• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League [Week 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very unfortunately I'm going to have to extend the deadline by a week. Guys it is of utmost importance that you guys get the matches done.
Does the species clause apply to items as well?
No

Please guys I can't stress upon this anymore. GET YOUR MATCHES DONE.

Contacted Coolking the other day, he said sometime later this week would work, but possibly later today. We'll see.

Well, I contacted Aoki 'bout his timezone yesterday. Didn't get any word from him. Chances are, we'll battle on Saturday or Sunday :|

Me and Smartgamer just versed. Very close, but he just won 1-0.

...Stupid Aqua Jet Azumarill

I lost.

GG, Heathcliff.

To my teammates, I apologize.

Last edited:
Won against Hadesiro.

He put up a good fight. This battle was definitely a gg.

Guys really can you please get it done. I'm out for a holiday till the 5th of April.

I lost, thanks to an unlucky burn.

Awesome battle INjustice Hero! Glad I was able to watch the match :cool: 1 score for the 'Brisinger Trainers', w00t :-D

@Unova Trainer Angad: The burn hardly did anythin' man xD INjustice Hero totally had you checked, had plenty of counters, and a better strategy :naughty: It was a gg.

Magmortar would have been dead without the burn, it would have had an effect at some point.

Guys really can you please get it done. I'm out for a holiday till the 5th of April.

Missed coolking by a few minutes the other day...haven't heard from him since...

Man! Aoki didn't log on Sunday D: I don't know when we'll be able to battle =/

P.S. When I posted this, it was Monday, 1:52 AM

GCT Aoki is always on the BotN xat.

xat.com/BeastsoftheNightClan I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom