• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poke Ball Factory idea

The player got to stop Team "X"! They're producing Master Balls to catch all the Legendary Pokemon and destroy the world..

Edit: When you beat the evil team's Admin, the owner of the factory thanks you and gives you a few balls.

You just break me apart with the balls jokes. :p

Now, seriously, it'll be nice to have it as a minigame, as someone said before, and the Half Price/Exotic Balls idea are pretty sweet too, but I don't support the "Special Coloration Voltorb/Electrode", it's just a lame idea.

The Ball Factory where men and woman can get free, designable and possibly imported balls are a good idea. Every guy needs more balls, why in fact, I took some of Kurt's balls and the Solaceon reporters balls and sold them to the Pokemart!!!!!

Anyway i quoted u because I just came up with this idea and you spurred it. Why not have a Pokewalker course that has not shiny but alternate voltorb and electrode forms and they each know stupid moves!!!!!! Just like Munchlax with Selfdestruct!!!

I like this idea if they incorporate some story into it like the power plant. I do like the idea of buying or "making" pokeballs here, but I'm not sure I like the idea of changing the ball your pokemon is in. I can just see someone catching a mewtwo (or whatever super high level badass legendary) in a master ball and taking it here and the going around like "look how awesome i am, i caught mewtwo in a pokeball!! im so cool!"

but I do think it would be cool to be able to buy some of the special pokeballs here. even incorporate hgss and say like "heavy balls imported from kurt in azalea town"
Also i think it would be cool to have the option to buy more master balls as long as they cost some outrageous price so you cant just buy 50 of them. maybe charge $100,000 or $200,000 so you'd have to play alot and win alot of battles before you could even think about buying one. even maybe limit how many you can buy in the game or limit it to one a month or something

Half price Poke Balls if you help to make them! It could be a kind of mini-game a bit like the Berry Blender in Ruby and Sapphire.

Agree! That just made my day.

Also i think it would be cool to have the option to buy more master balls as long as they cost some outrageous price so you cant just buy 50 of them. maybe charge $100,000 or $200,000 so you'd have to play alot and win alot of battles before you could even think about buying one. even maybe limit how many you can buy in the game or limit it to one a month or something

They could cost 1.000.000 so you would be always 1 behind!

This sounds like a very cool idea for a location, except of course that all those Voltorbs, Electrodes and überElectrodes will be really annoying, with their high Speed and tendency to selfdestruct.

Master balls are double the price of Ultra balls, and they make the Pokeballs for everyone, and Kurt cheats by ordering his balls.

also, love the voltorb idea

Last edited:
It would be nice as long as it tied into the plot and isn't just a waste of space

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom