• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Username

I've actually had this nickname since I was about two. My aunt gave me it, because of my initials. When I became active in the online community, I adopted it as my screen name. I keep this nickname on almost every forum I'm a member of (except for one or two).

my is the norwegian name for santa i have was obsessed with from i was
0-7 years old my middle name one sort of way means sant

Shaded Spriter was a the author character of my sprite comic Shaded Sprites...Shaded Sprites came from me resizing sprites in MSPaint before I knew how to use it.

anyone who has seen spiderman 3 knows that Venom is spider man's arch nemesis. I love the symbiotic suit.

Well, I'm writing a novel, you see, and I needed a good medievel-ish name. So I thought and thought and eventually came up with Baltor, and it stuck. Like, really stuck. I've been using it ever since, on everywhere.

Adina is the name of my Pokemon fan character that I use for RolePlaying, ect. =)

Manga-in-a-Bottle comes from "message in a bottle". I used it coz my real last name is bottle (I kid you not) and manga should be pretty obvious!

My nick came from Umbreon, my favorite Pokemon, and XD came from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, who's playable character is Michael, who I love because he's so cute! <3 Yes, I know, you might think I'm crazy, but it's all true. Yep, cutest guy ever in my opinion, never will be changed. But anyways, yeah, Umbreon + XD = UmbreonXD. Also, Umbreon is what I evolved my Eevee into in Pokemon XD (No duh.) And Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my favorite game along with Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Emerald. And no, the XD is NOT the smilie. Geez, if that's what you're thinking, you must have been daydreaming or doing something "more important" then me explaining why my nickname is UmbreonXD.

THE END

magpie, because he is my totem spirit ^_^

Pretty simple actually...but hey, c'est la vie =)

Mine comes from an old name of mine, Sho. People started calling me Shoe at one point, and the name stuck. The rest of it got added because I wanted something a bit more than "Shoe". OldShoe was taken on various places, so I wanted something that conveyed a similar idea. Holy had a nice double meaning, so I stuck with that.

Here's the story behind my username. First, I'm sure everyone's heard the character Goldmember from third Austin Powers movie of the same name. Then I simply added mo at the beginning. I think that term is often used when people speak in slang terms.

But the real reason I like this term is because it is a variation of my real name. The 'mo' part of my username is generated from the letter M, which is the first letter of my first name. And then Goldmember starts with the syllable gold, which is the first syllable of my last name.

Shmew, a word that came to mind as one friend gave me a box like cat as a picture. Mew, the sound only having a sh...in front, i loved the word so much i used it for alot of stuff.

Blackjack is an old (vaguely Mary Sue-ish) character I had. Originally she was a superhero.

My usual surname of Gabbiani comes from Setzer from FFVI, my favorite game. But until I beat it (and now that I'm working on Pearl, that'll take a while), I changed it to Palazzo, after...another character from the game. You know who I mean. Uweeheehee...

I'm named after a minor villian from the Hellboy comics--a cybernetically-augmented gorilla built by a mad Nazi scientist reduced to a head in a jar. He had a single, fairly articulate line, as I recall, before Hellboy kicked his face in.

I thought it was a catchy title. It's normally spelled "Kriegaffe," but I spelled it "Kriegs" because it was spelled as such in the GURPS Hellboy game. Such is life.

(It's also the name of my DeviantArt account.)

A long, long time ago, when Beanie Babies were extremely popular and I was slogging towards my BA in Illustration, my class was given an assignment that was actually pretty awesome: Rejected Beanie Baby names.
I've used one of my resulting characters, Tragic the Dragon (a parody of the frankly silly name of their first dragon character), as a username here and there in blatant contradiction of the fact that I'm really a very positive person IRL. It stuck with me just because it sounds cool. Also, dragons are kickass.
(But as far as the actual assignment went, Ty the Obscenely Rich Human was the funniest.)

Walk The Rain is a song by Sneaker Pimps and I looooooooooooooooove the sneaker pimps so much, especially this song so I figured...why not make it my user name so I did.

My name is Situ pronuced See-Too so C2 but sometimes I'm called Csquared and it sounds like I'm a clone and the person I want to be is call Chikiru but she or me prefer Chiru for abriviation(spelling?) and Chikaru meaning strengh so... Chiru the alter ego I want to be and C3 the person I blame everything on (yes I just might be crazy but Chiru is good to use in Fanfics since she's so much nicer than me)

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom