• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY121: The Bewildering Woods... The Dawn of Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Pikachu is going to play into all this. With Greninja, Ash's depression, Serena being worrysome as normal, I feel that Pikachu having a big part Might--MIGHT!--over-complicate things.

Wow, it's been like 3-4 gyms we waited to see Pikachu on stage albeit Greninja still dominates the battle party usage.

But let's not ignoring two Pokemon who had their recent match which became kinda suck for them (Hawlucha and Talonflame). I pray to Arceus they could be well used again when against Wulfric.

Not the first to say this in this thread but if Pikachu plays an important part in Ash's development in this episode and Team Rocket has a creative role (usually I'm not one to complain about their typical role in an episode but since there's so much potential here, whether it's cheerleaders like in EP014 or to capture forest Pokemon/Pikachu to get Ash's groove back, I'll be kinda bummed if it's standard stuff again) this'll probably be the first episode in this whole Ash-Greninja mess that I'll actually like.

It also makes me wonder if the movie will have any relation to the anime's plot. It usually doesn't, but it seems like this movie will be different. The end to the XY anime... I think it might be a good thing. (Note: I said XY, not everything. It might be good to get a movie to relate to XY and help finish it off.)

It also makes me wonder if the movie will have any relation to the anime's plot. It usually doesn't, but it seems like this movie will be different. The end to the XY anime... I think it might be a good thing. (Note: I said XY, not everything. It might be good to get a movie to relate to XY and help finish it off.)
Indeed, I think also that XY&Z is a special season, with Ash who isn't sure of himself, what is a time ago, before the XY series!

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash remembers when he was with Greninja in the Pokemon Center.
- Ash is lying in the snow.
- Greninja sits with bits of snow on its body against a tree and then hits the tree with its right hand.
- Ash runs to a cave.
- The rest of the group are looking for Ash.
- Pikachu attacks Team Rocket with Thunderbolt, seemingly by itself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtueyOjTSzg

Looks like Pikachu comes across TR as he is looking for Ash and attacks them thinking that they will try to capture him even though they look like they are cold and stuck in the snowstorm.

TR might actually be trying to help Pikachu find Ash in the episode as they seemed surprised after seeing how weak Pikachu looked.
Wow, Pikachu does really look worried about Ash and yet people thought that we won't get much Pikachu focus at all.

Last edited:
I just hope Ash uses Pikachu in the rematch (Along with Greninja of course, and Talonflame, the trio of early XY), it's been awhile since he was in a gym battle, go Pika! <3

I haven't seen Ash and Pikachu so worried and depri before! Team Rocket will help searching, they see he is worried about Ash! I am feeling depri too after watching this preview!

But what about the Scaterbug,Zigzagoon,... seen in the picture, what have they do with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I dreaming?!
I thought it would be too much to hope for...
Finally, the TRio has used their brains and purchased
COATS!

And as if it could even get better than that we have Pika, all alone, sad and cold... Pika vs TRio... Pika & TRio?! I hope that the obvious interpretation of that scene (as elaborated by Lysandre-Fan) is the correct one. Yay!
- Ash is lying in the snow.
Oh my God Playerking don't give me a heart attack by making it sound like he'd died!

Am I dreaming?!
COATS!

And as if it could even get better than that we have Pika, all alone, sad and cold... Pika vs TRio... Pika & TRio?! I hope that the obvious interpretation of that scene (as elaborated by Lysandre-Fan) is the correct one. Yay!

Oh my God Playerking don't give me a heart attack by making it sound like he'd died!
Team Rocket, will help Pikachu, they don't have nothing at Pikachu who doesn't use his full strenght! And indeed Team Rocket, had became smarter, wobbufet is snow coat is funny!:)

Am I dreaming?!
COATS!

Okay, he was hovering above the snow inside a metallic crate with 1000 tiny airholes. Is that better? Also, I know you were joking, but even if he was, I'm pretty sure the anime has shown us over the last couple of months that Ash lying on the ground =/= dead. If so, then the boy's immortal.

Okay, he was hovering above the snow inside a metallic crate with 1000 tiny airholes. Is that better? Also, I know you were joking, but even if he was, I'm pretty sure the anime has shown us over the last couple of months that Ash lying on the ground =/= dead. If so, then the boy's immortal.
You are funny!:) :) :)

Holy crap... SONANS IN A SNOW COAT?!

Also, I bet by the time they return Satoshi they're still going to get blasted off somehow. 90% of episodes where Pumpjin or Maiika appear outside of contests is usually a blastoff.
XY102 (or XY101 if you don't count that stupid Pikachu episode) proved that.

Also, PIKACHU GETTING FOCUS?
I thought this was Pokemon GekkougaYZ!

This episode will make up for the 2 week hiatus (lawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom