• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, you guys are interesting. Especially HumanDawn. WolfOwl voting for himself seems like an excuse to make him look as if he doesn't care. But I know what you are all doing so I'll join the fun.

Vote: Elieson

Welp, so much for the joke voting.
@WolfOwl do you think scum!Elementar would try something so obvious though?

A bandwagon has started against Wolfowl and I don't like it.

I just found the second scum.

Elementar and Alex Kaz are probably Town.

I feel like the last Mafia is either Ghostly or FinalArcadia.

Wait... I feel like Molten Eevee would have made more of an effort instead of just disagreeing iif he were scum.

Wait... I feel like Molten Eevee would have made more of an effort instead of just disagreeing iif he were scum.
I'm not scum. But you know me, HD... I don't like bandwagons. Especially in games with hyper majority eliminations, and especially when the bandwagon formed as RVS.

Why are you convinced Elementar and Alex are town? And why are you sure Ghostly or FinalArcadia are scum?

Ok but really I don't like this Wolf bandwagon either, it's really not sitting well with me. I'm mainly looking at Elementar. A joke vote is adding a pointless vote at the beginning of the phase that doesn't add literally anything-- it doesn't contribute to a wagon, it isn't a threat to anyone. This vote obviously added to a wagon. It wasn't a joke, even if it was intended to be. So I'm just going to go ahead and

VOTE: Elementar.

Just some feelings based on very little stuff Molten Eevee.

Of course Ghostly jumps to save WolfOwl...

Just some feelings based on very little stuff Molten Eevee.
Elaborate please?? This is so vague.

Of course Ghostly jumps to save WolfOwl...
This lynch is so bad vibe-ish, I gotta do something about it... Elementar's vote is suspicious, and I've made it real clear how I'm a 'pro-lynch Day 1 type of person' if I feel good about voting someone.

Wow that escalated from "confirmed" to 4 quick "joke votes" on WO in one page? That's not something that happens very often.

@AussieEevee How is HD supposed to be more thorough than this?

Vote: AussieEevee

How is HD supposed to be more thorough than this?
He started out pretty thorough with his vote on Wolf, but his reasoning-- if there is any I mean he's being super cryptic for seemingly no reason-- is weird for the reads and forgive my meta but ooc. Why does he think Elementar seems town when he jumped on the Wolf wagon and claimed it was a joke when it really can't be? And why does he think Alex Kaz is town when he's done barely anything thus far to make anyone believe this? I'm trying to figure out if the scum reads thing is a joke or not, but if it isn't then that's a weird thing to say as well.

If I'm sounding vague-ish it's because it's Sunday afternoon, right after having eaten an amazing 3 course meal at my aunt so I'm kind of tired at the moment stuffed with food. Just wanted to share some thoughts at that time. not saying you should have known but it depends on my mood and what i'm doing

Elaborate please?? This is so vague.

This lynch is so bad vibe-ish, I gotta do something about it... Elementar's vote is suspicious, and I've made it real clear how I'm a 'pro-lynch Day 1 type of person' if I feel good about voting someone.

They are just feelings... like... I've played so many games and from my experience it just makes me think of the reactions and stuff Town says. Like, I expect scum to be more careful.

*shrugs* I don't know why you'd feel like it has such a bad vibe. I made a clear and cut case on WolfOwl, but apparently what looks like to be a misunderstanding from Elementar's part is much more suspicious than WolfOwl's lack of defence and random self vote on herself? If Elementar was scum he'd be more careful on what he'd do or post instead of making something so reckless. I get a bad vibe from indirect white knighting WolfOwl's been getting a lot more, like, there hasn't been a single defence against her but because people agree with me then it's SUSPICIOUS that they voted her because of her suspicious behaviour?? Mind, this is all EARLY Day 1, there's still more than 24 hours left, yet there's desperation for a counter wagon already? If you have an issue with my case or the people that sheeped me, tackle those too.

The lynch isn't bad. HumanDawn had a point, what WolfOwl did looked like something scum would do to get the votes off him.

@AussieEevee You say that HumanDawn's reasons for voting WolfOwl is vague but you think that your vote for Elementar isn't?

At the same time, I don't get HumanDawn's logic that if you defend WolfOwl you're automatically scum.

Here are some thoughts on my part :
>I would expect WolfOwl to omgus Elementar after that needless vote as either alignment, so I didn't try to read into it and therefore still have a null read on her.
>Scum!Elementar has done such obvious scum moves in the past, like voting and shooting Calvin day 1 in In-Thread Attacks, so that vote of his I do find concerning.
>Ghostly seems solid and I like their overall questioning.
>I'm always weary of HumanDawn and his ability to be slippery af
>AussieEevee's attitude so far gives me vibes of his town meta, but I haven't seen him as scum yet, so take this with a grain of salt.

@Ghostly I'd like to know why you are so confident in voting for Elementar because he joke voted but you give the other 3 people who joke voted WolfOwl a free pass.

EDIT: Elieson is a good example. Why did you give him a free pass?

At the same time, I don't get HumanDawn's logic that if you defend WolfOwl you're automatically scum.

It depends on how you defend a person and the way you defend them. I completely forgot Molten Eevee doesn't usually like bandwagons, and I feel like he'd have tried to make an immediate effort to defend WolfOwl if she were their scum partner. I still don't like how nothing has been said against my actual case though, like how Ghostly hasn't done.. Ghostly is suspicious because she didn't try to directly defend WolfOwl by saying what's wrong, it's just wrong because people have voted with me because they agree with me. It's all early Day 1, and it can bite her back if WolfOwl is lynched and flips Mafia. She could also be desperate because WolfOwl has a powerful PR as scum, like Godfather or Rolecop.

@Ghostly I'd like to know why you are so confident in voting for Elementar because he joke voted but you give the other 3 people who joke voted WolfOwl a free pass.

EDIT: Elieson is a good example. Why did you give him a free pass?

My vote isn't a joke vote.

spoilers: she's mafia

@AussieEevee How is HD supposed to be more thorough than this?
Give something a bit more than just which direction he's leaning.

HumanDawn is a power player. He knows how to argue his case, and he knows how to take reads. So far all he's done is give a direction, without giving a reason.

@AussieEevee You say that HumanDawn's reasons for voting WolfOwl is vague but you think that your vote for Elementar isn't?

I don't understand. My only posts in this thread as "Confirmed", pointing out the bandwagon starting to form and how I didn't like it, and asking HD about his lack of evidence/explanation for his reads. I never once touched Elementar.

Give something a bit more than just which direction he's leaning.

HumanDawn is a power player. He knows how to argue his case, and he knows how to take reads. So far all he's done is give a direction, without giving a reason.

wolfowl is mafia

go read page 2 instead of just looking at the bold

I don't understand. My only posts in this thread as "Confirmed", pointing out the bandwagon starting to form and how I didn't like it, and asking HD about his lack of evidence/explanation for his reads. I never once touched Elementar.

It's true you never *touched* ;) him but the problem is that you were being vague/not thorough yourself, so you're just imposing a double standard on me. It's okay for you to not be thorough, but it isn't for me if I'm not thorough 100% of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom