• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we've never met, welcome back! I'm cRussian, pronounced like crushin. XD

Welcome back! I don't you, but welcome back!

Hi everyone!

To those that don't know me, i'm pretty much known on here for dissapearing for months and coming back, nice to meet all you new War Roomies!

I have been going back and forth about leaving, and just haven't brought myself to do it... I am taking a break from mafia games because my cat died, however... I won't leave the situation room, though. I love it here. :D

You guys are really great, too. You're like the family I have never had, but have always wished for. <3

What a wonderful and secure family we are, backstabbing and killing everyone in it. :p

That's the War Room family for you. XD

The beat family ever XD

Even though we always kill each-other, we're extremely close and inseparable. We can be compared to atoms, we never know who we're going to combine with in our teams, and create town and mafia compounds. :)

Still waiting on being mafia with one of the Zexalia Six. :lol:

Well, I mean, I was with Amerika, but I kinda only had ~2 phases with her, so... :eh:

Maybe we'll become a mafia molecule together! XD

Speaking of the Zexalia VI...

I'm thinking about hosting another mafia game. And because this is me we're talking about, it'd be Yu-Gi-Oh! related. XD

Perhaps an "All-Stars" type thing, with memorable characters from each... Or, more likely, me just shoving all my favorites from every Yu-Gi-Oh! series together. ^^;

I'm thinking about hosting another mafia game. And because this is me we're talking about, it'd be Yu-Gi-Oh! related. XD

Perhaps an "All-Stars" type thing, with memorable characters from each... Or, more likely, me just shoving all my favorites from every Yu-Gi-Oh! series together. ^^;

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

inb4 tron is way overpowered. XD

Funny you mention that, because I really do want to make sure I don't have to write his death text... ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom