• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your status on Platinum

Just started the copy I got for Christmas... >_> Trainer Lucia, Rival Kiran, and Nina the ♀ Turtwig as my starter. Caught a ♀ Shinx, ♀ Bidoof, and a ♀ Starly. My team is currently massive girl power, lol. xD No badges yet. :p Barely an hour into the game and all.

Lol.
Grats on the game. I'm sure you'll have fun with it.
Wow an all girls team...Sick.
:)

Lol.
Grats on the game. I'm sure you'll have fun with it.
Wow an all girls team...Sick.
:)

I'm just hoping it holds my attention better than Pearl did. Pearl bored me pretty quickly. =3= The all-girl team was kinda unintentional. The first Shinx I ran into was female, and I usually catch the first that I see unless I have a reason not to. I think I first ran into a male Starly, but accidentally killed it. :p The Bidoof was an after thought though. More of a "I should just grab one and either train it to be an HM slave or to stuff into the box". Turtwig had to be female though, want to make it easier to breed, since I want to trade off for the other starters between my friends and my other games. :p

Got the Battle Tower's Gold print a few weeks back. Still trying to get the Battle Factory's Gold print.

Currently at the Hall with Yanmega for fun (never won the Gold print yet).

I'm just hoping it holds my attention better than Pearl did. Pearl bored me pretty quickly. =3= The all-girl team was kinda unintentional. The first Shinx I ran into was female, and I usually catch the first that I see unless I have a reason not to. I think I first ran into a male Starly, but accidentally killed it. :p The Bidoof was an after thought though. More of a "I should just grab one and either train it to be an HM slave or to stuff into the box". Turtwig had to be female though, want to make it easier to breed, since I want to trade off for the other starters between my friends and my other games. :p

Oh I see.
Well personally, I liked platinum. I'm sure it will keep you interested with all the gimmicks and the battle factory and such.

Oh, you kill the male one eh? Lol Jk.

Woo, go Turtwig lol. Could turtwig learn aromatherapy?

Thanks.

Finally finished EV training, and took down the Elite Four without a hitch. Now working on completing the National Dex.

I finally, finally, FINALLY finished training my first wave of Pokemon. I'm going to take a short break now and in about two days, I'll start my second.

-Bulbasaur (male) lv. 100
-Ivysaur (female) lv. 100
-Charmander (male) lv. 100
-Infernape (female) lv. 100
-Empoleon (female) lv. 100
-Glaceon (female) lv. 100

I've already obtained the next Pokemon I'll train. I just need to Pal Park the appropriate ones tomorrow. The next wave will consist of:

-Charizard (male)
-Meganium (female)
-Swampert (male)
-Palkia

I'm kinda lost in the game currently, but I'm right up to the 6th gym. I should have this game finished by Tuesday or Wendsday because I know Mt.Coronet, the Reverse World and E4 are going to be a pain.

Today, I really didn't do much with it. The only thing I did was copy my Pokemon to my new PBR game.

I trained a Sheildon into a Bastidon yesterday through the E4.

Today I will hopefully trade over a Craindos (I can't find their fossils AT ALL), a Mismagius, a Honchkrow, and maybe a Charmeleon that has Pokérus.

I might even trade over Groudon and Kyogre from HGSS. Or I could trade Groudon to HG, catch Rayquaza, do the same with SS and trade all 4 over to Platinum. Heck, I might aswell just trade all of the Johto legendaries over. As well as some of the Johto pokes I don't have.

Hatched Riley's egg into a shiny Rash Riolu. Took a while hitting the right seed without having access to my always reliable Flash clock application and using only a timer (I didn't want to bring my laptop to where I'm on vacation), but nonetheless I got it easily. I chose the Distortion World as the hatch location, though perhaps the Battle Arcade was probably a better option (I love to fight in that facility). Also, I finally found a Reaper Cloth via Turnback Cave's maze prize.

Should I train the shiny Riolu to be a mixed sweeper Lucario (Life Orb) or a Scarfer one? It has 70 Hidden Power Ice, by the way.

Training the PokeTopia Magmortar to level 100, currently at level 54.

Hatched Riley's egg into a shiny Rash Riolu. Took a while hitting the right seed without having access to my always reliable Flash clock application and using only a timer (I didn't want to bring my laptop to where I'm on vacation), but nonetheless I got it easily. I chose the Distortion World as the hatch location, though perhaps the Battle Arcade was probably a better option (I love to fight in that facility). Also, I finally found a Reaper Cloth via Turnback Cave's maze prize.

Should I train the shiny Riolu to be a mixed sweeper Lucario (Life Orb) or a Scarfer one? It has 70 Hidden Power Ice, by the way.

Wow, you certainly got a winner, didn't you!? I would say, depending on it's speed stat at level 100, use the Choice Scarf.

Attempting to breed a Shiny Charmander via the Masuda method.

While Charmander is up there with Chikorita as one of my favorite starters, I'm to the point of too much of a good thing with them.

>__<;

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom