• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

In my SS, I named Mewtwo... literally 뮤투 Myutu, as its Korean name's Mewcheu, lol.

Not sure what I named it on my HG, so I'll edit once I check.

And yah, I caught them both without Masterballs. Yei mee.

Edit: Oh yeah, the HG Mewtwo is named "Twotwo." Har har.

In my SS, I named Mewtwo... literally 뮤투 Myutu, as its Korean name's Mewcheu, lol.

Not sure what I named it on my HG, so I'll edit once I check.

And yah, I caught them both without Masterballs. Yei mee.

Edit: Oh yeah, the HG Mewtwo is named "Twotwo." Har har.

-_-; Very funny. And congratulations on catching them both without Master Balls, by the way. ^^

I've seen too many Buneary/Lopunnys named 'Bunny', including one in my Pearl version that I lent to my friend. -_-;

i used to find it hilarious when i named a metapod or kakuna after genitals and then they used the move harden.

"**** used harden!

That reminds me, I named my two Mightyena after the genital/"chest missiles" they each would possess, so I'd sometimes go, "D*cksucker, Bite!" or "Titsucker," well... you know (if Mightyena could learn Leechlife, it'd be way funnier).

Found it funny back then, but it's distasteful now.

i used to find it hilarious when i named a metapod or kakuna after genitals and then they used the move harden.

"**** used harden!

090807.gif

i remember there was a fad at my school where people were naming there Turtwigs "twiggy" i became different and named mine "leafy"

I'm probably the only one who did this, but I guess it's still unoriginal since I stole the name...

My Typhlosion is Milli, and my Ho-Oh is Vanilli.

I just named a buncha Pokemon after Mega Man 2 bosses, it's not very original..

Heatman the Cyndaquil
Bubbleman the Poliwag
Woodman the Heracross
Metalman the Scizor
Crashman the Voltorb
Flashman the Misdreavus
Quickman the Furret

I called my Cindaquil Cindy, Cuz i soft resetted till i got a female, and i always call my turtwig kurt, and i dont know why. also i think my most unoriginal would be spikey the notch eared pichu and sue the tsubajara wotsit (GenV Grass Starter) i rarely name many of my ordinary pokemon but i have named all of those on my black game, purely so i know who is who. i also have a habit of calling my mudkips kip. but i find sending out Cindy the Quilava and Kip the Swampert has a nice ring to it :) also i have a nack for catching pidgeys or the native bird pokemon in a premier ball and calling it alpha. but hey. im wierd ;)

The only one I can think of right now is "Shadow". I mean, every thing that is dark is named Shadow. It's kind of annoying.

Guilty as charged. My Umbreon is named Shadow, but it has more to do with remembering the memory of a black Lab I once had named Shadow.

I nicknamed my Gengar in SS, Gen Gens...I know it sounds childish but thats what I nicknamed him in Red version

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom