• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Which ones?

• Misty

• Brock

• Tracey

• Gary

• May & Max

• Dawn

• Paul

• Iris

• Cilan

• Trip

• Clemont & Bonnie

• Serena

• Sawyer

• Mallow

• Lana

• Lillie

• Sophocles

• Kiawe

• Hau

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am I the only one who truly wishes Natsume to be back? I've said it a couple of times already, but I'd love to see what have become of her after her little girl-doll counterpart vanished. And we could see that Ghost that's been debatable if it's ever been Satoshi's Pokemon or not again.
You're not. And based on the silhouettes we got in JN065, I think there's a pretty high chance for her to reappear in the Ultra Class.

Putting subjective grievances about the PWC aside, Ash had four gym-level battles (excluding the Bea rematch) in the first 65 episodes, in addition to three minor ones. Based on this, a rate of one Ultra Class battle every 10-15 episodes is hardly unreasonable. That should mean that he'll be done with the five foreshadowed opponents in 50-75 episodes, so by December 2022 at the latest. Under the safe assumption that this series is meant to last until late 2023, there will definitely be time for more opponents in 2023.

I thought that the girl was Sabrina until I noticed Jigglypuff/Clefairy right next to her. I think it's either the anime counterpart of Green or an original character.

Putting subjective grievances about the PWC aside, Ash had four gym-level battles (excluding the Bea rematch) in the first 65 episodes, in addition to three minor ones. Based on this, a rate of one Ultra Class battle every 10-15 episodes is hardly unreasonable. That should mean that he'll be done with the five foreshadowed opponents in 50-75 episodes, so by December 2022 at the latest. Under the safe assumption that this series is meant to last until late 2023, there will definitely be time for more opponents in 2023.

I thought that the girl was Sabrina until I noticed Jigglypuff/Clefairy right next to her. I think it's either the anime counterpart of Green or an original character.

Still can be Sabrina though, as the Clefairy (Or was it Jigglypuff), could have been foreshadowing a character they didn't show (Whitney and her Miltank).

Congrats Gary, seems you're getting some more appearances :)

Makes me wonder if other old characters can come back again...
Yeah, I know about Korrina in the current opening...but it's looking like nothing will come of it...:(

Not sure how much stock to put into this, but we may or may not get another trip to Alola. Also, kind of hoping that's Norman's Slaking (or even Sawyer's) (though it's more beep likely Goh will catch it, along with most of those others :cautious: 0

1625842852070.png

Last edited:
I find it a bit random with Cresselia and DARKRAI. But that only means Brock Misty,May, Max Serena, Cilan, Clemont and Bonnie left.

Guess who's back!

Dawn_BW2.png

Comparing Dawn's new design with her old design, it seems that the biggest change (outside of the style change between series) is that they slightly muted her hair color and also changed the color of her Iris from blue to gray. This would be more in line with her design from the games, which applies to both the originals and the upcoming remakes.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom