• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Roster
  • Elementar

How's it going?
    Reaction score
    Artemis Fowl Mafia OP
    artemis-header.jpg
    It was finally the end. But time for recollections needed to follow. Especially after this end.
    Holly sat with the shell of Artemis. Amnesia was not a blessing, and unlike Artemis’ other deeds, this wasn’t an exception. Even Artemis fell victim in the end, and the progress his character had made was now non-existent. Holly wanted him back. Not the old Artemis, not the one she had now, but the one that sacrificed themselves.

Artemis was uncharacteristically quiet. So was Holly. The eerie silence mad Holly mad. Specifically at Koboi. Her exploits caused several years of pain, and she had to relive it with this time of recollection.

“Um… I don’t know how to start.”

“If you truly knew me, you’d start at the start.”

“Well then…” She stopped to look at his blank face. “I hope this helps.”

Ho Chi Minh City in the summer. Sweltering by anyone’s standards. Needless to say, Artemis Fowl would not have been willing to put up with such discomfort if something extremely important had not been at stake. Important to the plan…

If you liked Super Smash Bros. Mafia and XY&Z Anime Mafia, please join this. I personally like the setup :)

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
    2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
    3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
    4. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I may ask for a sub or modkill you at my discretion.
    5. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    6. Dead players can have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information.
    7. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
    8. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
    9. I will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
    10. No loophole abuse.
    11. Vote with this structure Vote: [NAME].
    12. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character (or none if you don’t know the series) in your signup post thankyou.
    13. Have fun!

Hello Elementar. You are Artemis Fowl Senior and Angeline Fowl.

You are the protagonist’s father and mother. Artemis, like the rest of the Fowls, found a career in crime and illegal business. However, after being captured by the Russian mafia, and waking from a coma after two years, you decided to turn over a new leaf (with some help from Holly’s magic). Angeline, is a gentle and caring soul. You both suffered when Artemis entered the past and returned three years later.

You decided to fun this game to celebrate the book series and Artemis II’s redemption. Because of this decision, you are the game’s Host. You can kick out players that annoy you, and you can control the phases. You’ve given the players their roles, so hopefully they work. You can all this by replying to this PM with Host The Game Today/Tonight.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when the game ends after running smoothly.

Players:
    1. @Zexy Won in endgame ~ Mafia Explosive Usurper 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker ~ WON THE GAME
    2. @CheffOfGames @WolfOwl Died in endgame ~ Town 1 x Motivator ~ LOST THE GAME
    3. @Pika_pika42 Won in endgame ~ Mafia JOAT (1 x Rolecop, 1 x Strongman, 1 x Janitor and 1 x Framer) ~ WON THE GAME
    4. @WolfOwl Killed Night 1 ~ Town 1 x Sensor ~ LOST THE GAME
    @jdthebud Died in endgame ~ Town 1 x Bulletproof Reolader ~ LOST THE GAME
    @Lone_Garurumon Lynched Day 2 ~ Town 1 x Bulletproof Cop ~ LOST THE GAME
    @Max1996 Killed Night 2 ~ Town Bodyguard ~ LOST THE GAME
    @TheCapsFan Lynched Day 6 ~ Town Developer with Multiple Personalities ~ LOST THE GAME
    @Hellcrow Killed Night 3 ~ Town 1 x Spy and 1 x Tracker ~ LOST THE GAME
    @Pikochu Killed Night 4 ~ Town 1 x Restricted Gladiator ~ LOST THE GAME
    11. @DarthWolf13 Won in endgame ~ Independent Undetectable 1 x Commuter, 1 x Self-Redirector Survivor ~ WON THE GAME
    12. @Soaringdylan Lynched Day 4 ~ Mafia Godfather 1 x Bus Driver and 1 x Hirer ~ WON THE GAME
    13. @swarla Lynched Day 3 ~ Town Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x Vote Thief, 1 x Roleblocker and 1 x Weak Hider) ~ LOST THE GAME

Subs:
    @Doctor Floptopus

M.O.D.

@Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
    Night 0 - Signups Filled
  • 1. @Zexy
    2. @CheffOfGames
    3. @Pika_pika42 (welcome to the War Room)
    4. @WolfOwl
    5. @jdthebud
    6. @Lone_Garurumon
    7. @Max1996
    8. @TheCapsFan
    9. @Hellcrow
    10. @Pikochu
    11. @DarthWolf13
    12. @Soaringdylan
    13. @swarla (welcome to the War Room)

Signups have been filled :) I will now sort out Role PMs, and I'll ask for confirmations later after all have been sent. As such, it is now Night 0. No roles can be used this night, as it is only for the eventual confirmation period. Good luck and I hope you have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Day 1 ~ Sarcastic Stories
  • Day 1 ~ Sarcastic Stories

“Well that would have been stupendous on my part. I am the most realistic and sensible example of what a vampire would look like; excluding the presence of the fangs of course. Anyway, on to more pressing matters. How much importance did this covert plan hold?”

“Well, back then, you would have said it was all for the research. I have to give it to you, your ruthlessness made you strong. This is where you originally obtained the Book.”

Artemis’ face resembled a man drained of excitement and wonder. With an inkling of his old self left in him, he made sure his intensely dry and sarcastic nature was perceived. “As you can tell, I’m extremely entertained by this abstract concept of the ‘Book,’ but I’m sure I have plenty of commitments that require more of my attention than this little fantasy session. If I have to express my utmost honesty, the only factor that has maintained an insignificant amount of my consideration is the odd presence of a pixie on the other side of this old couch. Please, I’d appreciate a little hastiness in this explanation, especially if this story goes for as long as you claim it to be.”

Holly knew it wasn’t unlike Artemis to be so blunt, and this might have just been the refreshing tonic she needed after Artemis’ sorely felt absence over the last couple of months. She instantaneously burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Again, Artemis wasn’t impressed.

“Laughter… A useless leisure I never quite understood or acquainted myself with. Why waste your – and mine for that matter – precious time with senseless acts of equally senseless happiness. There are more important matters in the world.”

Holly eventually regained her professional composure. Sparked by Artemis’ infectious inquisitive nature, she began to turn the tables. “Why did you pursue a life of crime, Artemis?”

“It is a trait held by my family for generations. I utilised my incredibly high level of intellect to obtain money in the most efficient way possible.”

“And what does money do for you?”

“It helps continue the evolution of man.”

Holly was honestly surprised by hearing this old Artemis speak. It had been years since this emotionless Artemis was present in her life, and she got to visit him again. They let the silence dawn on themselves for a brief while longer until Holly felt the need to continue with her story.

“Anyway, you eventually used the Book – a text containing information on the existence of the Mud Men’s idea of mythical creatures – and you captured me. That’s when we first met. You’ve met others along the way. Talking about others, where’s Butler?”

“I have sent Butler with Juliet on a holiday. I’m sure they need it after taking care of Myles and Beckett for as long as they have. However, I am intrigued by these ‘others.’”

“Well, let’s jump ahead, shall we?”

“Please – Holly, did you say your name was? – deject yourself from using human slang. I find it extremely irritating.”

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 hours at 9:00am Saturday GMT+10 (unless a Hyper-Majority is reached). With 13 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a Hyper-Majority.

Phase Reduction Notice
  • Night 1 ~ Clash
  • Night 1 ~ Clash

Official Votals

WolfOwl (1) - jdthebud
    Pikochu (1) - Max1996
    Soaringdylan (1) - CheffOfGames
    Pika_pika42 (1) - Pikochu
    Max1996 (1) - TheCapsFan
    CheffOfGames (1) - WolfOwl
    TheCapsFan (1)
    Not Voting (7) - Zexy, Pika_pika42, Lone_Garurumon, Hellcrow, DarthWolf13, Soaringdylan, swarla

“Are you actually going to get me to sit here and listen to this story?”

Holly’s mind dwelled on any possible outcomes that involved less boring talking. “I could always bring you to them.” Artemis’ eyes lit up with his characteristic intrigue and thirst for knowledge. Holly was sure that Foaly would have a better idea, and in turn, raised her arm to rest under her chin. The radio become active at the delicate push of a button. “Get the group organised. We’ll be meeting you there shortly.”

“And who might be with you right now? I hope it’s not some Mud Man disgrace. Has this person died recently?” Foaly’s words dripped of ignorant sarcasm.

Artemis reached for Holly’s arm, but was met with a violent twist and painful faceplant into the ground.

“He will if he grabs at my wrist again. Man, I forgot how good it was to hurt Artemis.”

It wasn’t until after the groans had stopped that the two arrived at LEP HQ. The world was still recovering from the elimination of technology, but Foaly and his team made recovery look as easy as walking. The old, broken remains of an organisation were revived and breathed vigorously. The pair entered through the phasing doors, arriving in a large conference room with many of Artemis’ old companions.

“Surely these aren’t all my friends?”

Mulch, the flatulent dwarf, took pleasure in answering. “Nah, I’ve just stolen your possessions tons of times.”

Such slang appalled Artemis, and if he wasn’t about to be interrupted, he would have enforced mental and emotional pain.

“I do-“

Light pierced the air and tore apart the bounds of reality. The accompanying sound of a dimension’s wall being hauled down instantly caused temporary deafness in each ear around the table. The yellow crack hanging isolated in the air stretched into a warped circle, opening a fluorescent tube of clashing blues. Papers darted in all directions for safety, finding refuge under the trembling table. The jagged circle continued to stretch until it burst; a brutal shock of colours stabbing and ravaging the flying figures as they collided with the merciless density of the walls. A final ‘swoosh’ completed the damage and the portal vanished, leaving a room full of injured creatures, displaced objects and sad groans.

Holly was the first to recover some sense of position and ability. She searched the room diligently, but she knew instantly that there was going to be something missing. And her worst fears were confirmed. In the blurry and violent haste, Artemis’ body was taken.

Butler had conveniently arrived on scene, smashing down the door down as unexpectedly as the previous event. Upon surveying the room, he connected with Holly’s eyes. Their grim despair told him that whatever happened had taken the Artemis that he already lost.

It is now Night 1. The phase will end in 25 hours on Sunday at 9:00am GMT+10.

Last edited:
    Day 2 ~ Luck
  • Day 2 ~ Luck

It was several minutes before the debris fully cleared. Assortments of creatures were quickly using their magic to heal their broken figures. However, others involved themselves with the conundrum at hand.

“Foaly, what was that?”

“That was a time portal. Whoever created that is taking Artemis to… some time.”

“Do we know when?” Foaly’s face said it all. No one knew where Artemis was in time. Holly took out her anger by picking up her pistol and shooting a beam straight into the wall. If the mood was any different, that may have shocked some of the bystanders.

“Maybe I could be of some assistance?” Holly, Foaly and Butler pivoted to discover No. 1’s presence. The powerful warlock was no stranger with time, and if the LEP were to have any chance of finding the source of the disturbance, he was it.

Before Holly could answer, Commander Trouble Kelp raised a gun and shot the roof three times. The outlandish technique was enough to gain the attention of the room’s inhabitants, and he began to read notes from the stained parch of paper gripped in his hand. “Obviously-“

SCREECH

“Oh what now...” Curses littered the air around Trouble’s mouth. They were eventually drowned out by the loudspeaker, which had sprung to life as though possessed by the paranormal.

“Ahem… Ahahahaha. You fools!” Holly had only dealt with the owner of this voice for the past several years. In fact, this pixie was the reason the world was in a mild apocalyptic state. “You’re all pathetic, thinking that you were done with me. Killing me twice isn’t enough to finish me for good. And now I’ve got Artemis in a time you will never find. This Artemis is different from the one you know. And he will cherish the evil that is about to destroy your lives. Opal Koboi is now about to work with Artemis Fowl, and you’re all dead… Starting with the imp you think is about to aid you in your quest to search for your shell of a friend. I would wish you good luck, but I don’t want to.”

The message abruptly ended; as well as No. 1’s health. The warlock began to shake, and fell into Holly’s tiny arms. The runes on his skin began to fade into a delicate brown. A corrupted brown.

“My magic… It’s-going…” The imp’s voice had never been filled with such innocence. He laid there, accepting his imminent death with a sombre maturity. “Don’t give up on Artemis yet. He’s never let you down… before…” And with these words, No. 1’s eyes lost colour. The gentle warmth of his breath dispersed and his limbs lost all control. He was dead.

WolfOwl was killed. They were…

Hello WolfOwl. You are No. 1.

You are the imp who never became a demon. Whilst all of your classmates became large demons, you eventually find out that you are a warlock. Whilst the rest of your race grows into bloodthirsty monsters, you become a peace-loving magician that has great power.

You have used your powers to help Artemis and Holly, such as sending them into the past or replenishing Holly’s magic levels. Due to your extensive magical capabilities, you are the town’s 1 x Sensor. During one night, you can use your magic to find out how many mafia members were on the previous day’s bandwagon. You can do this by replying to this PM with Read Yesterday’s Group.

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

WolfOwl was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Sensor.

Holly’s eyes never lost attention on the ground. She let No. 1’s body rest on the ground, and brought her own tiny frame to stand upright. “Artemis let me down when he died and never came back.”

Holly’s harsh words gnawed at Butler’s heart. “Holly…”

“Foaly, you better come up with another way to get back in time, or I’ll be hurting somebody around here very soon.”

It is now Day 2. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 12 players alive, this will be reached with 8 votes.

And just a friendly host request, I do understand that people are busy in real life and there are other great games on at the moment, but it would be greatly appreciated if you may dedicate a little more time to this game. Not too much, just enough to get more information. Thankyou :)

Night 2 ~ Last Act
  • Night 2 – Last Act

Official Votals

Lone_Garurumon (4) - WolfOwl, jdthebud, Hellcrow, swarla
    Pikochu (1) - Zexy
    WolfOwl (1) - Pikochu
    TheCapsFan (1)
    Not Voting (6) - Pika_pika42, Lone_Garurumon, Max1996, TheCapsFan, DarthWolf13, Soaringdylan

Rage usually acted as Holly’s blessing, but Artemis could now see that it was going to hinder his chance at survival. His injured figure now rest against a barbed-wire chair; or clung to it to be exact. The jagged points dug into his skin, and several cuts continued to grind and bleed against them. He felt pain. He saw No. 1 die, and he knew what was coming next.

“Why do you require my presence, pixie?”

“I think you can figure that out for yourself.”

“You expect me to think efficiently when I was just stolen through a portal of some nature, knocked out and tied to a barbed wire chair? I hardly think that’s a reasonable expectation.” Artemis knew full well that it was a time portal he was dragged through.

“Well, I can improve that depending on your reaction.”

“To what?”

“Something that would trigger the new Artemis’ emotions. If you really are the old Artemis again, this shouldn’t hurt you at all.”

Opal Koboi motioned towards the screen, highlighting her control over each individual in that room. She clicked her fingers, and a red light began to blink in the centre of the room. Holly heard its faint click, slowly edging towards its source. The subtle glow of the light’s flash caught her eye. Immediately, she screamed out to the room and instigated a frenzy of flying limbs and pumping legs. Foaly snatched two bodies and tossed them out of the room. Once every figure was out of the room, he turned back and saw Holly’s flailing body working tirelessly to defuse the bomb. Foaly called out, but Holly’s ears couldn’t listen. Foaly galloped towards Holly, but was hit with the extreme force of a blunt object. In the flurry of colours, he could just depict Mulch’s face beside his own. The two burst out of the room, leaving Holly alone.

Holly… Artemis watched as the bomb exploded, killing his best friend. Regret immediately consumed him. His last moments spent with her entailed lies and a false personality. She died angry at him, and he would never be able to forgive himself for that.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were…

Hello Lone_Garurumon. You are Holly Short.

You are the small elf who is the first and only female captain to be in the policing organisation LEPrecon. You are sarcastic and talkative, but are genuinely kind. You have defied orders by your superiors many times for the greater good, and have slowly changed your feelings towards Artemis from distinct animosity to loyal friendship.

You slowly grew in rank at LEPrecon and soon became a well-respected member amongst your generally male peers. Because of this attribute, you are the town’s 1 x Bulletproof and Cop. Each night, you can investigate a player and learn if they are aligned with the mafia. You can do this by replying to this PM with Investigate: PLAYER. Additionally, by using your elf magic, you can protect yourself from a nightkill for the first three nights of the game only. After that, you will run out of your magic and, since you’re so busy, you won’t have to perform the Ritual and replenish your magic.

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Bulletproof Cop.

“Well, Artemis, how do you feel now?”

“I thank you for getting rid of the pesty creature. I loathed that pathetic story she was attempting to tell me.”

“Good. Now I can free you… If you choose to help me.”

“What do you require of me?” For now, he had to continue his charade. No matter the personal cost.

It is now Night 2. You have just under 24 hours to submit night actions.

Day 3 ~ Service Completed
  • Day 3 ~ Service Completed

Foaly violently pushed the hairy dwarf of his torso, and swung at him with his front legs. The dwarf pierced the ground and hid underneath the surface, dodging the little dints made by Foaly’s stamps across the ground.

“Why! Did! You! Stop! ME!” With each exasperated and pain-filled word came a sturdier collision between the hooves and torn floor. Before he could continue exerting his full rage onto Mulch’s dwarf body, Butler held back the centaur’s front two legs.

“Mulch saved you. Holly couldn’t be saved. And you know that. Would Holly want you to act like this in a situation as serious as this?” Foaly’s frowned twisted and relaxed. His breaths became less frequent, and he focused his mind onto his current circumstances.

“Sorry. Mulch, you can come out now.” The old thief huffed exaggeratedly.

“Awww, that was a close one.” His gruff tone dripped in a tone stuck between sarcasm and relief. His moment, however, was characteristically going to be interrupted. Several agents stormed into the room, all claiming that masked pixies had entered below stairs and began opening fire. Their muffled shots could barely be heard in the soundproof room, yet echoed as they bounced off the walls. Naturally, Butler held a gun on him at all times. He brought it out from underneath his jacket and held it close to his chest, inching cautiously to the door. All sounds ceased upon his arrival to the room’s opening. He stuck his foot out of the door, but received no response. “Be careful,” was all Mulch could squeak as he clung to a table he was taking refuge behind. Butler raised a finger to his lips, and slowly pushed his leg and torso out of the door. The protruding walls on the outside hindered his ability to see any approaching forces. He finally forced his full body out into the open room, but not even Butler’s training could have prepared him for this. He was met with a ten-pixie ambush, and could only take out three in a determined attempt. He finally succumbed to the several lasers crashing against his chest, and fell to his knees. His body contorted heavily as he fell, causing a miniature earthquake at the point of impact. Mulch and Foaly darted to the back of the room, diving behind Trouble Kelp’s protection as he led a group of agents to avenge their human ally.

Max1996 was killed. They were…

Hello Max1996. You are Domovoi Butler.

You are the loyal bodyguard and friend to the Fowl family. You have been trained in the martial arts, and with your massive size, you are a very hard force to stop. Before your expected death, you revealed your real name to Artemis, an action that’s frowned upon by bodyguards from your academy. However, you survived, but never allow Artemis to call you by your real name.

Both you and your sister Juliet were trained to become bodyguards. Because of your occupation, you are the town’s Bodyguard. Each night, you can offer to protect someone’s life from a kill at the expense of your own. You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect: PLAYER.

Max1996 was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their Bodyguard.

NO! Artemis’ thoughts broke and erupted into internal sorrow. Visually, nothing had changed. But he had to pretend that Opal had his loyalty. He saw his longest friend’s large figure finally fail to survive against unwinnable odds. He was torn, but he had to survive. Foaly and Mulch just needed help…

Meanwhile, Foaly began to think aloud. “I just… can’t think…” Mulch looked up at his frenemy.

“It’s okay. Only Artemis would know what to do. If only we had another Artemis…” The words triggered Foaly’s and Artemis’ mind simultaneously, as though in sync from across the screen in front of Artemis’ eyes.

“Minerva.”

“You mean that stubborn and spoilt French chick? How would we get her?”

“We have one human ally who isn’t here, don’t we Mulch?” Mulch’s eyes floated onto Butler’s dead corpse.

“Do we tell her?”

It is now Day 3. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 10 players alive, this will be achieved with 7 votes.

Phase Extension
  • Night 3 ~ A Thief's End
  • Night 3 ~ A Thief’s End

Official Votals

swarla (4) - TheCapsFan, Hellcrow, Zexy, WolfOwl
    Zexy (3) - Pikochu, swarla
    Pikochu (1) - Soaringdylan
    TheCapsFan (1)
    Not Voting (3) - Pika_pika42, jdthebud, DarthWolf13

Mulch and Foaly were huddled close together. This was extremely uncommon for the two, who had only recently developed an ounce of respect for each other. Mulch was still uncomfortable nevertheless.

“Are you pretending that I’m Caballine?”

“Don’t bring my wife into this, Mulch. And stop talking. Or they’ll come in and shoot us.”

“That wouldn’t be pleasant, would it?” Foaly’s thoughts considered murdering Mulch there on the spot. But he soon came to appreciate the minor niggling. It took his mind off death.

“I need Caballine.” Mulch was taken aback at Foaly’s sudden dive into deep emotions.

“Uhhh… okay.” Foaly smiled admiringly. At least he didn’t make a smart comment.

Their awkward small-talk was rudely cut off by the increasing volume of approaching footsteps. Mulch saw the terror in Foaly’s eyes, and finally understood what was contained beneath them. He couldn’t let Foaly die when Caballine still lived.

“I always thought I was never any good at making friends. I was wrong. I met you guys.” Foaly didn’t speak. All he could do was reach his arm forward in the hope of halting Mulch from standing. “Tell Caballine that you need her. I’ll go say hi to Holly now.” The dwarf was always known for sarcasm, but the only thing about Mulch that crossed Foaly’s mind is how in this moment, he was good. His previous life of thievery was a distant memory, and he was in the present, making a perfect decision. He couldn’t thank him enough.

Mulch proceeded to the edge of the wall, and could just see the faint silhouette of an approaching enemy along the wall. He prepared himself for a jump, gave one last look at Foaly, and leapt onto the wall. In less than a second he rebounded at a massive speed, his path trailed by tainted yellow gas. He collided with the two soldiers in the room, feeling the force of their blasts piercing his shoulders and torso. He didn’t complain or squeal. He merely accepted his death for a good cause, and nothing had ever pleased him more in his whole life.

swarla was lynched. They were…

Hello swarla. You are Mulch Diggums.

You are the gassy dwarf who used to find a life in theft. You have many talents unique to your race, such as an unhinged jaw that allows you to dig tunnels quickly, flatulence that can propel you into the air, facial hair that can be moulded into keys and saliva that can be a sedative or harden to become as solid as rock and glow in the dark.

These many talents allowed you to become a successful thief with a career of over 300 years. Because of your unique abilities, you are the town’s Jack-Of-All-Trades. You can’t use more than one of these abilities each night. Your abilities are as follows:

· 1 x Vote Thief (You can steal a vote from a player overnight, and use it during the next day. You can use this by replying to this PM with Steal PLAYER’S Vote.)

· 1 x Roleblocker (By using your horrible gas, you can immobilise a player so they won’t be able to use their role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Gas Out: PLAYER.)

· 1 x Weak Hider (You can also use your unhinged jaws to quickly dig your way into the ground and hide. You can bring a player with you, but if this person is mafia, you will die. If they aren’t mafia, you will be immune to all night actions, unless the person you are hiding with is shot. If this occurs, you will both die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Dig Away With: PLAYER.)

swarla was lynched. They were aligned with the town and was their Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x Vote Thief, 1 x Roleblocker and 1 x Weak Hider).

Can I take more? Artemis sat in the bleak confinement of his chair, contemplating how much longer he could go through this moment. Even though he knew it was always coming, the knowledge of the future never helped ease the jolt of death. Everything will work out… I just need a plan.

Meanwhile, Foaly was dying inside. I never knew… how bad regret feels. He lingered over possibilities, but knew that he wasn’t the right person for the job. Juliet can get Minerva.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

Day 4 ~ Last Faiths
  • Day 4 ~ Last Faiths

Foaly repeatedly smothered his internal screams and cautiously clung to the wall behind him. He began to click each number on the flip-up phone now present in his hand. It began to ring and he raised it to his ear. Out the corner of his eye, he could see Trouble Kelp re-entering the room with two elves following at the rear.

The phone was answered and erupted into anarchy. “Hey, this is the Jade Princess. You’ll need to be quick, because I’m about to go on stage.”

“Juliet, it’s Foaly.”

“Foaly, I don’t have time…”

“Butler’s dead.” Even though the cheers of a distant crowd could still be heard, it felt as though the world had been sucked of noise. The air became cold, and emotions were lost in the pain.

“Don’t… don’t lie to me, Foaly.”

“Have I ever been one to lie?” He was met with more stiff silence. It burned his ears until she spoke again. By this time, Trouble and his aides had gotten to his side with sympathetic looks painted all over their faces.

“I presume that’s not the only reason you called. If Butler’s dead, it must be worse than the mini-apocalypse we had a few months ago.” He could hear her strong voice falter and recover continuously. Strengths was always a strength of the Butler household.

“You’re right. Artemis has been taken through a time portal, and I can’t do it. We need Minerva.”

“You mean that stubborn French chick?” Foaly light-heartedly laughed at Mulch’s congruent description. But the thought fell away as soon as it arrived.

“Yeah, that chick.”

“Okay. But on one condition.”

“Yes?”

“Get my brother back for me. I don’t matter what the cost is.” Then she hung up, a strained hum of a broken connection replacing the solid silence.

“Foaly, we’ve got to go. We can’t do anymore here.”

“No offence sir, but if you think I’m leaving after what I’ve seen today, you’ve got another thing coming. Artemis always has a plan, even the old one. And I don’t think he would fall for Opal’s tricks. I’m willing to believe there’s something more to all of this.”

Trouble simply nodded. “Well if that’s what you really believe, I guess I need to support you.” They exchanged looks of respect and silence once more engulfed the room.

Beep, beep, beep. Their looks of respect soon transitioned into confusion, but Foaly could feel movement in his hand. The phone’s camera was blinking in a dark, crimson red. Trouble noticed it at the same time, and ran with his aides to the opposite end of the room. Foaly, against Trouble’s hopes, dove on top of the phone in a hopeless attempt to smother the explosion. The detonation began with a deep thud, with erupting arms of fire stretching across the width of the room. Foaly was at its heart, and even a mind like his couldn’t avoid the dark fate of flames.

Hellcrow has died. They were Foaly, but no other information could be found. They were aligned with the town.

Trouble rose after expending all of his magic to heal his broken bones. He looked down at his two colleagues, both of whom shared the same fate as Foaly. And just as unexpectedly as the last occurrence, the loudspeaker sprung to life as it coughed out the dust and debris.

“I’m impressed commander. I didn’t expect to see you live this far.” This voice was masculine. And felt that he had heard it before. It was similar to the one he had served for many years. “I actually believe you were better than Julius. Too bad you’ll be the last. Let’s play a game. It’s called, ‘Let’s see if you can survive longer than my brother.’ It begins now.”

Turnball. Artemis saw his last hope in the other time, Trouble, come to grips with another resurrected enemy. It just continues to surprise… Who am I kidding, I can’t be surprised. And I think I’m on schedule to make my move now. That’s what he told me anyway.

“Pixie, I’m interested in the technology of the screen here. I’m intrigued to hear how we can view people in another timeframe.”

“Did you just call me ‘pixie,’ you pathetic Mud Man? I’m your superior, so call me Ms. Koboi. And no, I’m not going to tell you, because I’m sick of Artemis Fowl knowing everything.”

Seed planted. “Actually, I’m Master Artemis Fowl II, and if I was the old Artemis, how would I know the portal you stole me through was a time portal, and not merely a spacial portal?”

Opal’s face contorted violently; all facial features scrunching sideways to cause major discomfort. Her breathing intensity increased dramatically within a second, puffing her chest to highlight the fact that she was irritated. “AHHHHHH!!!” She swiped at Artemis’ face and chest, Artemis successfully dodging all attempts. “How did you trick, Opal?!”

Oh, this dialogue in third-person is infuriating. At least Butler’s training is helping me now. His thoughts lingered over his lost friend for mere moments, and it was enough for Opal to connect once with his chest. He stumbled backwards into the wall and slid down its coarse surface. He grunted as he pushed forwards with his legs, sending Opal back two metres into a position resembling his own. His hand dove into the inner pocket of his coat, grasping the end of an expensive pen. It brushed against his blood-stained shirt as he aimed its writing end towards Opal’s body. He clicked at the pen’s head, and a glowing dart connected to wire spat out from its mouth. It pierced Opal in the thigh, spawning a crackling scream. The wire pulled the two together, before sparkling neon lights burst into flapping ribbons around them. There was the distinct loud ‘crack’ as the portal opened above them.

“Now we’re playing on my terms, pixie. I’ve got magic too now.” Their silhouettes became translucent and hovered into the sea of crackling blue and white. Memories literally began to flash past Artemis’ eyes, and they were going to be making stops.

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 8 players alive, this will be achieved with 6 votes. Also, the game is in a state of LYLO. If the town lynch incorrectly, they will lose the game.

Last edited:
    Night 4 ~ Last Stand
  • Night 4 ~ Last Stand
    Official Votals
    Soaringdylan (7) - Zexy, WolfOwl, Soaringdylan, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf13, jdthebud
    TheCapsFan (1)
    Not Voting (1) - Pikochu

The streets remained relatively unchanged, albeit the presence of black sedans and rather empty surroundings. Turnball Root was sinking in the comfy confines of the leather seat, subconsciously listening to the radio and thinking about time. I’m sitting in a car. Opal did really set the world back to the Stone Age didn’t she? His thoughts were interrupted by a subtle knock on the tinted window. At least it has electric-powered windows. “Yes?”

“Sir, Trouble Kelp is still in the building. Do you want us to move in?”

Oh, great. “No. You’d all die within seconds. I’ll head in myself.”

“Oh, okay boss.”

He slammed open the door, slightly intimidating the grunts whom he just talked to. “Give me the loading Mud Man explosive shooter.” He was handed a weapon with an uncanny resemblance to a bazooka. “Is it loaded?”

“Yes, sir. That little ancient missile in the front is explosive.”

Good. Trouble will be too injured to heal himself after this. And if I die, who will care? My wife’s gone. I just want all of these Mud Men lovers dead. I’ll be from a past that doesn’t exist. Is that truly an existence if I am already dead? He brushed the thoughts aside. He did care deep down, but it too distracting for the job at hand. Kill Trouble, and everything will be okay.

He slowly entered the building, treading along the floor as though it were thin ice. His delicate movement came from years of existence, but Trouble had more. It would literally be a fight to the death. He pointed the bazooka at the top of the stairwell, creeping along the dull brightness of the white wall. He attempted to commando roll, but his efforts were as strong as a leave in a hurricane. I was never like my brother… He burst into the room, aiming the bazooka at flipped table in the far corner of the room. “This is it, Trouble. You’re all gone now.”

SCREECH

Once again, the old loudspeaker sprung to life with its coarse voice. “This is a pre-recording from Opal Koboi.”

“Hi, it’s me again! Now there are two of you, because I know everything will go to plan. There’s no Artemis to foil anything. Now, I know one of you are with me, but unfortunately, you need to go. I actually need your death for something, so yeah. Time to create another time warp!”

Beep, beep, beep.

Turnball looked down at the missile. At its tip was a blinking red light, surrounding by a small black outline. Trouble continued to crouch behind table, slightly smirking in an unprofessional moment of smug intentions.

The missile exploded, Turnball’s scream running for less than a second before he was consumed by the flame’s mouth. The shock pushed the table into the wall, squashing Trouble in its clasp. But he was okay and alive, unlike Turnball.

Soaringdylan was lynched. They were…

Hello Soaringdylan. You are Turnball Root.

You are the former LEP commander Julius Root’s brother. You are a criminal with more noble intentions than most. Your main goal was to capture No. 1 to give youth back to your aging human wife. You both die after your shuttle crashes.

You were a former captain of LEP, and know people in many lines of work. Because of your intel and former status, you are the mafia’s Godfather 1 x Bus Driver and 1 x Hirer. You are the brother of the former LEP commander, Julius Root. This will allow you to return as town to an investigation. During one night only, you can drive your shuttle and switch two players during the night. Whatever roles were performed on each will instead be performed on the other. You can do this by replying to this PM with Drive PLAYER1 and PLAYER2 in the Shuttle. Additionally, you can use your contacts to receive a random role within the game, with it being available for use during the next night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Hire Role Tonight.

You are aligned with the mafia and win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the town.

Soaringdylan was lynched. They were aligned with the mafia and were their Godfather 1 x Bus Driver and 1 x Hirer.

Ah, I love Mud Man weapons. Trouble rested in the crooked canopy of the table, admiring its surprisingly comfortable nature. Peace was never eternal though, as another distinct crack tore open the air. The table ripped open the wall, which began to collapse over Trouble’s body. He rolled across the floor, but was caught in the intense suction of the portal. He flew into the air and entered the cylinder of sporadic blue lights. I hate Opal.

It is now Night 4. Due to the shortened length of the day phase, you have just under 29 hours to submit your night actions. However, I may end it earlier depending on how quickly they are submitted.

Last edited:
    Day 5 ~ About Time
  • Day 5 ~ About Time

The road outside the LEPrecon HQ had already changed after Turnball walked in. As soon as the door clicked and merged with the wall, Juliet was taking out swarms of unprepared elves and other assortments of fairies. Minerva trailed behind, holding a fierce determination accompanied with a gun. Unlike other humans, she wasn’t surprised at all by what was happening. It wasn’t known by anyone else, but Artemis told her everything. She knew exactly when everything as going to happen, and like her male counterpart, she had to accept it. She had grown up now.

“I’m still surprised that you seemed to be ready when I came to talk to you.”

“I’m intelligent. I can sense when something is going to happen. And hurry up. Something tells me we’ll need to be in the room after the explosion.”

“Okay…” The two, after all of the opposing fairies had been immobilised, had begun to travel up the flight of stairs. Minerva held Juliet back, and waited for dust and fire to fly out of the open doors. After the dust began to rest and sink to the floor, she stepped forward with aggression, surprising Juliet. They entered the room as Trouble was sucked into the portal, and they felt their own bodies being pulled in by the force of time.

“Let’s go.”

Minerva dived into the air, and was swept away by the swirling current of air and magic.

“She really is like Artemis.” Juliet followed, and as they both entered, the portal cracked shut. The entered the stream, just keeping Trouble’s spinning injured body in distant sight. After 3 minutes of gravity-free flight, they arrived in Fowl Manor. Juliet knew the room they were in. It was Artemis’ room, but when was a mystery. But yet, Minerva took charge.

“Follow me.” She clasped her hand and began to run down the halls. After what seemed like an eternity of running, they approached a room with a wisp of light flowing out of the slip in the door. Minerva looked at Juliet and held a finger to her lips. They treaded silently on the old wooden floorboards, slipping into the space beside the yellow glow. They listened carefully.

“Ah, we’ve arrived at the same spot. Both you and Artemis must have planned something. But too bad for you. You’re both here at my grasp. And I have grunts on the way to aid me. Why did you bring me to this time Artemis?” Opal’s joyous voice was a stab in the heart. Trouble’s was less enthusiastic.

“Artemis, you better explain yourself.”

“…We’ll find out I due time.”

Trouble just puffed. “Holly was right. You never came back.” Minerva even showed visible pain at this. Although, her face never squeaked when she winced. She turned to Juliet, and brought out earphones. She gave them to the eagerly confused girl. Minerva played a small audio track.

“Hi Juliet. It’s me.” Juliet never teared up, but the sound of her dead brother’s deep sorrowful voice drew several tears from her dry eyes. “I don’t know if you’ll believe me, but you need to. Artemis isn’t gone. Not like you think. Look out the window.” Juliet approached and slowly pulled back the drapes. Possessed fairies roamed the grounds, Artemis’ younger two brothers shared the same fate, and Opal stood near several pillars.
    They were back to the apocalypse. They were back to the time when Opal destroyed the world and Artemis died.

“You need to do something for me. Something for everyone. But I promise it won’t be permanent… I need you to die for me.” Juliet choked. She was beginning to question everything. Was he her real brother? Was it a trick? “I… I can come back if you die. We can both come back. Artemis has never failed with a plan, and he knows what’s going to happen. He knows the future. I don’t know how. But please, you need to trust me. Trouble can’t die. Not yet. You know what to do.” The audio seemed to end there, but continued after a prolonged length of silence. “I love you.” The audio clearly cut out this time, but surprisingly she didn’t lose it. She was a Butler, and duty came first. She quietly whispered to Minerva, “I guess I’ll see you on the other side of time.”

She turned and braced herself, listening to the developing conversation in the other room.

“Well, maybe I should put you out of your misery. I’ve blown too many things up today. I should just shoot you know. Even I don’t like necessary violence… Ha, who am I kidding? I just can’t be bothered cleaning up. And this is more practical.” She ended her sentence by raising a human pistol and aiming its mouth at Trouble’s head.

“I can’t believe you, Artemis.”

“Now’s the time.”

Juliet burst into the room and leapt onto the wall. She flipped as though she wasn’t human, connecting her foot with Opal’s face. The pixie cried out in pain.

BANG!

A gleaming bullet cut through the air. There was no more noise. Two bodies were on the ground, but Artemis knew only one of them was dead.

Pikochu was killed. They were…

Hello Pikochu. You are Juliet Butler.

You are Butler’s younger sister. Instead of becoming a bodyguard like your brother, you became an American wrestler by the name of the “Jade Princess.” You are very well known, and your martial art capabilities are extremely impressive.

As said before, you are a very famous wrestler, but you never got your traditional tattoo to become a full-fledged bodyguard. Because of your occupation, you are the town’s 1 x Restricted Gladiator. During the first half of one day phase in the game, you can reset all votes and make only two lynch targets available, including yourself. However, you will only be given half of the remaining players to choose out of for the next target, chosen randomly. You can do this by replying to this PM with Get Ready for Wrestling Match. I will (hopefully) swiftly reply with a list of available candidates, which you can choose from by replying to this PM with Wrestle with PLAYER.

Pikochu was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Restricted Gladiator.

“…” Artemis was silent, but Trouble had questions.

“What was that, Artemis?”

“I’m still surprised she listened. But I knew it was going to happen.”

“Explain to me why you’re acting like-“ Minerva walked into the room and was leaning against the wooden frame of the door.

“…We’ll find out in due time.”

It is now Day 5. The day will last for 48 hours, unless ended via Hyper-Majority. With 6 players alive, this will be achieved with 4 votes.

Night 5 ~ Two Times
  • Night 5 ~ Two Times
    Official Votals
    WolfOwl (3) - Zexy, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf13
    Pika_pika42 (3) - WolfOwl, jdthebud, TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan (0)

Artemis began to walk out of the room and ignored the bound Trouble on the floor, who was cursing and rolling around. He glanced to Minerva as he treaded out solemnly. “Hi.”

“I believe hello is more formal.”

Artemis chuckled sadly. “Please keep an eye on them. I’ll be back.”

“Will you?” He didn’t reply. Just continued on his way to another mysterious definition. Whilst he may not have been the old Artemis; contrary to everyone’s beliefs; they were right about his status as a shell. Academic intelligence could only help so much. Emotional intelligence was a different thing completely.

He soon arrived at the edge of a room downstairs. He skimmed his eyes towards his watch. Right on time. But I knew I would be anyway. He slowly turned the handle and slid into the dimly lit room. A large machine was situated at the back of the wall; small wisps of smoke dispersing decreasingly from its open mouth. An awkward figure was holding up a weaker figure. He paused when he heard the door hiss and click shut. He lowered the small figure onto the floor and slowly turned around. When he completely the revolution, Artemis could see his own face. His slightly younger face was creased with stress and sadness. Surprisingly, shock wasn’t one of them. The older Artemis couldn’t take his eyes off the younger Artemis.’ He still had two differently coloured eyes; Holly’s hazel eye still locked in his socket. He thought back to his own, which had lost Holly’s eye. Nothing of Holly was living anymore. The younger Artemis spoke.

“You can’t possibly be from the future.”

“Because I have the same coloured eyes?”

“…Yes…” The younger Artemis’ brow furrowed slightly, causing more creases to appear on his face.

“Well, you’re right that we don’t share the same body. But we share the same mind. Would you believe me if this body is a clone of yours?”

“I guess I have to, if you’re me. What did you come here for?”

“Firstly, I’m going to tell you to insert some DNA into the cloning machine there. That’ll help later.”

“Are you going to be taking up much of my time?”

“Depends how well you can listen. Are you ready to know the future?”

And so the older Artemis began to tell his younger self of what was to come. How he’d die. How his soul would enter his clone. How he’d have to act like he never knew Holly or the others in order to draw Opal’s initial trust. How everyone died, and how he had to watch it all. Neither knew how much time had passed while the story was told. The younger Artemis began to ask questions.

“So… do we win? You seem to have implied it heavily to the others.”

The older Artemis choked. He stuttered and was evidently hesitant to explain. “I wanted to sound confident to the others, so they’d trust me and get this far. But to be honest… I- I don’t know how this ends. All I know is what happens up to here.”

The younger Artemis looked down. “I guess I understand. Is there anything else?”

“That’s all. I’m sorry I did this to you.”

The younger Artemis smiled. “I forgive you. I would’ve done the same thing if I was you.” Both cackled identically. “As long as I get to see them again.”

Artemis knew exactly what his fresher counterpart was saying.

“Good luck.”

“Good luck.”

The matured Artemis smiled grimly, turned and exited the room, shutting it quietly behind him and standing on the other side of the door. He felt free. The bliss of ignorance consumed him as he took a deep breath in. Now it was up to improvisation. He was ready for having one last final crack, and hoped that his plan could bring back his fallen friends. Only time would tell.

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. However, I may end it early depending on how quickly I receive them.

Day 6 ~ Time is Stretched
  • Day 6 ~ Time is Stretched

Artemis stared eerily down the halls. They seemed to be turning; morphing into itself and swinging sideways. He sharply staggered and collided heavily with the wall. The walls began flashing with a fading blue and yellow. He heard a faint echo of laughter, before collapsing onto the ground.

He awoke, once again bound to something, to the distant roar of a battle. He knew exactly where he was; sitting just along the edge of a line of trees on the southern end of the manor. Only a crack of wind squeezed through their branches and calmed the situation.

“Oh, finally. You’re awake.” Opal drew every last drop of hate and sarcasm left in her body. “It’s about time. We were waiting for you to start watching the show with us.” Artemis managed to depict a dark screen through the blurred air covering his eyes. He blinked rapidly to clear the haze; clarity showing a floating TV capturing the battle taking place a few acres across. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it, Artemis?”

“You’re still scared of me.”

“I’m not scared-“

“Then why am I bound to a tree for what seems like the third time today?”

“I respect your potential.”

Trouble interjected. “So know you’re all against her are you? Seems convenient.”

His voice was carried through the wind, and although Artemis couldn’t turn his head, he knew he was in a similar position about 20 metres to his left. Where’s Minerva?

“Aaah!” A high shrill followed by several grunts pierced the air as Opal’s thugs dragged Minerva’s flailing body within Artemis’ view.

“How do you feel that she betrayed me?”

“I was forced to- mmm-mmm.” The thugs stuffed a sock into her mouth, muffling her words into inaudible irritations.

“I understand.” The tender breeze slowly drowned out the small muffles of Minerva and the chuckles of her captors. All they heard and saw was the battle that waged on. Artemis saw the corrupted and possessed bodies of Juliet and his younger brothers. I left them completely different things in my will… My will… Oh no. I wasn't the one who created my clone.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still going, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides. However, Hyper-Majority may end the phase early. With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for Hyper-Majority. Additionally, the phase will end if all players place a vote. Finally, if there are no deaths for four consecutive phases, the game will result in a draw.

Endgame ~ Time Ends
  • Endgame ~ Time Ends

Official Votals
    TheCapsFan (3) – Zexy, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf13
    Pika_pika42 (1) – jdthebud
    No Lynch (1) – WolfOwl
    Not Voting (1) – TheCapsFan

Artemis squirmed and writhed like a caterpillar who never escaped its cocoon. After the tree’s bark had successfully cut his skin, he relaxed and sulked. Not even his mind could find a way out of this one.

“Where did I go wrong?”

“I think you went wrong when you tried to fix this by yourself.”

“Thankyou for summing that up, Trouble… I actually just thought about odd your name is.” Then it clicked. “Why don’t you live up to it?”

Artemis could imagine Trouble smirking in agreement.

“With pleasure.” Grunts of pain sparked the air and filled Artemis with excitement. The sound of a laser whizzed through the air and shot the tree. Artemis felt the ropes around him loosen, and he sprinted towards the house. He didn’t look back; only felt the harsh chill of the air slowly freeze his lungs. He heard Opal scream, followed by the blast of another laser. He turned around only this once, and saw Trouble’s mangled body collapse. It was coming to an end.

jdthebud died in the endgame. They were…

Hello jdthebud. You are Trouble Kelp.

You are the serious elf who has been a great commander of LEP. You eventually took over Julius Root after his death, and you actually went on three dates with Holly Short (in a very awkward relationship). You have a younger brother, Grub, who you are constantly embarrassed of.

As commander of the LEP, you have the responsibility of making sure all of your agents are stocked up on magic. Because of your responsibilities and technology, you are the town’s 1 x Bulletproof and Reloader. Each night, you can target a player, and if they have used a one-shot ability, you grant them another use. You can do this by replying to this PM with Restock PLAYER’S Magic. Additionally, by using your elf magic, you can protect yourself from a nightkill for the first three nights of the game only. After that, you will run out of your magic and, since you’re so busy, you won’t have to perform the Ritual and replenish your magic.

jdthebud has died. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Bulletproof Reloader.

Soon, the blasts were shot in Artemis’ direction. Opal’s screams were becoming more distant, and soon he found the safe confinement of the manor. It didn’t look the same as it once was. But he’d never felt more safe in his entire life. He slowed down, recalling Butler’s techniques on how to reduce heart rate quickly.

Upon adjusting to the brightness of the lights, he found scattered papers all around the floor. He scaled through them, and came across a report on Foaly.

Hellcrow’s Role PM was found. They were…

Hello Hellcrow. You are Foaly.

You are the centaur who acts as the eye in the sky for Holly and other LEProcon agents. You’re extremely intelligent, but as much as you try to rival Artemis, he’s usually beats you. In the last book, you have to temporarily substitute your desk job to fight the imminent threats against a dismantled LEP and your partner.

With your technology and intelligence, you can give your colleagues great information about their situation. Because of your necessary contributions, you are the town’s 1 x Spy and 2 x Tracker. By using your technology, you can use one of two abilities during a night phase. You can use your spy ability, which allows you to see 3 random messages from the mafia chat (names omitted). You can do this by replying to this PM with Use Drone Tonight. Additionally, you can use your tracker ability, which allows you to see who a specific player targeted with their action (but not what action they performed). You can do this by replying to this PM with Track: PLAYER.

Hellcrow died a while ago. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Spy and 2 x Tracker.

He chucked it to the side, and found another profile. This time, it was Julius Root’s.

CheffOfGames WolfOwl died in the endgame. They were…

Hello CheffOfGames WolfOwl. You are Julius Root.

You are the former LEP commander who earned the name ‘Beetroot’ for your large capacity of anger. You are large for an elf, and have a buzz cut to match. You were particularly hard on Holly Short, but we soon find out that it was so she could earn respect. You died in the fourth book, “The Opal Deception,” but we see Holly say goodbye to you after travelling back into the past.

Your death was quite sad, and motivated Holly to save Artemis from Opal Koboi. Because of this tragedy, you are the town’s 1 x Motivator. During one night, you can let another player use their role twice, if applicable. You can do this by replying to this PM with Give Last Orders To: PLAYER.

WolfOwl has died. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Motivator.

Again, he tossed it to the side. Where did all of these come from?

CLICK.

Artemis froze, just as he saw his name on one of the files.

“Like my research?”

“Did I hear the click of a human revolver?”

“It’s more fun to see you killed by your own tools.”

“You’re sick.”

“I know.” Artemis felt the revolver’s cold mouth press against the scarred tissue of his neck. He gulped, and thought about nothing but the one’s he knew. “Even Artemis Fowl can fail.”

“This one did. But I’m still out there.”

BANG.

Blood spilled over Artemis’ file. The brilliant young man had gone under his last stage of self-development; to learn to fail.

TheCapsFan was lynched. They were…

Hello _____. You are Artemis Fowl II (Orion Fowl).

You are the protagonist of the series. You began as a 12-year-old Irish prodigy who used your talents to become a criminal mastermind. You discovered a secret race of mythical creatures that lived below the Earth’s surface and became a threat to their existence.

You grew from your devilish motives throughout the series, and became a great friend to the mythical race. You went through multiple phases, including the time where your alternate personality, Orion, overtook your mind and provided some very modern and romantic Shakespearean humour. Because of your massive growth into your kind self, you are the town’s Developer with Multiple Personalities. For four nights, you will gain a new one shot role and condition. You begin with a 1 x Shot Vote Thief and the Hated Condition (meaning that you will begin with 1 vote automatically each phase.) However, you will not be able to choose what role you use, including idling the role. The chance of idling your role will be distributed equally amongst the amount of roles you have. (eg. If you have one role, both will have 50% chances. If you have three and the chance to idle, each will have 25%, etc.)

[Gained roles: 1 x Hacker (disables mafia chat for 1 day phase), 1 x Giver (copies role and allows it to be sent to another player), 1 x Crazy Romantic (can become immune to the lynch next day if they talk like a modern Shakespearean romantic), 1 x Sacrificer (stops the mafia kill without fail during the night, but loses all unused roles and all conditions).]

[Gained conditions: Hated (starts each phase with 1 vote), Regretful (if they target the night kill recipient on the same night that person is killed, they lose the ability to use a role the next night), Shared (if investigated by a cop, the cop will be notified that the player cannot possibly be a Godfather), Loud (the player’s target will be notified that the player visited them), 1 x Bulletproof (can survive one night kill attempt).]

TheCapsFan was lynched. They were aligned with the town and were their Developer with Multiple Personalities.

Opal shrilled in delight. “I’ve finally won. But I can’t kill that little French brat. I promised her… Now, time to kill the other Artemis.”

DarthWolf13 has won. They were…

Hello DarthWolf13. You are Minerva Paradizo.

You are another teenage prodigy that served as a temporary rival to Artemis. You are equal in intelligence, but are beaten overall as Artemis has knowledge of fairy technology. You are French, and after a time warp in “The Lost Colony,” you become the same age as Artemis. You are described by him as beautiful, and it is implied you have feelings for each other at one stage. While Artemis was stuck in Limbo, you became good friends with Butler.

Your goal was to secure a demon and use it to warn the world (and secure a Nobel Prize). Due to this goal, and your talents, you are aligned with yourself, and are an Undetectable 1 x Commuter, 1 x Self-Redirector Survivor. Your goal is to survive until the endgame, so you can hopefully achieve your goal. You also have a few things to help you achieve this. If you are investigated by a cop, you will come up as a town member. Additionally, any night action you use will be unable to be traced by a watcher, tracker, or role of similar nature. During one night, you can choose to use your technology and become immune to all night actions. You can do this by replying to this PM with Cover Up Tracks Tonight. Finally, during one night, you can redirect any night actions that target you onto someone else. You can do this by replying to this PM with Reflect Dangers Onto: PLAYER. You can’t use both abilities on the one night.

You are aligned with yourself, and win if you survive until the endgame.

DarthWolf13 has won. They were aligned with themselves and were an Undetectable 1 x Commuter, 1 x Self-Redirector Survivor.

Opal, followed by the previous Artemis Fowl enemies she had summoned, stormed onto the battleground. She just saw the younger Artemis walking towards the Gate, with a figure underneath a cloak. She knew that the figure was her brain-dead clone, Nopal. For someone who shared her DNA, she had never despised someone nearly as much. Other than Artemis.

“Stop right there!” The younger Artemis turned around. He was now in between two Opals of different times. Neither seemed confused. The younger one continued to open the final lock on the gate, which would destroy every human on the Earth. Artemis just stopped, and looked back to a younger Holly’s figure sprint across the grounds. The older Opal held up the revolver. “Now both of you are dead.” A lone tear fell from Artemis' eye. I failed.

BANG.

The younger Artemis slumped to the ground. Once again dead.

CRACK.

Once again, the sky tore itself open, and discontinuous burst of navy blue drew attention from the world. A portal opened up, and began to suck everything into it.

Another time warp? Opal squealed before both her flew into the never-ending tunnel. She was quickly followed by many of Artemis’ past enemies. But there was no doubt. She still won.

Zexy/Wicke has won the game. They were…

Hello Zexy/Wicke. You are Opal Koboi.

You are the main antagonist of most the Artemis Fowl books. No matter how many times you’ve been defeated, you continue to come up with ridiculous ways of causing global mayhem. You are pretty crazy, and you’re a large control freak. Eventually, you get your own brain-dead clone, whom Artemis uses to defeat you once and for all.

You are fond of using the fairy ability to mesmer targets. Because of this trait, and your severe control issues, you are the mafia’s Explosive Usurper 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker. In addition to your general mafia wincon, you also need to outlive the Godfather. During one night, you can also use your magic to find out a player’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Use Mesmer To Get Info From: PLAYER. However, if you aren’t using your 1 x Rolecop, you can use your infinite roleblock. By using your mesmer, you can immobilise a player and prevent them from performing their action. You can do this by replying to this PM with Mesmerise: PLAYER. Additionally, in the last book (The Last Guardian), you kill your younger self to distort the world. This caused all of the world’s technology to blow up. So, when you are killed, you will be explosive and roleblock three random non-mafia players for the next night.

You are aligned with the mafia and win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the town, and the Godfather has died before you.

Zexy has won. They were aligned with the mafia and were their Explosive Usurper 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker.

Pika_pika42 has won. They were…

Hello Pika_pika42. You are Leon Abbot/Billy Kong/Jon Spiro/Goblins.

You are four of the temporary villains that have been present in the series. You are all quite different, ranging from a demon with stolen magic to a traitorous man after the race. You have all been defeated when you have tried to stand up to Artemis Fowl and his allies.

As said before, you are all so different. Because of your unique natures, you are the mafia’s Jack-Of-All-Trades. You can use one of the following four abilities each night.

· 1 x Rolecop (You can use magic to find out a player’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Mesmerise: PLAYER.)

· 1 x Strongman Kill (You can use your strength and power to break through a protection when performing a kill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Strongman Kill: PLAYER.)

· 1 x Janitor (You can use your technological abilities to wipe any data from appearing after a kill. The killed player’s Role PM won’t appear in-thread, but in the mafia chat. You can do this by replying to this PM with Clean Up Data Tonight.)

· 1 x Framer (You can use your abilities to make a target appear as though they are a mafia member if investigated. You can do this by replying to this PM with Frame: PLAYER.)

You are aligned with the mafia and win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the town.

Pika_pika42 has won. They were aligned with the mafia and were their Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x Rolecop, 1 x Strongman, 1 x Janitor and 1 x Framer)

Artemis smiled in the afterlife.

I changed time.

AND GAME FINISHED.

Thankyou to all those that played the game. I really appreciate it, and you’ve put up with probably my most poorly hosted game. I’m sorry for all the inconveniences I caused, but I really appreciate all the effort you put in to make it a successful game.

Congratulations to the mafia and survivor. Your wins were very well deserved.

I’m open to answering any questions you many have about the game, or even the flavour text. I know the ending is a bit ambiguous, but again, if any of you read that and don’t understand, just ask.

Finally, may you please answer the following questions so I can help improve myself.

Did you enjoy the game?
    What did you think of the balance?
    What did you think of the flavour text?
    What did you think of the hosting?
    Was there anything you would’ve changed about this game?

Would you play another game like this in the future?

Also, here’s the mafia chat: Artemis Fowl Mafia Mafia Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

And here are all the night actions:

Night 1
    Lone_Garurumon cop checks Hellcrow
    Pika_pika42 rolecops Lone_Garurumon
    TheCapsFan steals Zexy's vote
    SoaringDylan kills WolfOwl
    Zexy roleblocks TheCapsFan
    Soaringdylan used hire
    Night 2
    TheCapsFan hacks mafia chat
    Soaringdylan kills Max1996
    Soaringdylan motivates Zexy (from hire ability)
    Zexy rolecops WolfOwl
    Zexy rolecops DarthWolf13
    swarla steals jdthebud's vote
    jdthebud reloads Zexy
    Hellcrow tracks swarla
    Night 3
    WolfOwl motivates jdthebud
    DarthWolf13 commutes
    Pika_pika42 janitors Hellcrow
    Zexy roleblocks Pikochu
    jdthebud reloads TheCapsFan
    jdthebud reloads WolfOwl
    Hellcrow tracks TheCapsFan
    jdthebud loses BP due to Night #
    Night 4
    WolfOwl motivates TheCapsFan
    DarthWolf13 self-redirects onto Zexy
    Pika_pika42 strong kills Pikochu
    Zexy roleblocks jdthebud
    TheCapsFan uses Crazy Romantic
    Night 5
    Zexy roleblocks TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan uses Sacrificer
    Zexy kills jdthebud

I’ll also be making some host notes later regarding the setup and the game overall.

Thanks again to all J

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom