• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

Original Post - 22/06/2019
  • ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
    Reaction score
    Black Butler Mafia [13p] (Hosted by ZinnLav) [MoD: DarthWolf]
    jhZPQQa9C_u_CoAdyjzXUNV5FfoSOKBUW4ns-wq8OXrnnxN6_Wc58mtVbztSm3GWtM1JKhEmkUluPwpw6QK-2FcnYJBkm8zpQGWAeskAZLSvhoYThi-wm_qyGqL1eBDLxZt1UK9YqjE

Hello and welcome to Black Butler Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Moderator on Duty is DarthWolf.
    This game’s theme is, as the title says, themed around Black Butler, also known as Kuroshitsuji.

Kuroshitsuji follows the adventures of Earl Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis, his demon butler, as they take up missions Queen Victoria assigned in order to solve certain mysteries. Although complying with her orders is his preliminary task, Ciel also seeks revenge on those who have shamed the Phantomhives and risks his soul for consumption to Sebastian in order to fulfill this. (Thanks wiki)

This game will be set during the Luxury Liner/Book of the Atlantic Arc, so it will contain story spoilers for that (Volumes 11-14). There will be some references to previous arcs, but none after Atlantic. Of course I will also take liberties at times.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
    2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
    3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
    4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
    5. Outside communication is not allowed, other than ones that I create.
    6. You may not claim your Character. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM.
    7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. I will send invites to the Graveyard if you die.
    8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
    9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a number generator.
    10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
    11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
    12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our players:
    1. KenderCharmeleon
    2. Midorikawa (Formerly WaterBlueMan)
    3. ExLight - Miller, Died Night Four
    4. RMitch
    5. Jinjo - Unjester & Bus Driver, Died Night Three - Winner!
    6. Officer Snake - Role Cop & Godfather, Lynched Day Three
    7. Space - Doctor, Died Night Two
    8. Midorikawa - 2x Vigilante, Died Night One
    9. Pika_pika42 - Mafia Backup (Role Cop), Died Night Three
    10. Parissong - Bomb, Lynched Day Two
    11. Cyber Wolf - Watcher, Lynched Day Four
    12. MegaPod
    13. Ereshkigal - One-Way Lover, Compulsive Bodyguard & Mason
    Subs:

Spectators:
    Silva446
    prog rocker
    WaterBlueMan

Last edited:
    Day One - 28/06/2019

• Day One

After hearing rumours of a hospital that raises the dead and has been purchasing slaves from the black market and experimenting on them, Earl Ciel Phantomhive has been tasked with investigating the Aurora Society, the secret society behind the hospital. Learning that their next meeting takes place on April 17th on board the new luxury cruise liner known as the Campania, Ciel plans to infiltrate the meeting and get to the bottom of the issue. Accompanying Ciel is his faithful butler, Sebastian and his new footman, Snake.
    The ship safely departs from the port. Ciel runs into his fiancée, Elizabeth who mentioned that she and her family were spending a vacation on the ship's three week journey. Elizabeth wraps her arms around Ciel in delight, "You said you couldn't come!" she cheers. "Behave yourself in public Elizabeth!" her mother, Marchioness Francis calls to her. The Aurora Society's meeting isn't until the 19th, so Ciel ends up getting dragged all over the ship by his fiancée for the next two days.
    "The signal that the meeting is about to begin will be a waiter carrying a tray with empty wine glasses" Sebastian tells his Master. They soon see a man pick up an empty wine glass and head up a deck and they follow him to the meeting. He arrives at a doorway where a waiter and bodyguard stand, the waiter offers the man "Absolute Purification Water" for 30 pounds (about 1 million pounds these days) Sebastian tells Ciel that they must also do a secret greeting once they're inside. "Y-you can't be serious" Ciel stammers after being told.

They pay the price of the water and enter. A man approaches them "Is this your first time here?" he inquires. Ciel replies with the secret greeting "The eternal flame in this breast cannot be quenched by anyone. We are- PHOENIX!!" They pull a strange pose, unsure if they even got their information correct, when... "PHOENIX!!" the man replies and also does the ridiculous looking pose "Welcome to the Aurora Society" he hands them membership badges. They hear a strange but familiar laugh nearby "I neeevar imaged you'd do such a thing!" the man in a black hat and a cloak that looked a few sizes too large cackled at them. "U-Undertaker?! What are you doing here?" Ciel asked, baffled. "For work you see! Hospitals are valued clients of mine!" Sebastian & Ciel inquired whether the Undertaker knew anything about the human experimentation going on, but before they could get a reply they heard a shout "PHOENIX!"
    While they were distracted several doctors had brought out a coffin and laid it on a table at the back of the room.

A man began speaking, Rian Stocker, the leader of the Aurora Society. He went on about how you could stay healthy through medicine and science, but still could not beat death. "I shall demonstrate the fruits of our research!" the doctors removed the lid from the coffin. "Here lies Margaret Connor, aged seventeen. She lost her young life in an unfortunate accident. Her untimely end brought ill health to not only upon her own heart... but also the upon the hearts of her loved ones." Two people stood next to the coffin in mourning clothes, her mother weeping. "I wish to absolutely save this young lady and her family!" he cried out, enticing the crowd more. "Allow me to show you, everyone! The power of medicine! Absolute Salvation!!" Electricity began to surge into the coffin, connected to the body with wires. "Now rise anew from the ashes, my dear! Like a phoenix!!" slowly the corpse's arm began to rise.
    "Please take a good look! Our medical science can overcome even death!!" at this point the whole body had risen, as if Margaret Connor had simply sat up. "Maggie! ohhh Maggie, my sweet child!! Thank you so much, doctor!!" the girl's mother exclaimed and hugged her resurrected daughter. The crowd clapped and cheered. Her parents were overjoyed "As long as your alive your mothe-KYAAAAH!?" blood began to gush out from the woman's neck, her reborn daughter began to rip into it. Her father tried to pry her off and she went for him, blood was everywhere. She then went for Rian Stocker.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 13! (I'm just going to make this a running joke in all my games now)
    They were Rian Stocker, the Resurrector!
    Dear dragon_nataku,
    You are the Rian Stocker.

“The eternal flame in this breast cannot be quenched by anyone. We are- PHOENIX!!"

Director of Karnstein Hospital and leader of the Aurora Society, Rian Stocker has a dream, and that dream is perfect health for humans. He is charming, ambitious and well liked, having the skills to single-handedly form a secret society. His plans to create a perfect human that cannot die was his undoing though, when his experiments went too far.

Because of your skills in medicine as well as science you are a Resurrector each night you may bring someone back from the dead whose alignment changes to yours, who must be killed before the Town are able to win the game, you do this by saying Resurrect: [Dead Player], the player will have no role powers when resurrected.
    You are a Resurrector (Independent) and will win when there are no other living players left.

The crowd fled in fear and terror. "Sebastian!" Ciel called "Yes, my lord" reading Ciel's thoughts, he withdrew several knives from his coat pocket and sent them flying towards the living corpse, they all hit, piercing her chest and she collapsed to the floor... only to rise up once more in a twisted, deformed manner....

Day One has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 29th of June in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 30th of June in 48 hours

You may now vote for each other.

Day One Midday Vote Count - 29/06/2019
  • Day One Midday Vote Count
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    EreshkigalExLight
    ZinnLavEreshkigal
    EreshkigalWaterBlueMan, Space
    SpaceKenderCharmeleon, MegaPod
    MegapodMidorikawa, Pika_pika42

Day One will end in 24 hours, the 30th of June at 10pm AEST.

Day One End - 30/06/2019

• End of Day One
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    EreshkigalWaterBlueMan, Space
    SpaceKenderCharmeleon, MegaPod
    MegapodMidorikawa, Space
    Abstained from VotingParissong, RMitch
    Didn't VoteExLight, Jinjo, Officer Snake, Pika_pika42, Cyber Wolf, Ereshkigal

"How in the world does one stop THAT!?" Ciel cried out as the undead being began to head towards him and Sebastian, unharmed by attacks. "You can't kill these guys unless you smash in their heads!" said a man from out of nowhere. "Liiiike so!" the man appeared riding in on a modern day push lawn mower onto the zombie's head destroying it. "I knew it! This one's dead already!!" the stranger claimed. He had orange blondish hair, green eyes and wore spectacles. The man went about muttering to himself investigating the bodies. "A Grim Reaper!!" Ciel called out, the man looked surprised. "That outfit. Would you happen to be the infamous Sebastian?" he inquired of Sebastian. "And you are?" Sebastian asked of the unknown man. "Ronald Knox. Grim Reaper Dispatch, Retrieval Division" the two began discussing Ronald's reason for being there.
    It turned out that Grim Reapers were getting reports of people still moving about even after their souls had been collected and Ronald had been sent to investigate. Soon the discussion got heated, after all Demons like Sebastian were an affront to the Grim Reapers profession, consuming souls they had no right to. They began to fight, Ciel told Sebastian to handle it. "I'm going on ahead, once you're done playing with him catch up with me." he commanded and began to follow a shadow he saw outside the entrance. "Very good, sir" Sebastian responded.

Nobody has died!

Voting has ended, the Night Phase will now begin. Day Two will begin in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 1st of July.
    You may now use your Night Actions.

Last edited:
    Day Two - 01/07/2019

• Day Two
    Meanwhile on another part of the ship, in the ship's hold, a maid lay hidden. She never meant to board the ship, a kind man offered her tea in thanks for giving him directions, and before she knew it the ship had left port. It was all one big mistake. She heard a strange sound nearby, which gave her quite the fright. She approached the noise, but tripped over a crate and broke her glasses. She could barely see the figure in front of her. "aieiiiiii!" the maid screamed as she was set upon by the unknown assailant. She fell silent, her blood dripping to the floor...

Midorikawa has died!
    They were Mey-Rin, the 2x Vigilante!

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Mey-Rin.

wWkwEFTbRKTZQaohGwHIbfQ5bxqJxUTKzh7IGRCSpeekgIYRxa7ebHjZVbSBllFwAUYjWRkuj-qAp2wu9wvdrDcKVv5CZvfmjxWeUkHHvsc0Rw0iMW56_fNJ6Ypfntlu9owVzhoJx9s

“I obey the young master's command to the letter! To greet my master in a tidy manor everyday- that is a maid's duty."

The clumsy maid of the Phantomhive household, Mey-Rin ends up dropping plates, knocking over vases and tripping over. Slightly airheaded, she’s always eager to help around the house, often causing the trouble for the head butler, Sebastian. Friends with her colleagues Finnian & Baldroy, the three of them are often causing mischief in attempts to help around the house, only to get scolded by Sebastian who has to clean up their mess. The reason the Phantomhive household employs such a clumsy maid is because she was actually hired for his combat prowess. Mey-Rin has extreme far-sightedness and can see very far away, her glasses help impair her vision when she’s not needed to protect the manor. A skilled markswoman and sniper, she never misses her target. In the event of the manor being attacked, Mey-Rin heads to the roof where several rifles lie in wait, reducing the need to reload.

jXwCK6rDZG6_WT_HvUGSvPbPhuBequHsxCXn26tTeVFyQ1JzphhYhI-XnbBy23bc-rdSxUbC0_WLMBDq84l0C3cX5UzWQzTLfhvl4hxbzoJPuufutdJzaMpbkMqixd_W8-XdNA8TlHc

Because you are a skilled markswoman, you are a 2x Vigilante and will be able to fire one shot at night, twice during the game using your Night Action when you say Shoot: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Day Two has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 2nd of July in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 3rd of July in 48 hours

Last edited:
    Day Two End - 03/07/2019

• End of Day Two
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    ParissongSpace, MegaPod, Midorikawa
    Abstained from VotingParissong
    Didn't VoteKenderCharmeleon, ExLight, RMitch, Jinjo, Officer Snake, Pika_pika42, Cyber Wolf, Ereshkigal

Ciel ran down the stairs, following the shadow. Something touched his shoulder, he jumped and pulled his gun, ready for the kill. "Lizzie!?" he cried, seeing his fiancee. "Goodness gracious! were you honestly going to shoot your fiancee!?" she said shocked. "Forget that! What are you doing here?" Ciel demanded. "I saw you run off, so I followed you. Oh and Ciel, here's your ca-mrgh" Elizabeth couldn't finish her sentence, as Ciel had covered her mouth. "Shhhh, I'm sorry, but I don't have time for you right now. It's not safe here. Go back to where your mother and the others are. All right?" Ciel told her and headed for the cargo hold of the ship.

He reached the cargo hold and began looking around, he heard a noise in the shadows... "Who's there!?" he called out, shining his lantern toward the noise, pointing his gun. "Snake!? What on Earth are you doing here, of all places!?" he asked of his footman. "The food was so very delicious, I wanted to come and share it with everyone - Says Donne." Snake said in his usual way, never using his own words, but the words of his snakes. "The cakes were much yummier than the food you know." A voice said. "Is that so... hmm? Lizzie?!" Ciel replied, shocked yet again his fiancee followed him some more. "I told you to go back upstairs didn't I?" "But I wanted you to eat your cake so... It's your favourite kind, with the strawberries on top and I brought you the biggest piece! See!?" Elizabeth held out an empty plate.

"Oh?" She looked down at the plate. She saw a mortified look upon Ciel's face, Snake also looked in shock, she turned around... and saw a pale blindfolded man. Ciel quickly pushed her out of the way before he could bite into her, narrowly missing. Ciel dropped his lantern which now shone the light onto the man fully. "There were more of them!?" He was almost shambling toward them, it was then that Ciel noticed the symbol. There on a coffin behind the man was the symbol of the Aurora society. "So Rianbrought another reanimated corpse along with him...? Snake! Leave that one to me, you take care of Lizzie!" Ciel called to his servant who was pointing in the distance. "The mark of the bird, there are lots more of them over there. - Says Oscar" the man replied, Ciel could now see many coffins hanging in the cargo hold all bearing the symbol of the Aurora Society. They all began shaking violently, horrible guttural sounds coming from within.

The coffins started to be ripped open from the inside as arms began to claw their way out, followed by their owners. Soon there were more than twenty undead people headed toward the three of them. They ran, the exit was blocked, there were too many of them and their number seemed to grow as the seconds passed. One was about to bite Lizzie, but Ciel swiftly reacted and shot it in the head. They were backed up against cargo now, surrounded by almost 50 living dead. "Snake! Take Lizzie and get her on top of the crates!! Hurray!" Ciel shouted. Snake helped lift Elizabeth up onto the crates that were behind them. "Damn there are too many of them..." he muttered. "CIEL!! BEHIND YOU!!" he heard Elizabeth cry out, but it was too late, he lost consciousness...

Parissong has been lynched!
    She was Elizabeth Midford, the Bomb!

Dear Parissong,

You are Elizabeth Midford, she insists to be called Lizzie by her fiance, Ciel Phantomhive.

d-a_ahF2p8q0g0V1bmZq4H7sNkJqG8I4Y4ZVMVYZM9ABRBqtnfjb_4gii0R_H_Kd5zERu1nik8BUA8fy3b3tPWl52_kpvnxJi21clRMcwh6RZZUGbKyznNGeYUlNZEpgytHY4QTztXw

“I am the daughter of the Leader of the British Knights, Marquess Alexis Leon Midford: Elizabeth! The wife of the Queen's Watchdog!"

Young, carefree and stubborn, Lady Elizabeth Midford loves the colour pink, flowers and other cute things. Prone to forcing others to do things they don’t want to like making them wear cute outfits, Elizabeth doesn’t know of the hardships Ciel, her fiance has had to endure. Trained in combat by her mother, Elizabeth is a monster in a swordfight, but will never show this side of herself as ladies must be weak, endearing and innocent, except as a last resort.

DaaJ1HKKo1gNvJlOYCf6JlpNf80K-jF-9pxB3Zam561YSIJPq9ANNmbrGpJbVgdwzBzLRJz86AFTNIO6DaW7oiZJghYfHW-i8f2NEgCwixhhfY8vDOj2sl5C002a_F3M0OzzPm4UaNA

Because you are secretly trained in combat, you are a Bomb and will take down anyone who attacks you in the night, though you will also die in the process if this happens.

Ciel awoke in a cold sweat, gasping for air. He looked around, the cargo hold was covered in blood, the corpses lay still once more, in the centre of the bloodbath stood Sebastian. "All done, young Master" he said with a smile. "Is something wrong? Here, please let me help you." Sebastian held out his hand, his glove was stained red with blood. Ciel was in utter shock, he could barely think. He then noticed someone was missing. "W-where's Lizzie" he said hesitantly. Sebastian calmly told him the truth, after Ciel was knocked out, Elizabeth swept to his rescue, and Snake managed to get him on top of the crates, but she sacrificed her life in doing so. Ciel was frozen, Lizzie.... gone...
    They suddenly heard screams coming from all over the upper decks, snapping Ciel back to reality, at least for now. People were in danger, he could mourn later. "They must have been using the second cargo hold to contain more of these creatures" Sebastian stated, looking at a map of the ship on the nearby wall...

Voting has ended, it is now Night Two. Day Three will begin in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 4th of July.

Day Three - 05/07/2019

• Day Three
    While Ciel was in one side of the ship's cargo hold, there was another group on the other side of the ship. Three stowaways stood, shaken to the core at what they saw before them. Their friend Mey-rin lay dead, stained so red you couldn't see any other colour. "Who could've done such a thing" Baldroy, the Chef of the Phantomhive household said, unable to tear his eyes away from what lay before him. "It's just terrible, I just wanted to have a fun time" the meek gardener Finnian replied, his legs shaking. They heard a sound nearby, Baldroy shone his light in it's direction. There stood a man in a blindfold, his mouth covered in blood that dripped down to his shirt. He stopped and stared toward them, despite being blindfolded, almost mechanically and began heading toward the three of them.

They heard a whooshing sound. "Get behind me, I'll protect you" they heard their older friend say, Tanaka the Butler, who was in his "serious" form. He defended them from the murderer easily. "At least she has been avenged" Tanaka said before deflating to his usual Chibi form. They heard loud banging and moaning coming from nearby. They now noticed what was in the cargo hold, several hundred coffins lay piled in the room, their owners trying to escape. They ran for the exit as the beings slowly began to chase them. "Dammit, if only I had my flamethrower!" Baldroy grunted and he ran up the stairs with Tanaka. Finnian was taking up the rear, just as he was about to head up the stairs, more people blocked his path, Finnian froze in fear, he knew it was too late. He mustered up all his strength and began fighting off the creatures with his bare hands, taking down as many as he could with him, he managed to kill about thirty of them before he was overwhelmed and consumed among the bodies.

Space has died!
    They were Finnian, the Doctor!

Dear Space,

You are Finnian, you’re often called by your nickname Finny or Finni.

rwfUoRKgAOIn6KVydTaUbZBbnyqqE0PNh2-D-Y5gwDoI-8oJdSSduKIKm-sEjcuKMBwJFJjxZ1yiAw5RJTnWBLq7Uj4zuJzTz6racAOyVWLhSBMGkyYGPhNNmmmE5JHQ-clZnKoKMCY

“Every last thing… was given to us by the young master and Mister Sebastian."

The forgetful gardener of the Phantomhive household, Finnian manges to poison the garden, cut off rose heads and somehow knock down trees. Cheerful but constantly forgetful, he’s always eager to help around the house, often causing the trouble for the head butler, Sebastian. Friends with his colleagues May-Rin & Baldroy, the three of them are often causing mischief in attempts to help around the house, only to get scolded by Sebastian who has to clean up their mess. The reason the Phantomhive household employs such a forgetful gardener is because he was actually hired for his combat prowess. Finnian was a test subject in a lab where he was injected with serums and forced to kill other test subjects, the serum he was injected with gave him superhuman strength. It took him years to control his strength and he still has trouble keeping it in check, he can easily lift heavy objects. Taken in by Ciel after the lab was raided, Finnian is fiercely loyal to Ciel for giving him a new start on his life and protects the Phantomhive Manor in the event of an attack.

MRQenTdSDvHnl-p83zQKzIYyQMxJez-03q-d4RMucgkjS8KIBRwNXezrNDJ7yM5djjUoOlmM5TaQGgnM_w8PD-thiC8BhWmcAXFrzxosdqfldY1gojSZ8xAUQDNflGMsycGf4Pq6-w8

Because of your familiarity with serums and injections, you are a Doctor and will prevent another player you visit from dying when they otherwise would using your Night Action when you say Heal: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

"Fuck!" Baldroy cried, losing another of his friends "We need to find Master Ciel and warn him!" the two servants began running down the hall in search of their Master. Their pursuers also began ascending the steps after them...

Back in the present Ciel, Sebastian and Snake were looking at a map of the ship. "We should head for Rian Stocker's cabin, there might be clues on how to stop these undead monsters" Sebastian suggested. "Take care of Lizzie's family, I dread to think what'd happen if anything happened to them as well" Ciel demanded of his Butler. "Yes, my lord" Sebastian replied and he headed toward First Class.
    "Let's take the cargo lift in the boiler room, it'll get us there quicker" Ciel said to Snake pointing at the map.
    "You there! This's no place for guests!!" a man in the boiler room called at them as they entered. Ciel noticed he had an Aurora Society membership badge, same as they were given earlier. "We are- PHOENIX!!" they called out, while doing the silly pose. "Please let us use the cargo lift" Ciel asked. "Very well, it's right back here" replied, directing toward it.

Sebastian arrived just in time to save Elizabeth's mother, Francis Midford who was managing to kill a few zombies of her own along with her husband and son. "I have come under Ciel's orders to direct you to a safer locati-" Sebastian began saying after the fighting was done. "We can't have that" she interrupted. "We are knights of England, sworn to protect her lands. Go back to Ciel and don't dawdle, we can handle ourselves."
    Suddenly the ship shook extremely violently. "W-what's going on!?" Francis Midford cried out. "What was that quaking just now!?" said asked when it subsided. "It cannot be!!" Sebastian said, surprised even for him as he headed for the First Class Deck. The lower deck was dented and had chunks of ice on it, they looked behind them and saw a massive iceberg that they'd just hit passing behind them. Sebastian sprung into action and headed for the Wheelhouse and began to seal water tight doors, the cabin crew lay dead on the floor, and a lone woman in a blindfold stood there. Sebastian kicked her so hard she flew off the ship.

He decided it would be best to inspect the damage himself and dove into the freezing ocean below. Sebastian began to survey the side of the ship, looking at just how badly the ship had hit the iceberg. The woman he'd kicked off the ship earlier suddenly came up behind him, he began to fend it off, but got his shirt caught on a part of metal that had been ripped open from the iceberg, he only just managed to kill the undead woman when the hull was breached, he got sucked into the ship's hull and the disorientation caused him to lose where he was, the room he was in had already been sealed earlier, when he shut the water tight doors.
    "Thank goodness, Ciel will be okay" he thought to himself and he passed out. Though demons may be stronger and more powerful than an average human, they can still lose their human form. The extensive time underwater and fending off the attack from the woman and being pushed into the ship had over-exerted his human body and he returned once more to the realm of demons.

Ereshkigal has died!
    They were Sebastian, the One-Way Lover, Compulsive Bodyguard & Mason!

Dear Ereshkigal,

You are Sebastian Michaelis, you don’t have an actual name and this is the one given by your Master, Ciel Phantomhive.

0e_-B8YVJyzk45eN0FqWJhmvt27Tp5DW2KUA-_cE_vQf0KvHohVERrV89rTcJN1fDBA3_ts6MIlj86gH7AKzxAyi1MEluUUGk9UJDaedzj34xeQRXOzST1Y7PG4yO0IqeU8xL3G_FEE

“I am simply one hell of a butler."

A demon from another realm, Sebastian was summoned to the Victorian Era by his latest Master, Ciel Phantomhive. He takes on the form of a human and under his Master’s command acts as his family butler. Sebastian has been around for hundreds of years having had contracts with humans several times, he is quite knowledgeable about history as a result. He can perform tasks that would simply be impossible for most humans, due to his superior speed, agility and strength. As part of the Faustian contract that binds him to Ciel he is unable to lie to Ciel, has to follow commands without question and has to protect Ciel until the contract is complete. Sebastian has a mark that signifies the contract on his left hand, which is usually covered with gloves. Though he is a demon, Sebastian enjoys tricking humans, including Ciel and he loves cats and keeps them hidden in his room, as Ciel is allergic.

MhIGWjJjvaqRDw0nfaQhm-BN5iSvRh8FGdNcHQlJpzjw6OBQfxwAnBwwqhSC75raM5HDBknODCJx3LyRop3XjQI_kRqYVfgxs6_ZExTKB0DGSW-6FQ_pNVz8MZBuyeqn0-CLLKW5a78

Because you are Ciel Phantomhive’s summoned demon, you are a One-Way Lover & Compulsive Bodyguard, each night you will protect Ciel Phantomhive from a night kill, if he is hit by a night kill, you will instead take the hit and die. If Ciel dies for any reason your contract will end and you will be banished (killed). You cannot choose to protect anyone else and cannot choose to not protect Ciel. You are not required to submit a night action, it will be submitted automatically.

You are also Mason with Ciel, who is [REDACTED], you know each others roles and alignment and share a Mason Chat together. You cannot reveal or hint at your modifiers “One-Way, Lover or Compulsive” outside the Mason Chat.

Day Three has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 5th of July in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 6th of July in 48 hours

Last edited:
    Day Three Midday Vote Count - 05/07/2019
  • Day Three Midday Vote Count
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    MidorikawaExLight, Jinjo
    ExLightMegaPod, Midorikawa, Officer Snake, Cyber Wolf
    Didn't VoteEveryone else

Day Three will end in 24 hours, the 6th of July at 10pm AEST.

I'm going to keep my vote because I feel like it will be easier for Town to cause a No Lynch by tying the votes.
    9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a number generator.
    Unless a vote for a no lynch is included in the tie it will not count for the lynch.

Day Three End - 06/07/2019

• End of Day Three
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    ExLightCyber Wolf
    Officer SnakeMegaPod, Jinjo, ExLight, KenderCharmeleon
    RMitchMidorikawa, Officer Snake
    Didn't VoteRMitch, Pika_pika42

"My, you are slack" a stern, well dressed man called to his underling, Ronald Knox. "You're late, this is an important mission you understand?" he continued. "Now I'm here to make up for your lost time. I'm not even part of Dispatch, and yet here I am, a member of management, out in the field." Roland Knox frowned, embarrassed. "Well it's hardly like I was given enough time, there are just too many of them." he said, gesturing to all the bodies surrounding the cabin they were standing in. "That's why I'm sending you Grell, he has been on suspension, but clearly you need all the help you can get" at that moment a slender man with long blood red hair ran into the room toward Ronald, his arms outstretched. Ronald was caught in the surprise hug like an iron vice. "Mmph, h-hello to you to Grell, now can you get off me?" he struggled to breathe out.

"Now I don't want to have to come back here, finish the job, or you'll be out of one" the well dressed man called behind him as he walked out of the room. Bunch of fools, he thought to himself, checking his pocket watch. He doubted those two dimwits could ever finish in time, but it wasn't his job to finish it for them. No, his job was to find out why these bodies were coming back to life, who was behind it? "eheheheee, I never thought I'd see you here dear William" a voice cackled to him, quick as a flash, William spun around. But there was nobody there. "It's too late I'm afraid" the voice continued. William saw a rounded blade around his neck, and knew he was beaten. "Very well, I submit defeat" he calmly said to his attacker, plotting a scheme on out to get out of the situation. "tsk, tsk, I know what you're like William, you've already calculated seven different escape routes, but none of them will work" The blade withdrew, William ran for his best chance, a nearby cabin door. He swung it open, ran for the patio deck, but as he did, the door shut behind him. Beside the door stood a tall dark figure, he couldn't quite make out who it was in the darkness. Then, they pounced, like a cat playing with yarn...

Officer Snake has been lynched!
    He was William T. Spears, the Role Cop & Godfather!

Dear Officer Snake,

You are William T. Spears.

ahnfyrcgqF6UookznXbJQsVRLdEFNyu4OUgpiQCzPbfraPA7YittgDEh65n_CBtpkCDbPBUf0lpWBLFTT7vprdZ5DP1-AZ1Jordj1VELhzgFN6KM92Rol9SPZydXBL7A_m_-Qtb2drE

“Bringing your emotions into your job is a waste of time."

Emotionless, cold and unflinching, William T. Spears is a Grim Reaper, tasked with ending someone’s life. William will get the job done quickly and effectively, taking a no-nonsense approach to his tasks. He disgusted by demons like Sebastian because of they consume human souls with goes against what the Grim Reapers do. Always professional, his Death Scythe of choice, used when someone’s life is at an end to finish them off, is a gardening prune.

1llPzgvja_D6xp9hYneFn10TzbBC_NffpgzDHhGbEzGOxzUn_xzRaWSs0YKCI8epzKbVnSvw-tV1lZpiVR5g6O2iDTGJTE1nUx_RXdZ_SqAtOqJFc3LlgFsNvPF2di0TvM31sCd6LKw

Because of your analytical nature and no nonsense approach, you are a Role Cop and will discover the role of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say NIGHT ACTION: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Because William has spent many missions blending in with human society you are also the Godfather, you will show up as Town when Cop checked.

Your fellow Mafia [REDACTED] share the responsibility of killing a player at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

You are Mafia and win when you control the vote or this will be inevitable.

Voting has ended, it is now Night Three. Day Four will begin in 24 hours at 10pm AEST on the 7th of July.

Day Four - 07/07/2019

• Day Four
    "Argh, this is going to take ages, we'll never finish on time, I had a date with a girl in accounting too!" Ronald Knox lamented to his temporary partner. "ohhh I heard Sebas-chan was on-board" Grell squealed in delight, dancing around the cabin ignoring Ronald. "I think I'll go to First Class and record the deaths up there, you can stay here" Grell said, ditching his partner in search of love. "ugh, I know I slack off sometimes, but he's just ridiculous" The young Reaper said face-palming and shaking his head.
    He entered the next cabin and what he saw there scared even him, an immortal being... his superior William T. Spears, limbs cut off and scattered across the room. "N-no, that's impossible, Reapers can't die.... unless..." Ronald said to himself, unable to move from the shock. "Unless they used a Grim Reaper's death scythe against them" said a voice, finishing his sentence in a sing-song manner.
    There stood a man wearing a black robes that looked too big on him and a mangy looking top hat. The man removed his hat and took a bow, revealing green glowing eyes, Ronald Knox instantly recognised them, all Grim Reapers had eyes exactly like them. Then he pulled from within his ropes a scythe with a skull embedded in the tip of the handle. "Did you have fun?" the man inquired, leaning on his scythe casually.
    "Because I certainly have, my beautiful dolls, a perfect success! eheheheee!" he cackled. "It's such a shame you won't live to see what happens next!" In an instant the man had appeared behind Ronald, before he even had a chance to react, his gut cut open and blood began gushing out. "D-damn, this just... isn't my day..." He fell to his knees, no longer able to stand. "See you in the next life, oops, guess you already used up yours... heeheeeeheeee" his attacker began cackling once more and began to skip off leaving his prey to bleed out.

Pika_pika42 has died!
    They were Ronald Knox, the Mafia Backup!

Dear Pika_pika42,

You are Ronald Knox.

M0X-QD3HEkD5EBKZXR5socAKUAiok6_K3DL4MGN5WoCDu7Q5wum4I48a0N2jleVTd6Gl1_hqtoidWtwpZtBMPt9ZcgVcYJdwpOASHZkbd1sZL31DhycoP_DR98Ibbr5LmE-NRZ43zv8

“'Death' is s'posed to be a rule that can never be overturned in this world."

An energetic, carefree man, Ronald Knox is a Grim Reaper, tasked with ending someone’s life. Young for a Grim Reaper, Ronald is sometimes late, likes to finish his jobs quickly and doesn’t want to do extra work if he doesn’t need to. A bit of a party animal, he enjoys attending parties and has fun while working. His Death Scythe, the weapon Grim Reapers use when reaping a life is a Lawnmower, as it’s fast and can get the job done quicker.

2g6wXJ1_ajY0Hf9--GNYQrThEVwp_ccXTfqtsbWBWpr6dG3jmqxXwk6_OcoM9SIZNwk3Eyc2Ugu0l0v7VfnNoQbXPIs59LJ5UM781LsMWh9F2Q-EF-e5Q_fudwlT6BxKWES3ISmu4G8

Because of your inexperience as a Grim Reaper you are a Backup and will take on the role of the first Mafia member to die, but you will not take on any modifiers.

Pika_pika42 is now a Role Cop
    You are a Role Cop and will discover the role of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Mafia members [REDACTED] share the responsibility of killing a player at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

The Undertaker was struggling to walk down the hallway straight from laughing so much. It had been quite a cruise, he'd never expected it to go the way it had though, he'd watched as Sebastian jumped overboard and didn't return, he'd seen how Elizabeth valiantly sacrificed herself only to die in vain. In fact tonight was perhaps the most amusing night, for his plan was coming to a close.
    He was unsure if he'd successfully predicted what was about to happen or whether it was a happy coincidence, what he did know however is that he would leave those remaining alive on the ship confused, which was hilarious. They were no closer to their goal than they were before, he had beaten them to the punch, though they still stood a chance.
    He began drooling at the thought as he walked toward the main deck of the ship, enjoying the mayhem all he had caused. His bizarre dolls were a complete success. As he approached the stern of the ship, he looked out at the sea. There lay bodies, both human and doll floating in the ship's wake as it sank. Then he threw himself overboard, laughing gleefully all the way down to the freezing water below.

Jinjo has died!
    She was The Undertaker, the Unjester Bus Driver!

Dear Jinjo,

You are the Undertaker.

QmSXymU5Ehnis7BX6UnQ0vVGTsKI9-ykQezdxo-3_19qW9Beyan6U0h6FzJkpgNPWQldgtMju5dvK87xxTz2odopKP3EWRHj_QsalGlEe5XKg-8Po9QeG0-GHFkunT0f62sa1iOVuYw

“Today is a particular woman's special gala. The final great ceremony in each human's life. A funeral."

A mysterious informative man, the Undertaker is a former Grim Reaper, beings who finish off the life of humans who have died. He lives in common society as well… an undertaker, someone who prepares bodies for burial. He is fond of scaring people and always down for a good joke, which he trades for information that he picks up from all sorts of places, usually those who drop off bodies or the bodies themselves and doesn’t trade in money. Intrigued by death itself, the Undertaker attempts to meddle with life by extending it in different ways, to no success.

PVy9tKLk0aPlAX2GBh_ntDMGbchokNc3rBVwIonxyAtBDGfo1cX2lKEFN79fQ6u5OanAaALuaF5ccXZvYo0qxreWBBVqqcTFL2vGj7sMulqoUOLd3djPEdLhShzp0GUjB0_gretUEKU

Because of your wacky behaviour and love for a joke, you are a Bus Driver & Unjester, each night during the game you can select two targets, including yourself and switch them, anything targeted for one will affect the other and vice versa. You do this by saying Switch: [Player] & [Player] during the Night Phase. As an Unjester your goal is get yourself killed during the night.

You are an Unjester (Independent) and will win if you die from a night attack, whether you caused it or not. Your victory will be announced if you are killed successfully, but this will not end the game. This goal must be achieved before the game ends or you will lose.

Jinjo met her Win Condition and has won! The game however, continues.

Day Four has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 8th of July in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 9th of July in 48 hours

Day Four Midday Vote Count - 08/07/2019
  • Day Four Midday Vote Count
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    Cyber WolfKenderCharmeleon, MegaPod
    RMitchMidorikawa
    No LynchExLight
    Didn't VoteRMitch, Cyber Wolf

Day Four will end in 24 hours, the 9th of July at 10pm AEST.

Day Four End - 09/07/2019

• End of Day Four
    Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    Cyber WolfKenderCharmeleon, MegaPod
    RMitchMidorikawa
    No LynchExLight
    Didn't VoteRMitch, Cyber Wolf

Baldroy and Tanaka had finally caught up with Ciel and Snake. Ciel wasn't really surprised they were on board, they often went and did their own thing. Ciel was in the boiler room when the ship hit the iceberg and they barely escaped with their lives. They were now in the First Class dining hall, where Ciel was before all this mess started, it now lay in ruins, broken tables, dead nobles and the skylight shattered.
    The ship was taking on a lot of water now, they estimated they had less than 10 minutes before the whole thing was submerged. Almost all the zombies had been taken care of, either from the Grim Reapers, the Midfords, the ship sinking or Ciel himself. "We need to make our way to the life rafts!" Ciel told them hastily. He'd gathered what documents were found in Rian Stocker's cabin already, from a brief look at them, Ciel had found out that Rian was working with a silent partner to bring these "Bizarre Dolls" to life, as they were called in the notes.
    They began to hurry to the life rafts before the entire ship sank, old man Tanaka was barely keeping up, wheezing as he went. No longer was he as spry and young as he used to be. He was quickly outpaced by the others and he stopped to breathe. His heart was pounding in his chest, he was struggling to breathe, then he collapsed in a heap. The poor man's heart had given out from all the stress of the voyage and couldn't handle it anymore...

Cyber Wolf has been lynched!
    He was Tanaka, the Watcher!

Dear Cyber Wolf,

You are Tanaka.

rVhRap3-KehRUgBB9FGBNX3WdMtHnuLhDbNeiMHZal5AeT2Ikknt-0-kE_8vNWbjtSyLSndS_yaO_dLCkTKcKXH61Gmmjgj76aMlpHRKaQLWgNCWmS2qyd34X1qglxwSmiqkZ4Rt-kY

“Worrying about your master isn't a butler's only duty. As a butler... you have to make sure your master returns to a perfect situation."

Old and wise, Tanaka is the former butler of the Phantomhive household, since the new butler, Sebastian arrived, he has become the steward of the household. Butler to Ciel Phantomhive’s parents before their untimely death, Tanaka is loyal to the house. Because of his age, he does little work, leaving most of it to the other household staff, but when he is required, he will quickly and effectively get the job done. Wise and knowledgeable, Tanaka will provide Ciel with advice occasionally, even if he does not want to hear it, helping guide Ciel towards the right path. Usually shown as a chibi drinking tea, he will only look like a regular person when performing tasks to indicate his age.

mWuXFX1ViP6Js8daKUii-6xzEEBJMbQ04ApLMVzMD1sp_MLD-IDgCh59PHKTicZnZXdV_9vO_mQVcuuXnKbGBHWkMz-84iy3SstVHbEcKu5Xtg37rQ-kHAnHoquc46XhPVERQ6GlxSw

Because you are always hiding in the background as a small Chibi and see everything that happens, you are a Watcher and will see who visits the player that you target using your Night Action when you say Watch: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

The others hadn't noticed they'd left Tanaka behind before it was too late, they were caught in the rush of escaping the ship. Unsure whether they should go back for him or not, they may not make it back in time...

Voting has ended, it is now Night Four. Day Five will begin in 23 hours and 42 minutes at 10pm AEST on the 10th of July.

Day Five - 10/07/2019

• Hyper Majority is now in effect! Once the majority is reached the game will enter Twilight until I update the phase. Three votes are required for majority to activate.

Day Five

Snake had decided to go back to save Tanaka in the little time they had left, but as he ran back inside the ship shuddered and sank even quicker, debris blocked the door behind him and Ciel knew he was done for. He hopped in one of the last remaining life boats with what few people were left still on board and they lowered themselves into the water.

ExLight has died!
    They were Snake, the Miller!

Dear ExLight,

You are Snake.

DJedVut5CDnfkH66M97yH7E02JuNPokwkto5k5pbHhOK1Aha8ylVf_O7Msk7X6mJosNOZW4MRbaf3abqiXrPODGAeZuSWelYp2j2_MygZ_2tWI92JmlPJ1uq5-qsLIiu3wGcpLqvpIA

“We look different from everyone else, so if we're together, Smile and Black will become laughing-stocks as well—says Donne."

Said to be half-snake, half-human, Snake has been in the circus since he was a child. A snake charmer, he is able to speak to snakes and can understand what they say, he never speaks as himself and will always be relaying a message from one of his snakes. Snake has at least nine different snakes, varying in species and size. The circus he was a part of, Noah’s Arc Circus came to London the senior members of the circus all left one day and didn’t return. He came to the conclusion Ciel Phantomhive had something to do with it and attempts to kill him, during the attempt Ciel earns his trust by telling him that he’s looking for the missing members and Snake should join his manor to help find them, which Snake agrees to, becoming his footman. Unknown to Snake, the senior members of the circus all left to attack the Phantomhive manor and died in the process.

mlYdDlolwzxtb2v7U90n5aSBAkYwqr5jMX3EjrfRWffdFOpVvX1edzxKQ2wZGfE7RormACwYYs_Bexhl7gVnknLN8MCdV1N_XfoBp6fPYL5GpFgSGclT6vfDDCSNmSrweFKf1uTG1y8

Because you are ultimately a good person but are prejudiced for your appearance, you are a Miller and will show up as Mafia on any Cop checks.

Day Five has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 11th of July in 24 hours
    The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 12th of July in 48 hours, unless majority is reached.

End of Day Five - 12/07/2019

• Majority has taken effect.

End of Day Five

Votes for Lynching
    Who Voted?
    RMitchMidorikawa, KenderCharmeleon, MegaPod
    Didn't VoteRMitch

The remaining four people sat in the lifeboat that had been lowered into the water, they look around to see who was there. To Ciel's surprise he knew all of them. Baldroy, his cook, who wasn't even supposed to be on the ship, and saw him off at the port, he was covered in blood and soot. Lau the mysterious Chinese information broker who worked the black market at the docks in London with Ciel's permission, who seemed the same as usual, as if he didn't just escape a sinking ship. The final person on the lifeboat, had their back turned to the rest.
    But Ciel knew that unmistakable red hair anywhere, Grell, the Grim Reaper. Ciel shouted and yelled at him, Grim Reapers bring death with them, it was his fault, he knew what was going to happen and could've stopped it all. Ciel began attacking Grell, but a child is little match for a grown man and a Grim Reaper at that. Both Lau & Baldroy had lost people too, so they wanted to lash out their grief on anyone, the three of them punched and bruised Grell until he began to bleed. They plunged his face into the icy waters below. Grell struggled, but eventually went limp and they tossed his body into the water.

RMitch has been lynched!
    He was Grell, the Roleblocker!

Dear RMitch,

You are Grell Sutcliff, you went by Jack the Ripper at one point.

G_PcuJeKKAKQlA1mCd53srkZMtdnQUrHc5JjcnXbFdCaUHHpsGUcGte5XprlKuZaWQnFrhqTvj2gpROr9CDB9wmOPl9omMtMkQCG7rjP9Lp3ujgjYXnFTtuv_6SqvqUuow3SOnXeG9g

“A good man's past makes people curious! But if he's a bad man, then it makes me wanna see even more!"

Flashy, flamboyant and flirty, Grell Sutcliff is a Grim Reaper, tasked with ending someone’s life. Grell has been known to be rebellious against the other Grim Reapers when he went on a killing spree as Jack the Ripper, killing innocent women before their time, while posed as a noble’s butler. When Grell met the demon Sebastian, he became infatuated with him and wants to tear him apart, but also loves to toy with him, calling him names like Bassy or Sebas-chan. Grell cares little for human life, only to escape the boredom of undeath. Grell’s Death Scythe, which is used to end the life of someone who is at their end is a large red chainsaw.

xCstqg-LzZGik1O79HCOVbDek7K4SjqRrC29v4LR2Lnu1501t6drURRtx-v6lBM1vTdwSIk9_bHKhyEY3waFUifWMjDpqbdqbMS9OPkw1FZjpSkWID_LXHNrJKO7BFn3Eg08QwoUwO8

Because of your large chainsaw and onslaught of attacks, you are a Roleblocker and will stop the night action of another player you visit using your Night Action when you say Roleblock: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Your fellow Mafia members are Officer Snake & Pika_pika42, and you all share the responsibility of killing a player at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Mafia Chat to do so.

"It's done" Ciel said finally, their lifeboat floating among the wreckage, soon they began floating toward other lifeboats that had made it off the ship, they weren't the only ones to survive. Who knew what would happen to them now, their lives in ruin, only time would tell...

The game has ended!
    Town has won!
    I will be revealing the remaining living players Role PMs shortly as well as feedback questions and the planning documents.

Role PMs - 12/07/2019
  • Here are the remaining Role PMs that were not revealed.

Town has won!

Midorikawa has won!
    She was Baldroy, the 2x Commuter!

Dear WaterBlueMan Midorikawa,

You are Baldroy, you’re often called by your nickname Baldo or Bard.

Nab6-MZrvY_keD1TmwwaAir-yww7DkVW25dEvSE_fsmVkjaPxpgZ1Gwwecy2cMCqMgrHI7OTeuQcqOqBGqJ9SNl0IrX6a7IiJON-qslwNht3cplgeXmVrjksknztPk8ONyrmlAPtaM8

“Cooking is art! And art is explosions!"

The inept American chef of the Phantomhive household, Baldroy burns everything he cooks, because he cooks with a flamethrower. An avid smoker, he’s always eager to help around the house, often causing the trouble for the head butler, Sebastian. Constantly blowing up the kitchen with he’s unusual cooking methods, Baldroy is somewhat good at repairing electronics. Friends with his colleagues May-Rin & Finnian, the three of them are often causing mischief in attempts to help around the house, only to get scolded by Sebastian who has to clean up their mess. The reason the Phantomhive household employs such a bad chef is because he was actually hired for his combat prowess. Baldroy is a veteran from a past war, he lost all his comrades and was left paranoid, always carrying heavy weapons with him, such as flamethrowers and miniguns. Baldroy comes to the defence of the manor in the event of an attack using his weapons and explosives to decimate the enemy.

JcZVwH31nm5PMs-L9dueKUpYnVKWLc907FPTLEVQxuym8UvliathCUNIO7N0BhlWAUX1p8r7iKTSiuU4AivmK1LYxIfGXF06lDnHDuQvENSWyKehyf_9dP7yvj7OieY20QcxemXA8Xo

Because you are the chef of the Phantomhive household, you are a 2x Commuter, twice during the game you may use your Night Action “Go Shopping for Ingredients” to leave the game during that Night Phase, you will be completely immune to all Night Actions used on you, including kills during the night you submit it.

KenderCharmeleon has won!
    He was Ciel, the Mason & Backup turned 2x Vigilante!

Dear KenderCharmeleon,

You are Ciel Phantomhive, you are sometimes referred to as the Queen’s Watchdog as you follow her every command.

Uih40MqLwNTPkJtYzallnjMu84E3gEV9FvYaSMWtyL3rc7XjeM6_cuO6S9BHSQVxyqI0JKDQ5g7YSeE7JvTIaW98lcuYz8-mFvBcweIowRgulXY1IjxgZTfdmP_HAmLS94Xc_K1HeQM

“I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."

The Earl of the house of Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive is only thirteen and is already the owner of several businesses and properties including Funtom Corporation for toys. When he was ten, Ciel’s parents were killed in a fire that engulfed the Phantomhive manor and Ciel was taken kidnap by unknown people. The kidnappers auctioned him off to people who wanted to sacrifice him for a satanic ritual, hours before he was set to be killed, he managed to summon a demon, he formed a contract with the demon, who would serve Ciel and in return he would get to eat Ciel’s soul when he died. Ciel’s right eye is marked with a sigil as a sign of this contract and he hides it with an eyepatch. Ciel named this demon Sebastian after his late dog. Ciel works for the Queen as one of her agents, earning him the title of Queen’s Watchdog, he carries out missions to remove the Queen’s enemies and improve her power. Ciel has a personal mission to discover who killed his parents and burned down his family home.

vF8UWRCfLM0cV5RVv_wKJnuf0RZe9IQbX6iSaMzmgfnqCOV6Lq7DN9L7F7HZzSN6WrDghEnt1uhCnG5OheAuWh0-E1YVRHRjcfOFcxX2KnCrx6I97uQttu_VSFWTqx19kqS73QgG3u8

Because of your wide array of skills and networks, you are a Backup and may choose to take the role of a deceased Town aligned player anytime during the game except for your Mason partner. Taking on a role will include any already used limited shot powers, so choose wisely.

You are also a Mason with Sebastian, who is Ereshkigal, you know each others roles and alignment and share a Mason Chat together. You cannot reveal or hint at Sebastian’s modifiers “One-Way, Lover or Compulsive” outside the Mason Chat.

KenderCharmeleon is now a 2x Vigilante
    You are a 2x Vigilante and will be able to fire one shot at night, twice during the game using your Night Action when you say Shoot: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

MegaPod has won!
    He was Lau, the Alignment Cop!

Dear MegaPod,

You are Lau.

y6HwZBRwhWz35HusVTenrkIm8NFCV3fs8s1hTHRUZS_-7fnDM7pb8Ma_5FwW5B1zg2uoQWCHLy9QO2Zyl_zGrKqLQBsN7isOS3GBkQbNhHiVMcnVINmPmMJKDrzxwCs4txi9nCtgsNM

“The spider's web has already been woven. The more you struggle, the harder it becomes to escape from those bonds. Whatever the prey, once they get involved with me, catching them is only a matter of time."

A Chinese nobleman from Shanghai, Lau owns a trading company that operates in the criminal underworld, running opium dens in London on the permission of Ciel Phantomhive. In return for Ciel letting him operate in London, Lau must perform any orders Ciel gives to him. He will sometimes trying to undermine Ciel, but not often, as he knows the fury of the boy known as the Queen’s Watchdog. He’s rarely seen without a woman by his side and always keeps his hands together, hidden by his sleeves, under which he carries a needle, which he uses in battle to knock others out by hitting their nerves. He is also very informed about the criminal underworld, being one of its most prominent members.

0iwDpIHObvAHzWKxarV-GZ1SCyk2efitKlZxdTtPtsVuF1lpj8wKOOf6SmVXGdESsIFd68kWU5MvXL_042oGf_ErRSCfL0iCsZ10EvyS7Pxcu6bBNyz-afDD30naigRAbhookTBwjI4

Because you of your many underworld contacts, you are an Alignment Cop and will check the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

The Spectators have also won!

Silva, prog rocker & WaterBlueMan have won!
    They were the Midford Family, the Spectators!

Dear Silva446, prog rocker & Contrainer,

You three are the Midford family.

View attachment 120335View attachment 120334View attachment 120333
    The Marquessate of Midford is a house of knights that has protected England for generations. To ignore the plight of her people would go against the code of chivalry. "

The Marquessate of Midford is a house of knights that has protected England for generations. The primary duties of the Midford house are to serve Queen Victoria and to shield England from harm. The house greatly respects the code of chivalry. All members of the house have endured rigorous training in swordsmanship and fencing. The head of the house is also the head of the Order of the British Empire. (Thanks wiki)

The current members of the Midford family consist of: Marquess Alexis Leon Midford & Marchioness Francis Midford and their two children, Lord Edward Midford & Lady Elizabeth Midford.

View attachment 120332

Because you are chivalrous Knights of the realm, you are spending your time protecting innocent civilians on-board the ship and thus are Spectators, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are Spectators (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

The Hosts have also won!

DarthWolf has won!
    He was Charles Phipps, a Host!

Dear DarthWolf,

You are Charles Phipps, you also have the code-name Double Charles.

0yu9CwvdxSZDVUtpOnItvCSQBixMpf3RJzBRIhdMkVjjp_CjyVLZCzBs7XhZYTKq-fyMKPZBA_qbRgBYwuOVaIjW_C1tJ1PuerqEn7kCLLlG7N4ikr9LNGzvTbKOYwq0WT8Ky4stIy0

“All is as Her Majesty the Queen wishes it to be.”

Butler & bodyguard to Queen Victoria herself, Charles Phipps comes from a line of nobles. Quiet, serious and professional at all times, Charles Phipps carries out all his orders without faltering or questioning. His status as a butler to the Queen involves other duties such as spying, the code-name Double Charles is shared with another of the Queen’s butlers and bodyguards, Charles Grey, whom he’s known since childhood.

aKAgutGtR_m3i8_lrhqdY8Cbwy2E0WdbdIRaCEDXsbS-LgvY3wlvJ2Gp3D5iiD2VP2A9nK94HAX4dLjFu27Qh1BlPGwd_BwLVG4ZP8XXMBl_8nJvuv9wY6nU4gbDxe1rWSXGODK_zeA

Because you are a skilled agent, butler and bodyguard, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Hosts are targeted by any Night Action you will all be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

ZinnLav has won!
    They were Charles Grey, a Host!

Dear ZinnLav,

You are Charles Grey, you also have the code-name Double Charles.

yxkmY_MA7uG4pR5MPvVZmf601Vv3GYnkknGh948_OqiHjGdpVAqHlIoS1RX423WD7ZNEKj9JWQ3oA6Wk1AUDsuMqjWx1whbpDhHa2fKgnfp-j6nuqe5Wf7SxgbABI5zAz---vSFURkE

“I win at close combat.”

Butler & bodyguard to Queen Victoria herself, Charles Grey comes from a line of nobles. His family name, Grey, is so famous, the tea, Earl Grey is named after it. A skilled fighter and fencer, Charles Grey enjoys winning and will play dirty even in practice to gain the upper hand. His status as a butler to the Queen involves other duties such as spying, the code-name Double Charles is shared with another of the Queen’s butlers and bodyguards, Charles Phipps, whom he’s known since childhood.

OrkAU-KBjH5nlZMHEx_ahHo9PDe2tWvg22_XouxtBYcQiGNadwnrmoKRVTUYXb_vvk4gi434DjnYP6PGzPPhic6XnFz1J8GQb5GIZY7V95rj0w2KqvctwPXDZgSKSkihO78yX_jtdxA

Because you are a skilled agent, butler and bodyguard, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Hosts are targeted by any Night Action you will all be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Planning Documents & Feedback Survey - 12/07/2019
  • Thank you all for participating my very first hosted Mafia game, below are links to the planning documents I used as well as the Graveyard I had on Discord, where I discussed the game with the Spectators, DarthWolf & some of the dead players.
    The Discord:

Role PMs, day flavour text, etc.

Night Actions

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, whether player or spectator, it’ll really help me in hosting future games:
    1. Did you have fun?
    2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
    3. Did you enjoy your role?
    4. How was the flavour text?
    5. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
    6. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
    7. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any theme requests?
    8. Any other comments or questions?

Back
    Top Bottom