next night :p

It was a really super fun game though, one of my faves! And Hellion's story/gifs kept me enthusiastic XD

And...I wasn't in any alliances for once...;_; It was so lonely....

I thought it might be something like that. I just thought it would be JJM since I didn't recall a roleclaim from him.

Now I don't feel bad about not winning. An independent win stolen from the town is just great.

Good game everybody. :D

Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet

Oh, btw. I got a kick out of the town victory celebrations xD I'm really sorry ;_; One day, town...one day...

Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet

I gotta say I really liked hosting this game, you guys were really enthusiastic and really threw yourselves into it so I'm glad it wasn't a total disaster, and we had some really good strategies on both sides. So yeah, you guys kept me hopping : D

I thought it might be something like that. I just thought it would be JJM since I didn't recall a roleclaim from him.

Now I don't feel bad about not winning. An independent win stolen from the town is just great.

Good game everybody. :D

for a minute I read your post as bittersauce. then I realized that you were mafia after all.

this is why it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

QUESTION: How did Nick manage to convert HiPS when I roleblocked him, like, every night phase? xD

I enjoyed postmortem creepin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom