• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

Flavor solving would be great now.
@Midorikawa, I feel like you're the one that would be able to do this. Can you think of characters from the Luxury Liner/Book of the Atlantic Arc that fit some of these roles?
Miller I can’t think of anyone. There were two shinigami in the arc, so it’s unlikely one is a miller and the other a different role. And undertaker ended up more as an indep in the whole arc. There is a pedophile so maybe he could be miller. Everyone views him as creepy anyways.

Lizzie’s mom was in the arc and she’s pretty cool and a good hunter so I could see her as JOAT or Tracker. There’s also snake who uses snakes. He can do a lot with this things so he fits the roles as well.

But considering Finnian and my char some of the roles are pretty surprising....actually I don’t think Ciel had all his servants on the ship...I need to look up the arc.
Wait, no it doesn't. He had to be visited to be roleblocked :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Vote: Officer Snake

Brain, pls
.....Actually I commuted. So anyone who targeted me wouldn’t get results...

Just double checked the ship arc. Finnian and Mey Rin weren’t on te ship so we’ve had a few displaced chars.

Also ship arc in a nutshell

Logic would dictate that someone is lying if there are three mafia. But what if there is a mafia tracker?

Though our JOAT has no results.

Yet I already claimed in thread so it’s easy to use what I said to fake claim results.

I’m trying I figure out the balance here.

I'm still here, trying to follow all those claims. I just find it weird that people just entering here and sharing those thoughts while being away most of the time, but still using their powers on the background. I feel it's pretty fishy. I find it strange too that Pika is so quiet too.

Still not 100% convinced about Ex too.

VOTE : Officer Snake

If you were town, you should have shared all the info you had before I think. I find it suspicious, and that why I'm voting for ya. You all have a lot of time to tell me how wrong I am on my thinking though, it's not my first time for me to change my mind hehe.

I'm still here, trying to follow all those claims. I just find it weird that people just entering here and sharing those thoughts while being away most of the time, but still using their powers on the background. I feel it's pretty fishy. I find it strange too that Pika is so quiet too.

If you were town, you should have shared all the info you had before I think. I find it suspicious, and that why I'm voting for ya. You all have a lot of time to tell me how wrong I am on my thinking though, it's not my first time for me to change my mind hehe.
They technically had no info to share. In fact it’s the fact that they have nothing to back their claim that they’re being lynched... I think... I’m not sure what the case on Officer is.

I’m not sure what the case on Officer is.
Oof, same. I voted him because I thought we had found a contradiction, but at this point I'm keeping my vote just so we don't get a RNG mislynch instead.

In the little to nothing he provided with his claim, what bothers me the most is that he claims to have wasted a Watcher shot on N2 instead of using it on Cop N1. But even that could arguably be because of him not keeping up with the thread.

Oof, same. I voted him because I thought we had found a contradiction, but at this point I'm keeping my vote just so we don't get a RNG mislynch instead.

In the little to nothing he provided with his claim, what bothers me the most is that he claims to have wasted a Watcher shot on N2 instead of using it on Cop N1. But even that could arguably be because of him not keeping up with the thread.
Cyber is who strikes me as most shady.

He either came into the thread without reading it, which means he’s not attempting to help or he’s purposefully ignoring everything we’ve said. Otherwise he would have claimed upon coming in as by that time it was clear what was going on and what was being pushed. He could also have skinned which again means not even trying since mafia is all about the words and skimming will do nothing but miss important things.

At this point though the phase is going to end soon so it’s too late to transfer votes to him most likely.

Hopefully Officer is mafia. If not, well Cyber and RM are worth looking into more. And Pika.

You are now acting better so I’m feeling better about your alignment btw.

And on the off chance that people run off a different schedule.

Vote: Cyber Wolf

@MegaPod go ahead and think I’m scum buddies with officer Becaise I made a role assumption from my years of mafia. Though a little fact about mafia back in the day, you didn’t see a lot of things like bus driver and stuff. Roles used to be pretty standard, just usually with hidden factors. You ha games here or there with unique or rare ones, but my time playing, is a lot different than what you’ve probably ly experienced. Unfortunately Space is the only one in this game from that time...but main thing is, Cyber feels scummier to me, and I don’t see a case on officer outside of poor choice in who to watch and stuff. RM’s is quite convenient... The bomb after all can’t visit, and I had already claimed in thread....

Holy crap. I’ve been thinking all day trying to figure out which is scum by considering balance and stuff, but I only just realized how convenient RM’s tracking choices are. The bomb, who of course can’t visit, and the commuter who commutes N2.

unvote: Cyber wolf
Vote: RMitch

I don’t like how convenient it is. They both have there’s at very convenient to not provide actual evidence of their roles. Heck wouldn’t. E surprised if they’re scumbuddies planning on counterclaiming to clear one.

I’m putting my vote on Mitch. Him or officer make a good lynch. Heck leaving it up to ring isn’t such a bad idea. They’re both too convenient.

Holy crap. I’ve been thinking all day trying to figure out which is scum by considering balance and stuff, but I only just realized how convenient RM’s tracking choices are. The bomb, who of course can’t visit, and the commuter who commutes N2.

But how was I supposed to know that you were the commuter?

Hello everyone. I'm Survivor. I'll share my reads list with you now.

MegaPod: Town. Uncc'd Cop. He didn't get any result on N1. Got a scum result on ExLight on N2, who claims to be Miller.

Kender: Town. Claimed Mason + Vig, which he used on Jinjo, which was redirected to Ereshkigal.

Midorikawa: Town lean. Claimed 2x Commuter, both shots have been used. Actively participating in scum hunting and generating discussions.

Jinjo: Neutral. Claimed Bus Driver. It could go either way though, mostly noticeable for defending ExLight, looks like their alignment is connected somehow.

ExLight: Neutral. Claimed Miller after Megapod got a scum result on him. I don't see any soft claims he mentions but his defence looks somewhat genuine, confused on him.

Officer Snake: Neutral. Claimed JOAT. Watched RMitch on N2, which is a very unlikely target for Watcher which makes their claim kinda suspicious.

RMitch: Neutral. Claimed Tracker but their results are kinda safe, so could be a fake claim. Not sure.

Cyber Wolf: Null. Hasn't claimed anything, not participated in any discussion as far as I know.

Willing to vote any of those neutrals or null, as decided by the Town.

But how was I supposed to know that you were the commuter?
I mean, she claimed in-thread. Just to clarify, she's doubting your role because of who you said you targeted.

Paris ended up being a role that couldn't go anywhere, so there isn't how to be wrong about this; and Midori had already said she commuted by the time you fully reported.
If you had given these results before she said her role it would be more credible, because it wouldn't be public information. A scum would be able to fake those results with some quickthinking and acting. Hmm.

Hello everyone. I'm Survivor.
Any secondary roles or modifiers?

Hmm, this is tough, man.
Midori, Commuter makes sense, but there's something worrying me a lot.

Your role not being perceived by the claimed Tracker also fits what a Ninja modifier would do.

The information wouldn't really have helped the town, anyway, if I was Miller I would've claimed D1 and I claimed now because of the point the game is. I am getting lynched for claim my actions that I did.

ExLight - II - Snake, Wolf
Officer Snake - IV - Pod, Jinjo, Ex, Kender
RMitch - I - Mido
Not Voting - II - RMitch, PP42

Day Three End - 06/07/2019

End of Day Three
Votes for Lynching
Who Voted?
ExLightCyber Wolf
Officer SnakeMegaPod, Jinjo, ExLight, KenderCharmeleon
RMitchMidorikawa, Officer Snake
Didn't VoteRMitch, Pika_pika42

"My, you are slack" a stern, well dressed man called to his underling, Ronald Knox. "You're late, this is an important mission you understand?" he continued. "Now I'm here to make up for your lost time. I'm not even part of Dispatch, and yet here I am, a member of management, out in the field." Roland Knox frowned, embarrassed. "Well it's hardly like I was given enough time, there are just too many of them." he said, gesturing to all the bodies surrounding the cabin they were standing in. "That's why I'm sending you Grell, he has been on suspension, but clearly you need all the help you can get" at that moment a slender man with long blood red hair ran into the room toward Ronald, his arms outstretched. Ronald was caught in the surprise hug like an iron vice. "Mmph, h-hello to you to Grell, now can you get off me?" he struggled to breathe out.

"Now I don't want to have to come back here, finish the job, or you'll be out of one" the well dressed man called behind him as he walked out of the room. Bunch of fools, he thought to himself, checking his pocket watch. He doubted those two dimwits could ever finish in time, but it wasn't his job to finish it for them. No, his job was to find out why these bodies were coming back to life, who was behind it? "eheheheee, I never thought I'd see you here dear William" a voice cackled to him, quick as a flash, William spun around. But there was nobody there. "It's too late I'm afraid" the voice continued. William saw a rounded blade around his neck, and knew he was beaten. "Very well, I submit defeat" he calmly said to his attacker, plotting a scheme on out to get out of the situation. "tsk, tsk, I know what you're like William, you've already calculated seven different escape routes, but none of them will work" The blade withdrew, William ran for his best chance, a nearby cabin door. He swung it open, ran for the patio deck, but as he did, the door shut behind him. Beside the door stood a tall dark figure, he couldn't quite make out who it was in the darkness. Then, they pounced, like a cat playing with yarn...

Officer Snake has been lynched!
He was William T. Spears, the Role Cop & Godfather!

Dear Officer Snake,

You are William T. Spears.

ahnfyrcgqF6UookznXbJQsVRLdEFNyu4OUgpiQCzPbfraPA7YittgDEh65n_CBtpkCDbPBUf0lpWBLFTT7vprdZ5DP1-AZ1Jordj1VELhzgFN6KM92Rol9SPZydXBL7A_m_-Qtb2drE

“Bringing your emotions into your job is a waste of time."

Emotionless, cold and unflinching, William T. Spears is a Grim Reaper, tasked with ending someone’s life. William will get the job done quickly and effectively, taking a no-nonsense approach to his tasks. He disgusted by demons like Sebastian because of they consume human souls with goes against what the Grim Reapers do. Always professional, his Death Scythe of choice, used when someone’s life is at an end to finish them off, is a gardening prune.

1llPzgvja_D6xp9hYneFn10TzbBC_NffpgzDHhGbEzGOxzUn_xzRaWSs0YKCI8epzKbVnSvw-tV1lZpiVR5g6O2iDTGJTE1nUx_RXdZ_SqAtOqJFc3LlgFsNvPF2di0TvM31sCd6LKw

Because of your analytical nature and no nonsense approach, you are a Role Cop and will discover the role of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say NIGHT ACTION: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Because William has spent many missions blending in with human society you are also the Godfather, you will show up as Town when Cop checked.

Your fellow Mafia [REDACTED] share the responsibility of killing a player at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when you control the vote or this will be inevitable.

Voting has ended, it is now Night Three. Day Four will begin in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 7th of July.
You may now use your Night Actions.

Back
Top Bottom