Search results for query: *

• Users: Aetheria
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Fully Alive [pg-13.]

Eee... >w< Please read all of it. :D Long, long ago they say there were worlds before the world we live in now. It is rumored that those worlds were completely wiped out, right in front of the god's eyes. It is also said that the gods could not do a thing and helplessly watched all their...
  2. A

MATURE: Obsession {Book 1}

Um..I'm not an excellent author. I know that. But I hope you consider reading this and telling me what you think. That'd be much appreciated. c: [Warning: This chapter is fifteen pages long according to Microsoft Word.] Obsession Chapter 1 False Truth { J a s o n } Jason Smith...
  3. A

Pieces of Memories

Lenax walked around and eventually sat on the bench. She was supposed to travel with a few other people, and they should be there in about 5 minutes. She sighed and leaned back, staring up at the sky.
  4. A

`·.·★·.·´¯`·.·★Zia's Shop o' Wonders★·.·´¯`·.·★·.·´

❀~Hi there, I'm Zia/Lenax~! I'm usually happy, but I'm (sadly) easily depressed. Oh, and my name is Samantha~ ❀I use GIMP, a very useful tool~ And please, please, please, PLEASE give me some handy tips on GIMP - I'm sorta still new to it~ ^^; I also use Photoshop CS5, but rarely, since I don't...
  5. A

Pieces of Memories [Sign-ups forever open]

zomg a new RP because I'm unbanned. Warning: there WILL be violence and cursing/cussing. you've been warned. Plot ; The world has been wearing away slowly for billions of years. Only, as humans thought, the world wouldn't end while mankind was alive. Little did they know, their mistakes were...
  6. A

Pokemon: Dark Winds [Start-up] [PG-13]

Haha, sign-up is in the sign-ups section and has the title of Pokemon: Dark Winds. Plot: On Circa Island, an island far away from all of the regions, Shadow Pokemon are too common. The Shadow Pokemon are vicious and aren't friendly at all. They are trouble-makers and they repeatedly steal...
  7. A

Pokemon: Dark Winds chat thread!

We may discuss what is to be discussed here. If its allowed. But we were spamming the sign-up thread. XD
  8. A

Pokemon: Dark Winds [PG-13]

Okay, before I begin, credit to Thriller for giving me the idea for this RP, and helping me out with it because I don't know much about XD or other games Shadow Pokemon were featured in. ^~^ Thankoooo~ On Circa Island, an island far away from all of the regions, Shadow Pokemon are too...
  9. A

Academy of Trainers in Hoenn [Start-Up]

The sign-ups will be open forever. =3 You can see the thread by pressing this link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/academy-trainers-hoenn-111189/ Ara and Blaire Almos walked up to the large academy building. Here, they could become what they wanted to be in life. Ara and Blaire...
  10. A

Yellow's Banner Shop

Um..Hi, I'm Yellow/Crona and I can make banners using Photoshop CS5. i'm sorry, but I can't make those super-fancy cool ones, I just don't know how to or if I'm able to on CS5. I don't have many samples to show, but my banners can be: Gradient or linear, and such. A list of what I can do with...
  11. A

The Broken Road [Sign-ups always open]

Content might be a bit violent. I warned you. :P The sign-ups will always be open. If you want to join, don't be shy, go ahead and sign-up. ^^ Rules: You can re-view your sign-ups in the sign-up thread for The Broken Road. You can change a few things here and there, all I ask for...
  12. A

The Broken Road [Non-Pokemon RP]

"I'm not yours, and you're not mine, but we can sit and pass the time..." Quiet- by Lights Welcome to a place where you are not likely to survive. We await your response. "The year is beyond count. Studies say the year must be around 3024. As said, you may not survive. That is apparent...
  13. A

Academy of Trainers in Hoenn

Dear student: Hello. You have been accepted into the Academy of Trainers in Hoenn. Only certain people are accepted. Those people must have specific and special qualities to be able to join this Academy. Here, students and teachers alike can chase their dreams. Once graduating from the...
  14. A

Nuclear Animal Guild [PG-13] [Sign-Ups forever open!]

Sign-ups are eternally open! You may sign up whenever you please. PG-13 just means the content is a bit rough. My sign-up: EDIT: Silly me! I forgot to put up my sign-up for Ben! Oops. ^^; Alright, start! Blair walked around the ruins of the town she used to live in in...
  15. A

Nuclear Animal Guild [PG-13]

Mkay. Please read! ^^; You are one of the few people in the world to have survived a terrible war of suffering, famine, and death. You stand on top of the rubble of your house that claimed your family members. Your school is the site of the nuclear explosion that killed twenty six. You see...
  16. A

Make more Social Groups

I think it'd be nice if we could make more than just 5 social groups per user. Does anyone agree with this?
  17. A

The Christmas Gift! Game

This suddenly and randomly popped up into my head... Okay, heres the story: ..Odd, huh? Well there will be a mod side and a user side. It's a fight to for the mods to prove their innocence, and to show the users what they're made of. It's a fight for the users to show what THEY'RE made...
  18. A

SpecialShipping, or Red/Yellow

SpecialShipping (Red x Yellow) I'm a huge SpecialShiper and I'd like to know if theres any more SpecialShippers here. ^^ Okay, heres a topic- Why do you like SpecialShipping, if you like this ship? My reason is that it's super cute and I think it's canon imo.What do you think? And, if you...
  19. A

Chiramii's Adventures! Chapter 1!

:D Another story by me! Chiramii's Adventures! Voulme 1 Chapter 1 The tiny Chiramii's feet rushed over leaves.Combee always were seeming to be a danger to the furry creature, so it tried to stay by water.The Chiramii stopped at a...
  20. A

Yellow-Chan's Recolor Shop! (Newly made)

Hi, I'm Yellow-Chan!I can do splices (Not so good, though), edit Pokemon fan art, Pokemon sprite recolors, Pokemon Trainer cards, and recolor Pokemon pictures.^^ Splice Rules: -Must name 2 Pokemon, and which will be the base Pokemon. -Must state if you want it shiny or not. -If you want...
Back
Top Bottom