• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League [Week 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed coolking by a few minutes the other day...haven't heard from him since...

Ok. I'll talk to him today and ask him to get on at times you usually are on at.

Glad to see the matches get done :kiss:

Good luck to Troggy and coolking as this shall decide how this round ends!

Ok. I'll talk to him today and ask him to get on at times you usually are on at.

Glad to see the matches get done :kiss:

Good luck to Troggy and coolking as this shall decide how this round ends!

I can do it roughly 5:30pm - 11:00pm GMT-4 / US EST

Didn't battle yet unfortunately :\ They're tryin' to meet up at a good time.

Hope the battle will be done sooner than later :cool:

Yeah we are in very different time zones...trying to work something out.

Beat troggy 1-0 in a match decided by a damage roll. Won by 10 HP. GG

edit: hax free though :)

I'll post week two but I will need Angad and GameCodeTrainer to privately discuss a tier where they nominate two players and these two players battle it out in a decided tier. Remember pick players that are active so your team's fate is decided sooner. If it takes too long, I'm going to have to give out ties.

To all managers, send f-22 your squads, post here or send it to her if nothing is being planned to get changed

Can't we just give out ties like in a league play? then in the finals (if there is one) we can have a tiebreaker match.

I can't speak for our Captain, but I don't see what would be bad about a tie, assuming total points will still be tallied later.

Could I request to be taken off of OU 4th Gen?

Also, the rounds should be called Rounds, not Week. This clearly took 2 weeks.

So far, 5 of us competitors agrees to call it a tie. So Badal, think we can skip the tiebreaker and go into the next round? :cool:

There are 16 competitors. So 5 still make it a minority. You should at least try to get a majority vote.

I can open a new thread for you guys to vote in if you want, then I'll just close it after the voting is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom