• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Personality

I'm going to go by what people tell me, no self labeling.

I am:
- Outgoing
- Talkative
- Extrovert
- A bitch
- Funny
- Awesome to be around
- Pessimistic
- An "oreo" (Black person who "acts white")
- Edgy
- Cool
- Intelligent
- Classy
- Green (If you knew me in real life, you'd know I'm obsessed with the color green, half of what I own is green and you'd know my second last name is Green).

A lot of people also compare me to Hillary from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and say I act/talk just like her.

Stuff I can say about myself
People also like how I always speak my mind no matter what (although sometimes it gets me into trouble).

I'm very vulnerable though so I'm kind of easy to take advantage of. (Probably why every person I've ever been with dumps me) and my "friends" abandon me all the time or use me.

I've been told I'm quiet in real life, but I don't really think so. I just like watching stuff from the sidelines. I'm pretty laid back and not a debater AT ALL, and will usually back out if a conversation gets too heated. I'm not all that assertive which is something I need to work on. This sounds tacky as hell but I try to stay positive whenever I can, though like everyone else there are times when I suddenly feel horrible for no reason at all.

I'm docile,sweet,naive,caring,kind,sensitive,and above all,shy........

An angel...........not my opinion..........

I'm pretty quiet but a chatbox when bored....

I try to make people laugh sometimes....

I'm not the typical girl that they may see.....

Sharada(a song by Skye Sweetnam) describes me somehow

Quiet, shy, the kind of person that always gets left out of things. I usually don't talk unless someone asks me something. that's me 70% of the time.

30% of the time, I love to talk, and enjoy the company of my friends. I'll usually make people laugh. That part of me usually comes out when I'm around people I know really well.

My personality is ambiguous actually...

First of all, I may appear cold to some people, but warm to some people. It just depends on who I'm talking to and the mood. I'm also quite perceptive and curious, even though I make some wrong assumptions sometimes :p. I technically have good humor, and I don't like people who are a little too serious, except when I'm in a bad mood, and then the statement will be the opposite. I also really like to talk, and I really appreciate people who entertains me with a good conversation. I'm not the type to send in friendship requests. I've only sent 1 or 2 friendship requests for all my life in BMGF, so I consider myself a loner who likes to talk, but doesn't like starting conversations.

I'm quite quiet when I'm mad, and that's when you know you don't want to mess with me, though I have quite a long temper to begin with. I'm not easy to provoke unless I'm talking to a jerk, troll, or snobs. Also, I get real excited when I get a notification, but now it's not as strong as it once been, since notifications are now just post quotes and mentions DX That stems from my inability to start VM conversations (look at me, I have 1500+ VMs, and I've been here for 2 years. Yes, some of you may be super anti socials who have 500 VMs over the course of 2 years, but hey, other people are crazily social with 200 friends. I get nostalgic with my old and departed friends, and I read our conversations so that I will not forget the good times we had together.

Also I might not have much of a taste with people who declares that they're lonely, but actually have like 50 friends and 5000 VMs and is younger than me in terms of account age. (though there are several exceptions). And I'm wondering if that may or may not include me. I also think myself as a veteran member that stayed here for 2 years, but with ~500 posts.

Last edited:
I'm extremely neurotic and high-strung (I took a big five personality test once and got over 95% of the population, haha). Though don't take that as I spend most of my time emotionally unstable, haha. I am just a stressed person and I worry about everything/everybody. However I like to think I'm a pretty friendly person. I can make friends easily and I'm talkative even if that may annoy some people. I'm slightly immature in some circumstances, but I have a mature head in others.

I'm an extrovert, although I will find some situations quite awkward and I'll shy away from them. I don't like being lonely so I may seem to be clingy to my friends although I understand personal space and I respect that.

Last edited:
I try to be cheery and see the best in everyone when it comes to my interactions with others, but really I'm quite a shy and lonely person. I still have to fight my cynicism and I'm a very sarcastic girl (apparently, this provides plenty of laughter to those around me). I'm a worrier and I get stressed easily. I don't have much confidence in myself but the second you challenge my opinion or decisions in an inconsiderate or undermining manner I will defend them fiercely (if I have the energy, that is). I have a strong sense of justice and responsibility to be considerate and not cause problems for other people unless necessary; unfortunately, this means that I will often take on unpleasant jobs or agree to things I'm not sure I can do just to keep everyone happy. I'm sensitive and I have a pretty good gut instinct when it comes to understanding people around me irl and how things will fare with them. I am very loyal. I'm a perfectionist and despite the fact that people who don't know me well tend to think I'm independent and strong I tend to fear abandonment and I prefer a few close friends to plenty of aquaintances. I expect people to stick to their word and if they don't come through for me when I need them to, I distrust them entirely.

The one word to describe me would be reclusive.

I'm very introverted. I minimize contact with other people. And I hate confrontations. I also really need to learn how to more assertive. :/

However, I plan to do big things later on. So I like doing things indirectly. To advance a cause that I support, I might give a speech to a large crowd, or a televised address. I want to be a director when I grow up, and it's likely my movies will be at least a bit politically charged. I feel good knowing that if I make a mistake in a movie, I can correct it. If I was talking to someone, I would be reduced to stammering and losing the point and rambling on and on as soon as I make a mistake or say something I want to take back.

I try to be nice to other people, but that's the main reason I'm so bad at being assertive. I'm also extremely double-sided. I'm politically Independent, for example. There are two sides to any logical issue. What was I talking about again (I also tend to lose my focus quickly)? Again, I try to be nice, but in fact, it's safe to assume that if I'm being nice to you, I actually want to kill you and eat your liver.

So, one word: Reclusive.

Well, I'm... *thinks* *thinks REALLY hard XD*
... an over-achieving perfectionist. Yes. That's how I would describe myself. But I'm getting better -I mean, more relaxed- with time.

I am an introverted, lonely person (yes, this is the same Aori you guys know xD). I tend to have few relationships, but make very strong bonds. I feel like there is an "in" and "out" in my life. What I treat people that are "IN", that have breached my defenses and that I trust completely, is very different to how I treat people that are "out". Usually though, I am very polite. I tend to be a likable person (in all seriousness, though, I do think I'm a pleasant presence to be with and that people usually think nicely of me). If somebody does NOT like me, I imagine it must be because they think I'm: vain, introverted, weird, loner, emotionally detached, and proud. And -- they would be right in thinking this XD If you aren't inside my close circle, if you aren't part of my family, I probably do not miss you, do not care about talking to you. It doesn't mean "omgz I hate people", per se, it just means that I don't have the need to talk all the time or see people all the time. Like I said, it's only because I am a loner :p it doesn't mean I don't like people...

I like to present myself as a neat person. There's always a wall hiding the more vulnerable, real me. I come across as intelligent, polite, and "without any flaw" (quoting what one of my friends said, not me XD;). I tend to act cutesy, also. I want people to like me, so I never pick any fights and exaggerate my cuteness. I am sorry for doing this :( it's unconscious... haha

But of course, on the internet I am friendly XD I mean... I think in real life I am friendly, too. Just don't expect a hug from me. I am not a very demonstrative person xD I am just friendly because uhm... I don't like fighting with anyone... I'm a bit of a push-over :(

woah long post coming!!!

I think I'm boring.

Well, to elaborate on my personality, I'm pretty socially awkward and introverted. I wouldn't ever really ask anyone what they think about a given subject a lot of the time, since 1) I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to real world issues and 2) I'm not the type to question someone's beliefs. I'm not sure if people think I'm mean. I may come across as such because I don't speak to anyone, and I sincerely hope that I don't give off the impression of being an elitist. I've often felt more or less the third wheel when someone includes me in a discussion, and they could have just as easily have left me alone and carried on the discussion themselves, and could have also left me without the uncomfortable feeling of not fitting in with the discussion.

I don't really have anything of value to say, so I just typically keep my mouth shut. It's been like this since second grade. Around my family I'm more relaxed, but not much. I like to talk, but since my train of thought is hard to follow and my speech is erratic, I stumble over words, and my voice is pretty much monotone (barring some occasional sallies into a higher pitched voice, and I can't talk very often in that kind of voice because my voice ends up cracking a lot) I often don't really have anyone that can follow what I'm saying. So yeah, I do give off the impression of being somewhat of a recluse, but I'm open to the idea of talking to people, but I just don't know what to talk about. So I can talk to people but I struggle to talk to people. Also, I tend to contradict myself a great deal, and I've probably done so in this post already!

A bit more about me is that during my stay in elementary school, I was one of the most cheerful, energetic children you could probably find. Funny how times change and I've become sort of a recluse. I don't know why I'm writing this, really. I just wanted to type something.

I'm also kind of an angry person. I usually don't lash out at people because I don't really know anyone very well and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But I'm always angry, all the time. The problem is that I don't know why the anger is there and where I'm directing it. One minute I could be laughing at a joke by a classmate, and the next minute I'd be near tears, angry at something. I don't know why this is and I just don't want anyone to see my bad side.

I'm a pessimist. I often look at things and assume the worst-case scenario. This also works with people. I see the good in people, but more often (and perhaps more intensely) I see the bad in people. I don't think I'm any better; if anything, I think I'm worse. I have a poor sense of humor. A good joke may go over my head (not because of intelligence (well this may be a factor but I doubt it) but because I don't tend to pay attention to people). I don't think I'm a good person.

As far as being tense or relaxed, it depends. When I'm alone, I'm usually more laid back, but I'm more than content with doing homework or whatever when alone. In fact, I think I do better in school when I do my homework when I'm just home alone. There's peace and quiet and I like to relax. As for when I'm around people, I'm definitely more nervous. I can actually feel my heart pound and my voice falter when I'm having a conversation with someone. They don't last long, most are very brief. I'm not a person that can hold a prolonged conversation. Also, I am a perfectionist. If there happens to be some kind of error in a paper, even a minor punctuation error, I have to redo it. I typically get pretty high grades (95%+ for the second semester of sophomore year) so I guess the perfectionist quality pays off.

One part of me that I don't think many people know is that I tend to swear a lot. Most of these are just interjections, and to be honest I don't feel that I really need to swear unless I'm dealing with someone who has really offended me (or I'm just mad and feel like being BIG TOUGH BAD GUY HOOHAH or maybe I'm just using it just as to see if people laugh when I swear, whichever).

I worry a lotlotlot. I will find anything to worry about. And I think this post is pretty tl;dr so I guess I'll conclude it here?

I'm very quiet and antisocial. I dislike people, I prefer the company of animals or my thoughts, at least until I consider someone to be (one of the very few) in my circle of friends. That process takes about a year, varying on how much I like or loathe the person. I generally consider everyone else just an acquaintance.

My friends say I've opened up to them little by little, and that I'm extremely weird/eccentric, borderline insanity, but very upbeat, funny and likable.

But If I dislike someone, chances are I'll continue to dislike them indefinitely. If you do something to upset me, I become a disturbingly bitter cynic on the spot, and will hold a grudge for many years at a time. Even over trivial things.

Sarcastic and blunt. I'm also argumentative. I'm very polite to adults and strangers, though. I forgot cynical and judgemental. When you're like this, you know who you're true friends are.

Last edited:
I'm the kind that somehow has a lot of friends but rarely talks, except when I'm with the closest or the subject is something I know very well. Otherwise, I'll just shut up and listen closely to what everyone says. When I do talk, I'm a bit sarcastic and like to point out some ridiculous things in what the other says, if it makes them laugh. Otherwise, I just try keeping the conversation alive, which is something I'm not good at. Talking really isn't my strong point, I'm much better at listening.

You could say that I'm pretty open-minded, as I (the majority of the time) try to look at the facts or search a bit on the subject before forging myself an opinion on something, and not go with the flow. I put myself in their place to have a better understanding of how it really is. I'm also accepting of other people's opinions, if they're socially acceptable. If not, I'll probably argue a lot with the person if the subject is brought up often, since I'm more stubborn than I'd like to admit. It's a flaw I'm trying to correct.

My temper used to be very short, and I used to snap out at people easily. This got me into a few fights, but that was a long time ago and I now control it much better than before, and didn't get into a fight for over 4 years now. It's something I'm proud of. Now, if someone is insulting toward me, I just shrug it off and move on. A negative reaction is what they want, and I'm not giving them that pleasure.

I'm also someone who thinks rationally. When people talk about ghosts, spirits or anything of the kind, I don't argue with them but I don't believe what they say, and unless someone provides me some hard proofs, I won't. I like to think on the logical side of things.

One of my biggest trait is how I'm a loner. I have no problem with being alone and usually like it, as I can use this time to read, go on the Internet or play some video games. At school, I sometimes work alone just because I can. It saves me the trouble of finding a partner, and I can go at my own rhythm.

Oh, jeez, where do I start?

I have two levels of acquaintance: people on the outside of the wall and people on the inside. To people on the outside (strangers), I'm quiet, introverted, and distant. To people on the inside, I'm goofy, love to show off and love to make people laugh. It doesn't take much more than a conversation to get past the wall anymore, and I'm working on dissolving it completely. I am also extremely independent and have developed a lot of inner strength throughout my life, and have a good sense of self-esteem. (But trust me, it wasn't always this way!)

I have a lot of acquaintances and only a very few close friends. I get stage fright very easily and sometimes find it difficult to talk to people I don't know very well, but I would follow the friends I do have to the ends of the earth and back. When it comes to relationships, I'm kinda picky about who I date, but when I fall, I fall HARD. I'm very open-minded and try to love and respect everyone, until they give me a reason not to, which is rare (usually it's when they're being a close-minded jerk, lol). I always try to imagine things from others' perspectives to try to get a better understanding of the situation. I am also very patient. It is extremely difficult to make me angry, but when I am, I become a lot more vocal (louder and more sharp-tongued) rather than becoming violent. I'm probably one of the least violent people ever. I try to avoid conflict whenever possible, and it is impossible for me to hold a grudge against someone for more than a few hours before I forgive them. It is also impossible for me to be seriously mean to someone... I just can't do it. However, I do NOT like being pushed around or told what to do, and I am not afraid to stand up for myself if someone tries to do so, verbally or physically.

I'm an insatiably curious person, and I love to learn. I love reading. I always feel the need to learn and improve on something. I focus mainly on language and psychology, because I believe that communication is the best method of problem-solving. I am also an observer, and a fast learner. I watch more than I speak. I can pick things up extremely quickly just by watching or hearing it being done. When I'm working on something, though, usually I'm concentrating pretty hard, so I get irritable when interrupted, and I get REALLY irritable when I get overtired (I need a lot of sleep). I also have a very rational, analytical way of looking at things, and have to weigh the pros and cons several times before I come to a decision.

The best (most important?) thing about me: I am happy. I am grateful for what I have. I LOVE to have fun. I love laughing and joking around, I love playing, I love new experiences, and I LOVE adventure. I am silly, I am crazy, and I seek brainial stimulation. Like whoa.

Last edited:
I'm awkward, disorganized, asocial, and quiet, but when people provoke me, I usually say something. Aside from my immediate family and most of the friends I have online, I can't keep a conversation going with anyone.

Last edited:
I'm very quiet and antisocial. I dislike people, I prefer the company of animals or my thoughts, at least until I consider someone to be (one of the very few) in my circle of friends. That process takes about a year, varying on how much I like or loathe the person. I generally consider everyone else just an acquaintance.

My friends say I've opened up to them little by little, and that I'm extremely weird/eccentric, borderline insanity, but very upbeat, funny and likable.

But If I dislike someone, chances are I'll continue to dislike them indefinitely. If you do something to upset me, I become a disturbingly bitter cynic on the spot, and will hold a grudge for many years at a time. Even over trivial things.

Wow. You just described me perfectly. :p

Shy, quiet, anti-social, cynical, misanthrope, rare male example of tsundere, passionate, cocky when confident, self-depreciator, usually sad or angry, know-it-all, artistic, out of the box thinker, "radical leftist hippie", pacifist, nerdy yet street, poetic, over analyzer, under achiever, unmotivated, lazy

to break it down into my split personalities:

Brad (the real me): usually depressed, self loathing, weird, nerdy, door mat, punching bag, low self esteem, no ego, poetic, animal lover, guilty, pacifist

Knomadd: intelligent, cynical, determined, out the box thinker, analytical, dead pan snarker, radical

??? (unnamed anger side): misanthrope, unempathetic, unresentful, sociopathic

When you would first meet me in real life, I'm shy, quiet, don't really talk much, especially in a situation where there's a whole bunch of people I don't know.

BUT if you've known me for awhile or if I'm in a room full of friends, I'm like an entirely different person. Crazy, loud, and really random. And I like to think I'm funny. :D

Not many things can get me angry, but when something does I can get pretty nasty :/

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom