• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

jamie's death can prove a lot of mechanics tho
also lissi is cleared until further notice, i'm an odd-night cop so this very much tracks
additionally, we are both pandas, which i suspect is how we ended up as neighbors in the first place. animals DO affect one's roles after all, according to quas.

It's fine Potato, town is using me as too much of a crutch, its much better for the state of the game if I were to die here. If I get a cool ability that's sick and I can keep playing. But if not that's okay too.
This. Too much information solely exists because Jamie says it does.
That isn’t proof of anything, really.

It's fine Potato, town is using me as too much of a crutch, its much better for the state of the game if I were to die here. If I get a cool ability that's sick and I can keep playing. But if not that's okay too.
and if you are mafia, then it might sorta half clear me and thus help town keep a useful player. so go for it! or let me press it

and if you are mafia, then it might sorta half clear me and thus help town keep a useful player. so go for it! or let me press it
I'm not mafia, but even if I was I don't think it'd clear you. From all the info we have, I don't think the mafia team know who eachother are.

I'm not mafia, but even if I was I don't think it'd clear you. From all the info we have, I don't think the mafia team know who eachother are.
it clears me because a good deal of peopkle said "i trust jamie, so vote helper" you you mafia, one less reason to vote me. still a lot, but one less

No.

I disagree. Either Jamie gets bullshit superpowers, which if you assume he’s town, is a good thing. Or he dies, which can confirm everything he’s been saying as either being true or false depending on his flip.
I already believe he is telling the truth and i think i also believe he has been the most useful player so far and that a dead confirmation is worse then a trusted living towny i dont see why everyone is suddenly doubting his credibility

Event - JamieIsBored Ventures into the Forest
Enjoy death

Back
Top Bottom