• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

I vote against people who are blatant suck ups. I learned my lesson after Zexy managed to win as a Survivor basically by letting me do all the work and blindly following me, though, even before that I was always suspicious of them, since it usually indicates a lack of unique thoughts and ideas being brought to the table, and it’s a good way to just blend in.
I landed scum my first game and I survived till the end (I was the last scum left) and I got there through both pure innocence, no one knowing my play style, and me sheeping off of people and putting that to me being new (most of that was true but it worked) until we got to hammer and I voted on the person with one vote so hammer won and when they were lunched I was like “oh oops :swirlix:“ until they announced I won lol

I landed scum my first game and I survived till the end (I was the last scum left) and I got there through both pure innocence, no one knowing my play style, and me sheeping off of people and putting that to me being new (most of that was true but it worked) until we got to hammer and I voted on the person with one vote so hammer won and when they were lunched I was like “oh oops :swirlix:“ until they announced I won lol
I mean. That works for some people. Enzap was the last mafioso standing in Christmas Mafia purely because it was his first mafia game, so it was easier to take out all of his compatriots first.
I am so glad I played that game the way I did. Literally low effort, but critical to helping the town win.

It's so easy for me to forget Enzap has a TWR history... it was well before my time, he was Head Admin when I joined so I imagine he didn't have the time.
Never forget, it was Enzap who hired ME.
so now you all know who to blame.

I think Christmas Mafia was the only Mafia game he ever played, though I might have missed it if he played any others. He did host the original Defeat the Boss, and was the main guy involved in the tremendously popular BAT MAFAI AFD prank from 2016.

ive heard rumors that mukuro ikusaba, the 16th student, lying hidden somewhere in this school... the one they call the ultimate despair, watch out for her

Role PMs Sent
Back
Top Bottom