• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed in all their designs, especially Volcanion. At least it still has a neat typing.

Meh. Hate that I have to resort to a merely acceptable screenshot, but oh well. Aegislash. <3

Somehow I've found four shinies in Y already. Concerned about the future value of shinies in general if they are actually more common (they really seem to be), but right now I'm mostly happy about it. So far it's two shiny Octillery (via chain fishing), Taillow (random encounter), and Phantump (random encounter). What a coincidence that I would find the Phantump today.

Gotta add Gourgeist and Vanilluxe to my banner asap. Shame there's no Sugimori yet for Gourgeist.

...Wait, Phantump? What gender?

this is kind of off topic but can anyone please help me get a sizor mega sizor looks amazing but the gts kinda sucks, i dont have that many good pokemonm but i do have a shiny quagsier

Sup guys.

What are the most versatile HM slaves this gen? I want a couple pokemon to cover the following moves:

Waterfall
Cut
Strength
Flash
Rock Smash
Fly
Sweet Scent
Dig/Teleport

What would you guys suggest. I figure Tropius for Fly, Sweet Scent, Flash and Cut, Golduck for Waterall, Strength, Dig and Rock Smash. I think these guys get all these moves.

Also my start collecting Vivillion.

Sup guys.

What are the most versatile HM slaves this gen? I want a couple pokemon to cover the following moves:

Waterfall
Cut
Strength
Flash
Rock Smash
Fly
Sweet Scent
Dig/Teleport

What would you guys suggest. I figure Tropius for Fly, Sweet Scent, Flash and Cut, Golduck for Waterall, Strength, Dig and Rock Smash. I think these guys get all these moves.

Also my start collecting Vivillion.
Bibarel hands down. It can learn almost all of those moves (except fly obviously). Still as dependable as it was in Sinnoh. My Bibarel knows Waterfall, Rock Smash, Strength and Cut.

Hoopa seems like a load of:

HOOPLA!

Screenshot_19.png

I'm dissapointed by Volcanion. I expected some cool Steam Pokémon, and we got... That.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom