• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your status on Platinum

Traded in Crainidos and Groudon in. I was planning on trading in Kyogre aswell from HG but it was malfunctioning for some reason.

I also obtained one flag from my friend and was able to move one boulder in my secret base.

Salamence is level 98 and is about to become 99. Infernape is 98 aswell.

Wow, you certainly got a winner, didn't you!? I would say, depending on it's speed stat at level 100, use the Choice Scarf.

Thanks and yes, I suppose I have a very good sweeper in the works. About the Speed, he got an IV of 31 in both Sp. Attack and Speed so his max Speed stat will be 279 at Level 100 (142 at Level 50) with 252 EVs; I've been thinking very seriously about giving it a Choice Scarf, but I'm not sure of its efficacy in 2-on-2 battles.

I'm also breeding Stantler; I want to train one as a special sweeper or as an annoyer.

Pal Parked the second wave of Pokemon, EV trained them and evolved them. Now for the hard part, getting them to level 100.

My Pokemon:

-Meganium (f) lvl. 42
-Charizard (m) lvl. 36
-Swampert (m) lvl. 36
-Palkia lvl. 72

Today Salamence reached Lv 100! :yahoo:
Also today, when Salamence used Fire Fang on Lucian's Bronzong, it both flinched and got burned and got knocked out by the burn in the same turn.

Today I evolved my Salamence father into a Garchomp. Next up is his mother.

I finished training my Magmortar to level 100, and it's special attack is 367, with it's HP being Grass-type. Also, I beat Mysterial for the first time in PBR, and recieved the surfing Pikachu in my Platinum game, and SR'd until I got a speed IV-advantageous one. I will soon be training it to level 100 as well. And on the Electivire I also transferred to Platinum, I will be using it in my HeartGold game, which I reserved for yesterday! ^-^

I forgot to mention that I also traded in a Pichu thats holding a Light Ball. Yeah.. I'm too lazy to find one myself.

If only Manaphy could be transferred to Platinum from Ranger! I would have had one by now! Now I have to wait till March...

Second wave is halfway through the sixties. Five more levels and they can rematch the Gym Leaders.

-Meganium (Adamant) lv. 65
-Charizard (Modest) lv. 65
-Swampert (Relaxed) lv. 65
-Palkia (Timid) lv. 80

Let's just say I did something surprising.

Had some fun in the Battle Hall with my Lv.46 Arcanine (Zenith), and he smoked Argenta's Flygon (yay for ExtremeSpeed and Flamethrower~ I didn't think I had a chance to win), getting my first Print EVER. Unfortunately, my streak quickly ended at 61 . . . but it's okay. Now for the Factory . . . ick. (Currently at 7-streak)

Planting more berries now and trying to win Master Rank in all the contests (Two more to go! Cute and Smart! Let's go-go-go!). I should really get back into breeding some more though . . .

currently chaining pokemon for shinies :/ it sucks i cant get a good chain going lol

I finally beat Cynthia and the E4. Now I'm just gonna go earn as many BP points as I can and then maybe EV train a team of 6.

God, I'm so behind schedule. My Pokemon are supposed to be ten levels higher, but oh well... at least I'm done with Palkia

-Meganium lv. 80
-Charizard lv. 80
-Swampert lv. 80
-Palkia lv. 100

Pretty much got nothing to do so Im working on getting specific pokemon to be used as tools.

Currently working on getting a Hasty Natured Frisk Banette. So I can then frisk and thief wild pokemon items...and thief that Blissey for the rare candy at the 5 maid knockout. Ive bred about 40 shuppets...if anyone wants one I have like one of every nature apart from Hasty.

Got four badges now. Also breeded some on my other games to get my team settled a little on here. My Togekiss is 6 levels above my starter though... .___.;

I did take a look at the records in Jubilife, and found my Pokémon Defeated count for my SS pretty funny, with it being so high (2,232). Maybe not as many as other people, but compared to the others I have on my list (JP Pearl: 312, Plat: 226), that's a lot. xDDD

Caught Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresselia, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit and Shaymin today with Pokeballs and Darkrai and Girantina with Luxury balls (because they seem to match their colour scheme). I thought it was a decent effort.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom