• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

I find this suspicious. I don't remember you hiring neither gremlins nor goblins.
You weren’t around for a while.
Dawning was hired on as forum staff right at the end of my tenure as Forum Head Admin, when I basically wasn’t even really paying attention anymore.

In my defense, it seemed like a good idea at the time, and, overall, I would say it was a very good idea.

But I’m also not forums staff at all anymore, so…I don’t have to live with the consequences of that particular action.

Also, pretty sure you know for a fact I hired on Midori for TWR back when she was still forums staff.

You weren’t around for a while.
Dawning was hired on as forum staff right at the end of my tenure as Forum Head Admin, when I basically wasn’t even really paying attention anymore.

In my defense, it seemed like a good idea at the time, and, overall, I would say it was a very good idea.

But I’m also not forums staff at all anymore, so…I don’t have to live with the consequences of that particular action.

Also, pretty sure you know for a fact I hired on Midori for TWR back when she was still forums staff.
Excuse me while I PRESS this testimony.

If you weren't paying attention, how sure are you that Dawning was even hired in the first place?!

You got 11/10 on the abuse of powers scale. It's a very good score, and I'm proud I could train such an excellent student.
This makes it sound like Jamie is really abusive with his power.

Wait until they figure out I somehow managed to score a 50/10, which is how I ended up as HA in the first place. Nobody had ever scored higher, and I closed all the loopholes that allow anyone to score that high, so nobody else can score that high anymore.
I like loopholes. Jamie and Dawning can attest to that.

How do you do the abuse of power scale thing also hi I’m here
The exact mechanics of the abuse of powers scale is knowledge only available to SMod+ people, as we're the ones grading our trainees. Taking the scale is part of mod training.
The abuse of powers scale is something I made up on the spot for a bit. It's not a real part of training and I do not seriously endorse moderators engaging in abusing of their powers.

Back
Top Bottom