• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

Okay!!!! That means the other mafia is Grell!!!!

@Pika_pika42 You suck Becaise you’re probably undertaker. I wanted to be Undertaker.

RM is probably Snake.

This isn’t fully following the ship arc which makes Lights claims more unlikely. Viscount Druitt could fit it, but that’s assuming there isn’t three mafia and that he is in the game.

There are three main Grim Reapers in the series. Grell, William, and Ronald.

William was not in the ship arc. And he’s our dead mafia.

So a lot of stuff is thrown out the window.

@MegaPod Might be worth double checking Pika. For the record checking me would be a waste. So if mafia doesn’t roleblocker or nightkill you, RM, Cyber and Pika are your best targets. Seriously use your check wisely.

Everyone should use their abilities wisely. Don’t go off of random little things.

Totally don’t care if I’m the nightkill now mafia : p

I bet mafia are going to kill me tonight and I'll switch myself again.

This isn’t fully following the ship arc which makes Lights claims more unlikely.
You mean my miller claim? Because with a Godfather flip it highly increases the chances of a Miller existing, doesn't it?

I bet mafia are going to kill me tonight and I'll switch myself again.
Jinjo, what are your thoughts on Midori? Still the same?
Any commentaries on Pika's claim? Or RMitch's lack of results?

Jinjo, what are your thoughts on Midori? Still the same?
Any commentaries on Pika's claim? Or RMitch's lack of results?

In every mafia game there should always be a Tracker or Watcher. I think RMitch is really the Tracker and the last remaining scum are Cyber and Pika. I don't believe Pika's Survivor claim and his reads list was bad. I'm pretty sure he is mafia who knows Mido is town and he tried to make you, RMitch, and me the bad guy on his read list. I'm still not sure about Mido but for now I'm more sus of Cyber and Pika.

You mean my miller claim? Because with a Godfather flip it highly increases the chances of a Miller existing, doesn't it?
Only because it’s common for the current group to put in a godfather and miller together.

Im just going to assume that you’re viscount Druitt. Possibly Snake since snake was an enemy at one point.

Last mafia are most likely Cyber, Rm or Pika. Cyber still hasn’t posted for a while so he’s striking me as most suspicious.

Day Four - 07/07/2019

Day Four
"Argh, this is going to take ages, we'll never finish on time, I had a date with a girl in accounting too!" Ronald Knox lamented to his temporary partner. "ohhh I heard Sebas-chan was on-board" Grell squealed in delight, dancing around the cabin ignoring Ronald. "I think I'll go to First Class and record the deaths up there, you can stay here" Grell said, ditching his partner in search of love. "ugh, I know I slack off sometimes, but he's just ridiculous" The young Reaper said face-palming and shaking his head.
He entered the next cabin and what he saw there scared even him, an immortal being... his superior William T. Spears, limbs cut off and scattered across the room. "N-no, that's impossible, Reapers can't die.... unless..." Ronald said to himself, unable to move from the shock. "Unless they used a Grim Reaper's death scythe against them" said a voice, finishing his sentence in a sing-song manner.
There stood a man wearing a black robes that looked too big on him and a mangy looking top hat. The man removed his hat and took a bow, revealing green glowing eyes, Ronald Knox instantly recognised them, all Grim Reapers had eyes exactly like them. Then he pulled from within his ropes a scythe with a skull embedded in the tip of the handle. "Did you have fun?" the man inquired, leaning on his scythe casually.
"Because I certainly have, my beautiful dolls, a perfect success! eheheheee!" he cackled. "It's such a shame you won't live to see what happens next!" In an instant the man had appeared behind Ronald, before he even had a chance to react, his gut cut open and blood began gushing out. "D-damn, this just... isn't my day..." He fell to his knees, no longer able to stand. "See you in the next life, oops, guess you already used up yours... heeheeeeheeee" his attacker began cackling once more and began to skip off leaving his prey to bleed out.

Pika_pika42 has died!
They were Ronald Knox, the Mafia Backup!

Dear Pika_pika42,

You are Ronald Knox.

M0X-QD3HEkD5EBKZXR5socAKUAiok6_K3DL4MGN5WoCDu7Q5wum4I48a0N2jleVTd6Gl1_hqtoidWtwpZtBMPt9ZcgVcYJdwpOASHZkbd1sZL31DhycoP_DR98Ibbr5LmE-NRZ43zv8

“'Death' is s'posed to be a rule that can never be overturned in this world."

An energetic, carefree man, Ronald Knox is a Grim Reaper, tasked with ending someone’s life. Young for a Grim Reaper, Ronald is sometimes late, likes to finish his jobs quickly and doesn’t want to do extra work if he doesn’t need to. A bit of a party animal, he enjoys attending parties and has fun while working. His Death Scythe, the weapon Grim Reapers use when reaping a life is a Lawnmower, as it’s fast and can get the job done quicker.

2g6wXJ1_ajY0Hf9--GNYQrThEVwp_ccXTfqtsbWBWpr6dG3jmqxXwk6_OcoM9SIZNwk3Eyc2Ugu0l0v7VfnNoQbXPIs59LJ5UM781LsMWh9F2Q-EF-e5Q_fudwlT6BxKWES3ISmu4G8

Because of your inexperience as a Grim Reaper you are a Backup and will take on the role of the first Mafia member to die, but you will not take on any modifiers.

Pika_pika42 is now a Role Cop
You are a Role Cop and will discover the role of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Mafia members [REDACTED] share the responsibility of killing a player at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when you control the vote or this will be inevitable.

The Undertaker was struggling to walk down the hallway straight from laughing so much. It had been quite a cruise, he'd never expected it to go the way it had though, he'd watched as Sebastian jumped overboard and didn't return, he'd seen how Elizabeth valiantly sacrificed herself only to die in vain. In fact tonight was perhaps the most amusing night, for his plan was coming to a close.
He was unsure if he'd successfully predicted what was about to happen or whether it was a happy coincidence, what he did know however is that he would leave those remaining alive on the ship confused, which was hilarious. They were no closer to their goal than they were before, he had beaten them to the punch, though they still stood a chance.
He began drooling at the thought as he walked toward the main deck of the ship, enjoying the mayhem all he had caused. His bizarre dolls were a complete success. As he approached the stern of the ship, he looked out at the sea. There lay bodies, both human and doll floating in the ship's wake as it sank. Then he threw himself overboard, laughing gleefully all the way down to the freezing water below.

Jinjo has died!
She was The Undertaker, the Unjester Bus Driver!

Dear Jinjo,

You are the Undertaker.

QmSXymU5Ehnis7BX6UnQ0vVGTsKI9-ykQezdxo-3_19qW9Beyan6U0h6FzJkpgNPWQldgtMju5dvK87xxTz2odopKP3EWRHj_QsalGlEe5XKg-8Po9QeG0-GHFkunT0f62sa1iOVuYw

“Today is a particular woman's special gala. The final great ceremony in each human's life. A funeral."

A mysterious informative man, the Undertaker is a former Grim Reaper, beings who finish off the life of humans who have died. He lives in common society as well… an undertaker, someone who prepares bodies for burial. He is fond of scaring people and always down for a good joke, which he trades for information that he picks up from all sorts of places, usually those who drop off bodies or the bodies themselves and doesn’t trade in money. Intrigued by death itself, the Undertaker attempts to meddle with life by extending it in different ways, to no success.

PVy9tKLk0aPlAX2GBh_ntDMGbchokNc3rBVwIonxyAtBDGfo1cX2lKEFN79fQ6u5OanAaALuaF5ccXZvYo0qxreWBBVqqcTFL2vGj7sMulqoUOLd3djPEdLhShzp0GUjB0_gretUEKU

Because of your wacky behaviour and love for a joke, you are a Bus Driver & Unjester, each night during the game you can select two targets, including yourself and switch them, anything targeted for one will affect the other and vice versa. You do this by saying Switch: [Player] & [Player] during the Night Phase. As an Unjester your goal is get yourself killed during the night.

You are an Unjester (Independent) and will win if you die from a night attack, whether you caused it or not. Your victory will be announced if you are killed successfully, but this will not end the game. This goal must be achieved before the game ends or you will lose.

Jinjo met her Win Condition and has won! The game however, continues.

Day Four has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 8th of July in 24 hours
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 9th of July in 48 hours

You may now vote for each other.

Hehe, so that's why she doubted the indept claim. Well played!
But I wonder, what caused two deaths? Kender, did you use your killing role again?

Congratulations Jinjo! She probably has switched place with MegaPod... That what I would have done in her case, but we can't know for sure!

And wow! Another Mafia out! :whistle:(y) The list is shortening.
Probably. Either him or RMitch, depends on who got Roleblocked.

@ExLight @Midorikawa Yes, I was the Backup (and Masson), I took over Mido First Role when he died. I didn't want to say it too clearly that I had one shot still remaining to avoid to be killed or role block for it. But now, I'm REALLY out of shot. ^_^ And yes, I couldn't announce my intention before doing it, so, sorry if it ended up as using the Cop role for nothing.

I hesitated between Pika and Cyber, but ended up Pika because he claimed to be a Survivor. I read in the FAQ that those were Independent, so it would have been less dramatic if he had said the truth.

VOTE : Cyber Wolf

I think Cyber is a MAFIA, make me change my mind ^_^

EDIT: Just read the Serial Killer Role! That look like FUN! :whistle:

Last edited:
@ExLight @Midorikawa Yes, I was the Backup (and Masson), I took over Mido First Role when he died. I didn't want to say it too clearly that I had one shot still remaining to avoid to be killed or role block for it. But now, I'm REALLY out of shot. ^_^ And yes, I couldn't announce my intention before doing it, so, sorry if it ended up as using the Cop role for nothing.

I hesitated between Pika and Cyber, but ended up Pika because he claimed to be a Survivor. I read in the FAQ that those were Independent, so it would have been less dramatic if he had said the truth.

VOTE : Cyber Wolf

I think Cyber is a MAFIA, make me change my mind ^_^

EDIT: Just read the Serial Killer Role! That look like FUN! :whistle:
No need to apologize. Good call on the target actually. We’ve gotten this far without cop so we’ll be fine. And good job on not letting mafia know either. While town needs infor to function, it’s also good to make sure that you don’t give mafia too much info.

Also I’m a girl.

Back
Top Bottom