• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Username

Well, at the time Azurill was my favorite pokemon (it's still in the top ten, but maybe not #1 anymore), and I was drawing one, but instead of coloring it blue, I colored it black. I was like, " Dude, that's totally rad. It looks all evil and stuff." And then I thought Evil Azurill would be a good user name, so that's what I signed up here with.

Then a little while ago, the changeyourusername fad happened, and I thought Slightly Immoral Azurill would be good for a while. Because I guess I'm just not as bad as I used to be. As Neku suggested when I changed it, I've been "demoted".

:p

I loooove Mewtwo!

So I thought I would call myself Mewthree!

It wasnt until later I found out about the hoax thing there was about Mewthree. So it was actually an original thought.

My surname name is Wadiun, Wadders is a nickname my friend gave me based on it.

*has time to kill before her final*

Luna Tiger's been my online alias (save for, perhaps, three minor others and a pseudo-alias) for almost ten years. I thought, hey, let's have a cool one while making up a webpage account. Hence.

...Now I just got caught up in the change-it-every-so-often fever. Luna & Blues is patterned off 'Rhythm & Blues'...and I had (still might have?) the biggest crush on Protoman back then (classic, FTW). And Protoman's Japanese name is Blues. =3 So.

Tater comes from a karaoke night during a 3 month bender. It sorta stuck.

When I started seriously drawing back freshmen year (and my drawings seriously sucked, too), I drew my self portrait with rabbit ears and a kitty tail (because my friends' self portraits all had random anthro appendages on them). It happened that "cat" and "rabbit" were the only two words of Japanese I knew at the time, so I just put them together in a way that looked good to describe the character. When I got my LJ a year later, I used that as my username, and it more or less stuck.

Comes from the Genesis game "Ristar the Shooting Star." I tend to have different usernames for every site I'm on, so I figured I should get rid of the clone here.

Oddish.png

mine is Pika25 because my favorite Pokémon is Pikachu, national dex no. 25

When my 'Net life began I was on a Redwall RPG where I played an original character named Yamaneko (Japanese, basically "Mountain Cat" but appropriately "Wildcat"). He was a wildcat with psychic powers.

When I started fic writing at Pokemasters.net I had no handle so I just took "Psi" (from Kadabra, the Psi Pokemon) and applied it to "Yamaneko". It's been my online handle, everywhere I go, ever since.

inquisition

Inquisition because well, Inquisition is a band that i like:p

No not the punk one the black metal band :):):)

Well, in all the handheld games I've become champion and my favorite character from the D/P series is Lucian, though I also like Commander Saturn.

When I was 12 I really liked the game Animal Crossing for Gamecube. A character named Snake called me bunyip all the time so I used it for a forum user name. It has stuck with me ever since and I use bunyip360 for everything now.

Edit: FYI, it's pronounced bun-yip not bunny-ip :p

I also give weird, humorous, and/or off the wall nicknames to my pokemon. I named my Ninetales Docta Mike, and I liked it so much that I stole it from him.

i've had my username for donkey years

the "aljabir" is my surname and "aa" are my initials

i like it as its almost guaranteed to not be taken in anything

when i'm on something where you must register but i dont take very seriously i use 'blah' or if taken 'blahity'

Well, mine's not too complicated. It's my real name, which I don't normally use on forums. I've been using it on Pokemon forums though because that's what I name myself in Pokemon games. I go by "Robert", "Rob", "Roberto", but not "Bob" :p.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom