• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

Before I sleep, my vote will be for

Vote: StormyStinger

The lack of a defense or a countercase to offer (which he said he would) makes me reconsider my prior read on him, and it kind of seems like he's laying low amid the current discourse.

I mean, I was trying to learn more from Guz, but they haven't responded.

Night Two Start New

Final Vote Count
StormyStinger: IV (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus, Divergent)
mastermind lissi: I (ExLight)
toastghost: I (TheCapsFan)
StormyStinger,

You are a member of the mafia.

Your abilities are as follows:
Build <Blueprint Name>: This will build the building, giving you that location as your role, and the abilities that come with it.
Peek <Blueprint Name>: This will allow you to learn the exact abilities of the role, presented to you as though you had gotten the role PM.
Destroy <Blueprint Name> OR <Building>: This will allow you to completely remove a blueprint from the game, not allowing that location to return to yourself or any other player. You may also do the same for the building you have built, removing your role and allowing you to build something new.
Give <Blueprint Name> to <Player Name>: This will allow you to give your blueprint to another player.

However, because you are sided with the Mafia you have the following abilities which you can use each night, as well as both at the same time.
Kill <Name>: As it says on the tin, you have access to a factional nightkill.
???:

You are sided with the Mafia. You win when you eliminate the Town.
StormyStinger has been lynched, they were sided with the Mafia!

The Lylat System has been built!
Hyrule Field has been built!
Installation 04 has been built!
Silent Hill
Pokémon Center
The Lylat System
Hyrule Field
Installation 04

It is now Night Two, this phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 20th April. (23 hours and 30 minutes from now.)

--------------------

I think I got everything but if you feel i've missed something let me know!

Last edited:
However, because you are sided with the Mafia you have the following abilities which you can use each night, as well as both at the same time.
Kill <Name>: As it says on the tin, you have access to a factional nightkill.
???:
Just pointing out that Stormy had a non-blueprint additional ability.

Vote Count: Ahead of Schedule Edition

Othinus: I (ExLight)
Phantom345: I (JamieIsBored)
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: I (guzmania)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
Not Voting (8): Mido, Caps, Stinger, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
Very interesting spread. Othinus’ original vote here was probably the best in terms of reasoning behind it. All other votes are RVS iirc.
Final Vote Count for Day One:
Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi)
mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish)
Quasar_Catfish: II (guzmania, StormyStinger)
JamieIsBored: I (Othinus)
StormyStinger: II (ExLight, JamieIsBored)
Marshmallowmao: I (toastghost)
Not Voting (6): Mido, Caps, Phantom, Mudkipz, Divergent, Mao
No Lynch has occurred.
Mido RVS vote stayed on from Lissi. As did the Quas vote on Lissi. Stinger jumping to Quas is interesting, I think that makes me trust Quas more as Stinger jumping to a teammate that late could lead to that teammate being lynched accidentally so I don’t think he’d risk it. Town lean on Ex too because I know he doesn’t bus that early and I don’t think he’d leave his teammate vulnerable to being lynched D1.
Vote Count: JamieIsNotBoredPlayingMafia Edition:
StormyStinger: III (Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Othinus)
Not voting (8): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Divergent, Toast, Mao
Not much to comment on here. Alternative wagons were decent points and I think they came into play before Othinus voted. So I don’t see those as scum trying to redirect.
Current Vote Count - 1 hour remains
Not Voting (7): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Toast, Mao
Alright, Divergent jumping onto the Stinger wagon could be a bus, but I think it’s more likely that 1 of if not both of the other 2 scum did not vote last phase. I think from this votal Othinus comes off best, the killing vote essentially for Stinger which I don’t think a scum would do so quickly.

Now, to the non voters. The people who have never voted before are:
Mao and Mudkipz
Mao has been inactive all game, but Mudkipz hasn’t. Mild scim lean there for this alone.

So for my readslist which will be created using the D2 votals is here:
Not Voting (7): Lissi, Guz, Quas, Stinger, Mudkipz, Toast, Mao
If you want that in a lovely list:
Town
Jamie

Mido
Ex
Othinus
Quas

Divergent
Guz
Caps

Neutral: Toast, Mao

Lissi
Mudkipz
Scum

Stinger not even trying to vote a counter wago tells me that they either didn't have anything viable, or would rather concede Stinger than someone else. Possibly they just rolled over too, but that would be a little strange given that the direction wasn't exactly set in stone.

I don't think ExLight or Caps would start a counter wagon to save a mate and then just get no support on it, not even from Stinger. Mostly in agreement with Jamie, except I think I'd move Lissi a tier higher because Stinger could have at least distanced by voting there when it wasn't going to go over.

Hello. I know I got killed off in this game, but I feel the need to apologize for my inactivity. I recently had a really bad seizure, which limited my online activity. Anyone with epilepsy would understand. If you saw me online, it most likely is because I never log out on my phone, and I did visit occasionally, but my head was too messed up to really do much. So, sorry everyone, and go Town!

Hello. I know I got killed off in this game, but I feel the need to apologize for my inactivity. I recently had a really bad seizure, which limited my online activity. Anyone with epilepsy would understand. If you saw me online, it most likely is because I never log out on my phone, and I did visit occasionally, but my head was too messed up to really do much. So, sorry everyone, and go Town!
You're all good, health is more important than a mafia game. Hope you're well regardless! :bulbaHugs:

Back
Top Bottom