• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [April 4] - ENDGAME - Town win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 18] - Role Confirmations! Subs welcome

I received my role - confirmed. =]

Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 18] - Role Confirmations! Subs welcome

Role confirmed.

Confirming that I've got my role. ^_^

Confirm.

@Feralize;

Can we start, or should we wait for @Mintaka;?

Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

We'll start now.

Mintaka needs to sub out. @Sunburn; would you be able to sub in for her?

It is now Day 1.
The game will alternate between Day and Night phases. During the Day, all players may vote to lynch someone. To vote, simply say Vote: player, and to unvote, it's Unvote: player (please bold all votes and unvotes). You may change your vote as often as you like, provided that you unvote accordingly. You may vote not to lynch if you wish by voting for No Lynch instead of a player. Whoever is lynched will have their role revealed at the end of the phase to everyone and leave the game.

Day 1 may be tricky since you have no clear starting point, but Yatagarasu can help you publicly, and Paperhorse and Phoenicks can be contacted privately as well (see first post for contact info).

This phase will end at 10PM EDT on March 21, 2013. Whoever has a majority of votes at that time will be lynched. If there is a tie or a majority of players vote for No Lynch, the game will move into Night 1 without a lynch.

VOTE: Yatagarasu

Completely disregarding the fact that Feral isn't participating is most definitely scummy. Either that, or a newbie mistake (which, of course, I wouldn't be surprised about). But I figure I'd better be safe than sorry.

Well, it's Day 1 so I assume it's RVS time right?

Random.org says Four so...

Vote: SwampertShoes
the only funny thing I could come up with: cos you love Swampert, and I love Swampert (okay, Mudkip), and NO ONE TAKES MY SWAMPERT. NO ONEEEEEE
lol jk xD

VOTE: Yatagarasu

Completely disregarding the fact that Feral isn't participating is most definitely scummy. Either that, or a newbie mistake (which, of course, I wouldn't be surprised about). But I figure I'd better be safe than sorry.
Please for me to make a newbie mistake I would have to be new to mafias first.

@MuddyMudkip
Aw no. D: I think we Mudkip lovers should be nice to each other! XD

How would I have any way of knowing whether or not you're new? Most of us here are (myself included), so it was just an assumption. Still, my point stands.

Yes, I can sub for Min :)

@MuddyMudkip
Aw no. D: I think we Mudkip lovers should be nice to each other! XD

Is this a confession of you two being mafia buddies?

How would I have any way of knowing whether or not you're new? Most of us here are (myself included), so it was just an assumption. Still, my point stands.

Rules said:
These two players have experience in playing mafia and will be participating. They will help in keeping the game on track and teaching you basic strategies for play. If you have any questions that are better addressed with non-players, please contact one of the people listed above.
1. @Midorikawa;
2. Mintaka Sunburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom