• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You have 96 hours to take over the world with Pokemon.

Six Porygon-Z.
Use internet and Porygon-Z army to destory banking system, data transfers, etc. Set of every nuke ever. I have my archive of self stored in one of my -Z to lead the six as the only living things.

Don't question why there are nukes, and no survivors.
Ever.

This one is easy XD

Alakazam
Magcargo

DAY 1: Have Alakazam use his psychic powers to protect me then summon Magcargo. Being hotter than the sun, Magcargo would set fire to the atmosphere and kill everything on earth.

Instant win.

But it says take over the world, not destroy it >:
Pokemon:
Arceus.

Day 1

"Press CTRL+W."

Done.

Rules beg to differ
You will receive up to six non-legendary Pokemon to accomplish this task.

But it says take over the world, not destroy it >:

You mean there's a difference? If I'm the last one left, then I've taken over the world.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8u7px_GzWQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8u7px_GzWQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Team of 6 dittos

Change them into any pokemon/object i need to take over the world with

PFFFTTTTTTT-

Wait, if I choose a team of Unown, can I use their power to summon Arceus? Is that a loophole?
Probably, but rules of Pokemon may be against you. Usually requires more than six Unown for large-scale reality warping. Though, maybe spelling out its name with Unown is sufficient to reality warp one into existence, or at least summon it. But then, what do you do after that? It's not one of your Pokemon.

Last edited:
Outrage said:
Probably, but rules of Pokemon may be against you. Usually requires more than six Unown for large-scale reality warping. Though, maybe spelling out its name with Unown is sufficient to reality warp one into existence, or at least summon it. But then, what do you do after that? It's not one of your Pokemon.

You tearfully call it Papa and the situation would look so pathetic Fake Arceus would be bound to do whatever you said just so you'd shut up. :p

Team:
-Ditto

Plan:

Day 1: Show Ditto a drawing of Arceus. Cue training montage.
Day 2: Make Ditto transform into said creature, and reverse all creation.
Day 3: Use Dittarceus' powers to create a world based off a Playboy magazine. Commence piggyback ride of congratulations.
Day 4: Have sex for the rest of my life. In order to keep it from ripping the universe a new asshole, Dittarceus gets to join.

Last edited:
Team:
Rotom
Magnezone
Ditto
Metagross
Porygon-Z

STEP 1: Using Ditto to deactivate the defense grid and Rotom to disable the laser defense sattellites, I will have Rotom use Russia's, China's, N.K's, and the U.S's nuclear weapons launch and take out each capital city of each major country.

STEP 2: Using Porygon-Z, I'll hack into the TV sattellites that broadcast on every channel and every radio station and send propaganda messages to each person in the world, and have them risk being nuked or join my side. Since the sufficient percent of people in the world are gullible, at least 70% will join me.

STEP 3: Using the people that I have at my disposal, I'll have each person gather arms and take over the rest of the world, enough said.

Pokemon:
Zorua
Alakazam
Machamp
Dratini
Rotom

Day 1:
Have Zorua Turn into Megan Fox/Any Other Smexy Lady.
Rotom will make a broadcast saying I captured them.
Most Guys Attack Me.
Alakazam Uses Hypnosis and they Sleep.
Machamp chains them Up.

Day 2:
Same thing but switch Genders in the lines:
Have Zorua Turn into Megan Fox/Any Other Smexy Lady.
Most Guys Attack Me.

And Boom. I took over teh world.

Team of 6 dittos

Change them into any pokemon/object i need to take over the world with

Don't forget Ditto are weak ass hell. It couldn't best any Pokemon at it's own attacks only come close toward it. Unless Magikarp n the worms count.

My team would consist of-
Machamp: my bodyguard
Gallade: Teleportation and general badass-looks
Lickilicky: Who needs an atomic bomb when you have STAB Explosion!?!

My soldiers would be invincible due to gallade telepathically blocking the enemy's fire. I would easily be able to march anywhere and kidnap world leaders. Rebellion would be dealt with by teleporting lickilicky down to explode.

I cannot think of a subtle approach given the time constraints, otherwise a good strategy would be to use ditto to gradually lead countries to distrust and possibly war by impersonating leaders. Zoroark would work for this too.

You tearfully call it Papa and the situation would look so pathetic Fake Arceus would be bound to do whatever you said just so you'd shut up. :p

I was planning on showing Arceus what the world has become, hoping that he'll erraticate it out of rage, BUT THIS WORKS TOO.

Espeon
Ninetales
Tyranitar
Flygon
Ononokusu
Zoroark

I'll go about this a different way than most.

DAY 1 - The USA and Canada
Espeon to teleport to the White House. Meet with president. Send out Flygon and Ononokusu to threaten him. Tie him up, stuff him in a closet. If anyone shoots me, Espeon uses Protect to bounce it back. Send out Ninetales to cause massive Droughts across the USA by using Espeon's Psychic to spread it out massively. Teleport to Canada leader, do the same. Break time.
Later, go on TV (just threaten the TV people with Flygon and Onnie) declare self leader. Tell them if they don't listen to me, the country will have an eternal Drought. Go to Canada and repeat.

DAY 2 - Europe
Wake up early, we got a busy day ahead of us. First take out all my Pokemon and kill off the tiny nations that wouldn't be worth it to conquer. Start with England and spread Droughts and Sanstorms as far as the eye can see. Tell them I am their ruler, and if they refuse then the horrible weather will never end. Repeat with other countries - Germany, France, all the major ones.

DAY 3 - Asia, Australia
Wake up at 5am, 3 hour spa treatment free of charge from my USA servants. Teleport to Russia, Sandstorm, takeover, blahblahblah. Kill off tiny countries. Take over Japan with eternal Sandstorm. Tell everyone under my command that the horrible weather will be lifted tomorrow and thank them for being loyal. Take over Australia with eternal Sandstorm. Tell them it will be lifted tomorrow if they make me their leader. If any country foolishly has refused my leadership, Tyranitar causes Earthquakes whilst Ninetales burns down villages until they pledge their loyalty.

DAY 4 - Antarctica Africa and South America
I've taken over everyone but them. Espeon teleports Flygon and Ninetales to kill off Africa. Ononokusu and Zoroark to kill of South America. Espeon and T-tar stay with me for protection. Also send half an army to each continent. Teleport to Antarctica and declare rulership over all penguins. This should be easy. Teleport to California, meet up with other Pokemon, and demand I star in the next movie. 8) Remove eternal weather using Psychic. Anyone who is oppsoed to my rulership now, I tell, will suffer eternally locked in a jail eaten up slowly and painfully by my Tyranitar.

...Whaddya think?

Team

Charizard
Blaziken
Alakazam
Tyranitar
Gyarados
Sazandora

Step 1
Send Blaziken and Tyranitar to destroy all weapons of mass destruction that the world possesses.

Step 2
Have Alakazam control the minds of all military forces.

Final step
Have all my forces search for and kill the world leaders.

Please point out any flaws in my plan.

Team:
Typhlosion
Pidgeot
Fearow
Gyarados
Furret (one that has Charge Beam)
Ariados

Step 1: Steal several non-lethal super viruses from the U.S. government (because they obviously have that kinds stuff, being paranoid and all) with the aid of my pokemon. (Pidgeot carries me to government facility, Gyarados uses Hyper Beam to break through security, Typhlosion melts anything in my way, Furret uses Charge beam to nock out the facility's communication, Ariados poisons everyone inside, Fearow drills through stuff with Drill Peck.)
Step 2:Take the viruses back to my lair.
Step 3: Make Typhlosion hang from Pidgeot's claws while using Eruption and make the two of them fly around the world. This will affectively destroy all metal and plastic objects (skyscrapers, guns, missles, etc.) that could thwart my plans. Also, this will melt the ice at the north and south poles, causing major floods. (polar bears and penguins will be safe; my Fearow will have abducted several of them)
Step 4: Pidgeot and Fearow will fly around the world holding banners that say "surrender or I shall release a lethal virus around the world". No one knows the virus isn't lethal, because I killed anyone (besides the president of the united states, who would never tell anyone that the U.S. was creating a super virus to kill everyone) who knew about it.
Step 5: If the people of the world agree after 5 hour are up (or decline), I will release the super non-lethal virus via Fearow and Pidgeot (who are flying to fast for the virus to enter their systems).
Step 6: (this doesn't matter if everyone surrendered) Furret will release several Charge Beams into the much larger oceans (remember, I melted the ice caps). All the people that are too slow (and/or sick) to run away from the water or are floating on rafts because their houses were flooded will die, leaving a much smaller group of people to work with. They will obviously surrender, having seen the powers at my command and not seeing the point of fighting without weapons.
Step 7: Make my slaves build a huge palace for me. I will be reasonably kind to them, but if a revolution starts, I'll kill anyone in it will poison, fire, water, or a good old axe to the neck. :ksmile::ksmile::ksmile:
Tell me if there's any problem with my plan.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be more beneficial to use random victims to cause a global panic?

My example:

1 Magneton
1 Haunter
4 Politoeds

Magneton is used to scramble the data in the governments' computers. This should cause significant panic in countries such as the US, Canada, and Japan and allow me to prepare for my next two plots.

Haunter is able to use his Curse attack to cause people random strikes of severe pain for no apparent reason. Main targets: world leaders of course.

The four Politoeds can be used to create neverending rain over a large region (i.e. Europe) and demand power from those governments, while simultaneously their leaders are dying from Curse. Expect an early surrender of the Netherlands.

Africa could be tough to take over. I mean, they don't have really effective leaders and they would love rain, I'm sure. Oh well.

Also:

Team

Charizard
Blaziken
Alakazam
Tyranitar
Gyarados
Sazandora

Step 1
Send Blaziken and Tyranitar to destroy all weapons of mass destruction that the world possesses.

Step 2
Have Alakazam control the minds of all military forces.

Final step
Have all my forces search for and kill the world leaders.

Please point out any flaws in my plan.

The only flaw I see is a large Crawdaunt weakness, as strange as that sounds. Otherwise I would probably follow this plan. :p

Any flaws in my plan?

If we are talking about an opposing person being able to take out your pokemon team, then I would point out that Bronzong hard counters 2/3 of your team.

But this isn't competitive battling of course! I was under the assumption that you were the only one with pokemon.

Although speaking of Bronzong, I recommend you use it over Espeon. It can create Reflect shields to stop bullets, and I'm fairly sure it would be bulletproof itself if needed.

Charizard
Tyranitar
Salamence
Porygon-z
Alakazam

Hack the US government with porygon-z, and make a fake lert that N.Korea is going to nuke us. The US sends off many troops in distress, attack N.Korea, and cause WWIII. I attack the weakned America (Washington), and fight to the Nuke controll room with Charizard, Tyranitar, and Salamence. I set off all the American nukes to nuke the entire world (including America), then make a force field around me and my pokemon with alakazam. Everyone dies, and I become the worlds ruler.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom