• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music used near the end of the trailer is still Melody's ocarina(or was it a flute?) tune from the second movie, though. Even if it isn't a remade version, I do think there may be some elements included.

Inb4 Melody appears as the villain

The music used near the end of the trailer is still Melody's ocarina(or was it a flute?) tune from the second movie, though. Even if it isn't a remade version, I do think there may be some elements included.

Inb4 Melody appears as the villain

That same melody is used in the games. Its just its canon music for Lugia.

I hope the Cyndaquil line appears in some fashion.

Typhlosion remains the only fully evolved Johto starter to have never appeared in a movie. And the only fully evolved starter to never appear in a movie if the recent Alola trio are excluded. Even then, Incineroar appeared in M20.

Would be nice as Typhlosion's screen time has practically been zilch, last time we saw Typhlosion was Advance Generation I believe

Would be nice as Typhlosion's screen time has practically been zilch, last time we saw Typhlosion was Advance Generation I believe

It was one of the only times we saw Typhlosion. It shares the record of least amount of anime appearances (again excluding the Alola trio) with Chesnaught.

Its sad to see one of my favourite Pokemon getting so little screen time.

It was one of the only times we saw Typhlosion. It shares the record of least amount of anime appearances (again excluding the Alola trio) with Chesnaught.

Its sad to see one of my favourite Pokemon getting so little screen time.
Well, technically Typhlosion was also featured in The Legend of Thunder special. But yeah, I feel kinda sad too that the awesome fire badger hasn't gotten that much screen time. It's even the only member of any Johto starter line that hasn't gotten a Pokédex entry in the anime.

Last edited:
Can't help but become intrigued at what Totodile, Togepi and Smoochum are doing in the movie.
Why Totodile but not other starters, etc.

I doubt they are Hisui's Pokemon, but I wonder why they follow her around.

They definitely are not Hisui’s. Why would she own a bunch of baby Pokemon when she’s said to hate Pokemon?

My guess is that the baby Pokemon took a liking to her and follow her whether she likes it or not.
I agree. I'm thinking that she'll take them under her wing by the end of the movie though.

Lisa's hair color seems really close to musashi's, but nothing else is notably similar. Probably just a coincidence, especially because the Rocket trio will probably just be background fodder again.

Jessie and Lisa's hair colours aren’t even remotely close. Lisa has blond with a LOT of pink, and turquoise highlights, while Jessie has solid pink/magenta/red hair.

Oh my mistake, I meant the little girl. I didn't actually look at their names and I thought magicknight94 was referring to her x:

Adamant translated the preview:
Adamant said:
"This is the city where people live together with the wind."
"Once a year, we make a deal with Lugia where it promises to give us wind."
Lisa: "Geez, I just don't get Pokémon..."
Kagachi: "It seems there's a super rare Pokémon around here somewhere!"
Usokki: Uso! ("Lies!")
Kagachi: "It's not a lie!"
Trito: "I wish I could talk to crowds like that..."
Hisui: "Stay away! I want nothing to do with Pokemon!"
Largo: "Don't worry! I'll definitely protect you!"
Satoshi: "As long as we're all together, we can do anything!"

It's a bit clumsily worded in spots, some of these lines are hard to word well in English

Yesterday I back to home after two weeks; so I sawthe trailer yesterday, and I truly loved the trailer, and I felt that it is a new movie, and one ofthe unique movies. There are a little movies who are uniques too in pokemon which are First Movie was so unique, the zororoak, all movies of BW, the second movie of XY, movie number 20, and this one also so unique

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom