• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

That said, if I'm made aware that an ITP is going to utilize my code to more quickly achieve their wincon (a wincon that doesn't conflict with town's wincon), I could be persuaded to put it out there faster.
I’m not an ITP, I’m town. And I can use the code to probably make Town win faster.

A strong gust of wind blows through the clearing, and all the trees rustle.
The animals look around to see what's happening, when a path appears into the forest.

A soft voice can be heard from the path.
"Who wants to join me?"

The path looks to be too small for more than one animal, so only one player can enter the path.
Decide amongst yourselves if anyone is brave enough to enter the forest, or if the mystery will be left untouched.

Day 2 ends in 24 hours.
can i go or has someone gone already

@mastermind lissi please answer this immediately, which nights can you use your cop role? (and thank you for catching me ME!!)
Uh I can use it even nights (so 2,4,6)
Raven at least was a miller
Didn’t he flip town?

What’s happening I just left school and don’t feel like reading 7 pages

I just…so Caps and Elieson are saying the codes are given randomly to a living player when they die. Jamie is saying he can give me the code directly.

Just…post the damned codes here, all three of you, and then Jamie can go into the spooky woods.
yeah mine is random

I'm going for the chance to actually be able to have an ability, so I'm happy to go.
idk if ur death is worth the risk and my ability is pretty risky for both town and mafia (also this forum is wrong about what this role is called the other name is better" so id rather go

A strong gust of wind blows through the clearing, and all the trees rustle.
The animals look around to see what's happening, when a path appears into the forest.

A soft voice can be heard from the path.
"Who wants to join me?"

The path looks to be too small for more than one animal, so only one player can enter the path.
Decide amongst yourselves if anyone is brave enough to enter the forest, or if the mystery will be left untouched.

Day 2 ends in 24 hours.
i want to. i am gonna probably die any ways, so if it is bad it won't matter and if it's good i might be given a second chance

i want to. i am gonna probably die any ways, so if it is bad it won't matter and if it's good i might be given a second chance
there is also a chance of this giving somthing helpful for town so ur not going cus i dont trust u

No.
if u guys think this is gunna kill jamie should not be our top choice
I disagree. Either Jamie gets bullshit superpowers, which if you assume he’s town, is a good thing. Or he dies, which can confirm everything he’s been saying as either being true or false depending on his flip.

Back
Top Bottom