• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Gen VI features do you expect to be kept in Gen VII?

I rather they stick to the one Exp Share as a key item. If you don't want to level up pokemon in your team then just store it or turn the exp share off. XY had created the best version of Exp Share and I really want it to return.

I wouldnt mind if they modified it a bit so you could choose which Pokemon you want to use it on. That would be convenient rather than boxing your Pokemon you dont want getting overleveled while using it, I dont see the problem with this kind of adjustment to it and you could still make it so it works on your whole team. It just gives people more options which I think is good.

I rather they stick to the one Exp Share as a key item. If you don't want to level up pokemon in your team then just store it or turn the exp share off. XY had created the best version of Exp Share and I really want it to return.

Not only is having to continually box 1-5 Pokémon of your team a pain, it's also not very practical to run around beating trainers with just the one Pokémon you want to train...

Having multiple Exp. Shares or just be able to select which Pokémon you want to train would solve that and you'd still be able to train your whole team at once if you want too.

I had no problems with XY's Exp Share. Sure it meant that some Pokemon were always one step ahead of others, but I found it to be a very helpful and massive improvement in the games. I've never found it inconvenient and never had to box any of my Pokemon because of it. I've nearly always kept it on. I feel like the option of choosing which Pokemon for the Share to work on would only be more bothersome, especially if I forget to change it later on.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom