• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY121: The Bewildering Woods... The Dawn of Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap... SONANS IN A SNOW COAT?!

Also, I bet by the time they return Satoshi they're still going to get blasted off somehow. 90% of episodes where Pumpjin or Maiika appear outside of contests is usually a blastoff.
XY102 (or XY101 if you don't count that stupid Pikachu episode) proved that.

Also, PIKACHU GETTING FOCUS?
I thought this was Pokemon GekkougaYZ!

This episode will make up for the 2 week hiatus (lawl)
Indeed, funny! It is been a long time since their was a Pikachu focus!!!

When did Pokemon XYZ turn into MAFIA (2002), and Sword Art Online Episode 3

The Scene of Ash Walking out in the cold weather is why I believe this resembles Sword Art Online

The overall arc of this episode is why i believe this represents MAFIA, Ash began as a Hero so did Tommy Angelo, Then they both hit their prime Ash against Diantha/ Tommy Angelo after killing Don Morello, Both of them start to get Bad Luck Ash loses to Shota and Wulfric/Tommy Angelo finds his friend Paulie dead in his apartment and his Mafia is chasing him until they execute him, and the most shocking similarity of all they both have an pause Ash is lying in the snow motionless/Tommy Angelo is lying on his lawn motionless with a shotgun hole in his stomach and blood spurting out of his mouth.

I understand this where they perect the form of Special Bond Evolution
But will Ash still suffer the the pain he share with Grenigna.

I like to know what is this evoultion called for Greninga

Is it
Speical Bond Evolution Form

They outright called it Ash-Greninja in the gym battle, so that's what we have. As stupid and uncreative as the name is. And here I thought the name Talonflame was bad...

Should we just call it this form

i understand its Ash Grenigna

but thats not real name of this form

Like Mega Evoultion for other pokemon makes sense

About this is more of Deeper Bond

Mostl likey called a

What if other trainers will have form lets just say it needs a name that we could guess

What if Serna Braxien evolves and was given this special bond form just saying it will need actual form name

thats why i say

Last edited by a moderator:
i understand its Ash Grenigna

but thats not real name of this form

Like Mega Evoultion for other pokemon makes sense

About this is more of Deeper Bond

Mostl likey called a

There's no "most likely" about, just because you say it is. There's probably no official name for the effect because it's only for one Pokemon. Therefore the official name is Ash-Greninja. So either accept it or don't, I really don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom