• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia - Endgame - 18/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking...It may seem very unlikely, but what if neither of us lied about our role? Because we both claimed Doctor, we began to suspect one another.

Why would there be two doctors, poisonproof, commuter, another protective role and who knows what else though? Are you both actually doctors, or is one of you a variant?

Why would there be two doctors, poisonproof, commuter, another protective role and who knows what else though? Are you both actually doctors, or is one of you a variant?

Don't forget I'm Restless Spirit.

But, even with one doctor, a commuter, poisonproof, a vig, and restless spirit... We have an insane amount of protection on the Townie side.

I still think Max is scum, but I have to admit it's not that implausible.

If there is a serial killer, my money is on Lusamine. She's the only character in the game who was an enemy to both the islanders and Team Skull.

Sorry. I let myself get distracted with the Max issue >.<

Day 3 Start

Gladion, Team Skull's enforcer, stormed in and found out that Lillie and Nebby were kidnapped. He became mad at Sun/Moon and Hau, challenging Sun/Moon to a battle:

"Did I hear that right? It was Lillie who took Cosmog?! And you all are so useless and weak that now Cosmog is... Lillie is...
Arghhh! I'll show you how angry you make me!"

The battle raged on, but Doctor Hoo was able to defeat Null with a powerful Z-Move. Gladion was defeated:

"Hmph...How annoying.
That was wrong of me. I shouldn't have dragged you into a meaningless battle like that..."

Dear jackatlasred, you are Gladion:
150px-Sun_Moon_Gladion.png
Gladion appears in Pokémon Sun and Moon. He was originally a member of the Aether Foundation together with his mother, Lusamine, and his sister, Lillie. However, over time, he noticed his mother's obsession with the Ultra Beasts and realized that she would ruin Alola if she let Ultra Beasts into the region. For this reason, he decided to leave the foundation, only telling Wicke of his departure. Before leaving, he stole one of the three Type: Null created to be a weapon to attack Ultra Beasts.

Upon leaving the Aether Foundation, Gladion had two goals: to stop his mother and to free Type: Null from the helmet that was meant to subdue it. He eventually worked as an enforcer for Team Skull but was never considered an actual member of the team.

Gladion first meets the player on Route 5 as a Team Skull member, but he does not seem to be interested in Team Skull's affairs, unlike the Grunts near him. After his second battle with the player, he realizes the player might be able to help him stop Lusamine. After the third battle, he informs the player Team Skull is after Cosmog. Knowing now Team Skull is helping Lusamine get Cosmog back, he tells the player that they should make sure Cosmog is safe. When Lillie gets captured after the player defeats Guzma in Po Town, Gladion battles the player, and after getting his priorities straight, he takes the player and Hau to the Aether Paradise to face Lusamine and save both her and Lillie. Gladion is also encountered on the way to the newly-finished Pokémon League on Mount Lanakila. He thanks the player for stopping Lusamine and reveals he has removed his Type: Null from its restraint, evolving it into Silvally.

After the player has become the Champion of the Alola region, Gladion has taken over as acting president of the Aether Foundation while Lusamine is away. He may be spoken to at the Aether Paradise's conservatory, where he will give the player a Type: Null of their own.

Gladion is also one of the possible challengers who may appear at the Pokémon League as the player defends their title as Champion.

-Bulbapedia

Because of looking allied with Team Skull, you are a Miller. Any copcheck on you will give a Team Skull result. Your partner Null, is a Beast Killer, so you are a 2x Vigilante. Twice during the game, in different night phases, you can select a person and attempt to kill them.

You are aligned with the Alolan Islanders and win when all other factions are eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive.
jackatlasred was killed. He was the Town Miller/2x Vigilante

It is now Day 3. It will last 48 hours unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 13 players alive, 9 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the reasons outlined earlier in the thread, and the fact I suspect this was done to protect Max from suffering consequences...

Vote: Max1996

aint gonna lie, I'm curious what would happen to the flavor text if sun/moon was killed

Vote: Max1996

die, scumboy

Okay. Here is some important information.

I was a 1 x Bulletproof. I privately fakeclaimed to both Max and WolfOwl, saying that I was a role called an "eventual all-rounder." In this theoretical role, I said that if I survive until Day 5, I would receive a role. I lied that I was currently vanilla. I hoped that if one of them was scum, I would draw the kill and prevent a nk.

Last night, I was shot. I have lost my 1 x Bulletproof, so unless jack tried to shoot me before their death, there is another killing source out there. This could easily be an SK.

Okay guys don't lynch max. I lied trying to get the nightkill in me since I have only a two shot ability and was supposed to be vanilla come this phase and figured it better that I get our doc to live longer so we have chances against possible poison.

I did tell jack this and he said he made a decision on what he would do so I guess maybe he did shoot Elementar.

On another note I got roleblocked last night and someone claimed town roleblocker to me too.

Okay guys don't lynch max. I lied trying to get the nightkill in me since I have only a two shot ability and was supposed to be vanilla come this phase and figured it better that I get our doc to live longer so we have chances against possible poison.

I did tell jack this and he said he made a decision on what he would do so I guess maybe he did shoot Elementar.

On another note I got roleblocked last night and someone claimed town roleblocker to me too.

Seems plausible, but do you want to claim?

And Darth never told me that there was another protective role. That was an excuse to cover up for my own role. But I don't see why jack would try and shoot me. I'm not on top of the scum table from what I thought.

Unvote: Max1996
Vote: WolfOwl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom