• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I don't care what happens, just give us the big celebration in Pallet Town for Ash winning the PWC and becoming the strongest trainer. (I'd say that's pretty warranting of a celebration, right?)
It would be nice, but it would be weird if some of the companions didn't say anything (the VA part is unavailable).

I will add that this episode is probably part 3 of PM, not Satoshi's episode.

It would be nice, but it would be weird if some of the companions didn't say anything (the VA part is unavailable).

I will add that this episode is probably part 3 of PM, not Satoshi's episode.
Pretty sure it was confirmed that PM was only 2 parts leaving this one to be unrelated to it.

Not completely.
The word "least" used there suggests that there may be more than 2 PM segments.

It's also worth noting that a special trailer was made for PM, and I doubt they're only doing it for two episodes.
Is it really worth more than two, though? Especially for a character whose goal feels more than a little half-assed and sloppily thrown together mess and who's very likely leaving shortly anyway?

Last edited:
Is it really worth more than two, though? Especially for a character whose goal feels more than a little half-assed and sloppily thrown together and who's very likely leaving shortly anyway?
I mean, I also think Project Mew will be only two episodes, but your negative opinion about Goh and his goal doesn't really influence the amount of episodes this arc will have.

I mean, I also think Project Mew will be only two episodes, but your negative opinion about Goh and his goal doesn't really influence the amount of episodes this arc will have.
Hey, I'm not a big fan of Goh or Project Mew. Sue me. You don't have to point out that my opinion's negative you know. It's just my opinion, after all. I just never felt very invested in Goh's character as a whole, nor this Project Mew goal which just suddenly popped up out of nowhere almost halfway into the series. And in my opinion, be it negative or not in your eyes, but his original means of going about encountering Mew (literally chucking Poke Balls at everything that drew breath,) wasn't very interesting or engaging either, especially in the context of the main series anime.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not a big fan of Goh or Project Mew. Sue me. You don't have to point out that my opinion's negative you know. It's just my opinion, after all. I just never felt very invested in Goh's character as a whole, nor this Project Mew goal which just suddenly popped up out of nowhere almost halfway into the series. And in my opinion, be it negative or not in your eyes, but his original means of going about encountering Mew (literally chucking Poke Balls at everything that drew breath,) wasn't very interesting or engaging either, especially in the context of the main series anime.
The thing is you were making an argument why this arc wouldn't last more than two episodes, but your arguments seemed primarily based on your feelings towards Goh.

I mean, even if I shared all your opinions about Goh and his goal, that doesn't have to stop the writers from giving him a four or five episode arc.

PS: The reason why I don't think Goh's arc will last more than two episodes is because it would be weird to use the title "Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!" only for the final of Goh arc.

I don't think that pointing out that an opinion is negative is necessarily a problem. You are entitled to your opinions on Goh and Project Mew and no one was saying otherwise, but I think it's irrelevant to the issue at hand. It doesn't matter how anyone feels about Goh or his storyline when the writers can basically make this Project Mew mission last as long as they see fit. They can easily make it a three parter if they think it's necessary or if they want to do so.

Admittedly, I do think it's more likely for it to be a two parter. I'm not really sure if they'd need a third episode to wrap up Goh's storyline and the title does give off more of a farewell episode vibe to me anyway, but I don't think it would be a huge stretch for the title to be referring to Goh meeting Mew instead either.

Apparently there will be 2 more episodes after this...
r/pokemonanime - Undecided titles for upcoming episodes.

Though it could just be movies/specials, or more clip shows ( Arceus I hope not)...

I'm happy! That might mean that Ash's adventures will continue into Paldea!
And at the same time. Both Alola and World Championship will be on the line since he is the top trainer of the world. Now, everybody want to beat him. Especially Geeta since she saw it all the event unfold. Hope, Ash get listed into school except it will be high school this time.

And at the same time. Both Alola and World Championship will be on the line since he is the top trainer of the world. Now, everybody want to beat him. Especially Geeta since she saw it all the event unfold. Hope, Ash get listed into school except it will be high school this time.
Neither title is on the line. His Alola Champion title was never on the line during Journeys, so I doubt it'll happen with it or his World Champion title in the next series either. Also, if Ash is going to school, it'll be a regular one. He's still a child.

Neither title is on the line. His Alola Champion title was never on the line during Journeys, so I doubt it'll happen with it or his World Champion title in the next series either. Also, if Ash is going to school, it'll be a regular one. He's still a child.
Only time will tell if the studio want that plotline or not. My guesses theory will be the repeat of Sun and Moon with the first over 30 episodes as filler till it reach over 40 then the actual event from the base game may begin.

To be fair SV implies school in the pokemon world is just... school, there are no separations. But I guess Uva/Naranja might just be an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom