• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

You probably should've asked if it was allowed before attempting it.
And why are you assuming I didn't?

And I take t you found this out after the night phase ended
Pretty much, yea
Phase changed like 3AM my time, so I had sent and gone to bed long before, found the answer after I woke up.
Twas kind of a rushed decision and I just wanted to survive mpre than a cycle umu

Because I misinterpreted it as you saying that you submitted your action and then found out you weren't allowed to use it that way?
oh I think I'm the one who misread what you said my bad

I questioned the wording while submitting it yea, but twas because twas kind of a last second thought
I went to bed right after though and didn't wait for an answer because I had a test on friday and needed solid sleep though

What are your thoughts on other players and the chib wagon?
Exlight - I don't think they are scum. Just frustrated but keeping to their meta (I mean to what I've seen so far but I'm relatively new.) I think they're Town.
HD - HD was either mafia but I'd lean for SK/other indep. It makes sense the mafia would kill a player like him.
DW - I'm on the fence here since
Midorikawa- So far I'm pretty sure she's Town. A lot of it stems from the fact she seems the least paranoid and trying to actually get stuff done instead of panicking. That might mean she knows more than most and isn't worried about this but doesn't really read as mafia to me.
Caps - last person on the wagon who voted right before the day's end which is a little sketchy to me.

I'm sorrry for my inactivity I was out for the weekend and I just returned. I'll try to keep posting more consistantly.

Unvote: Ex

I can believe the claim, but I do agree it's slightly dangerous because of the randomness. It does seem like a potential way to sort out any confusion about last night's events, so I do think that it will be of some use to us in the upcoming night phase...

I just really hope we can verify that a redirector or roleblocker is present, because it's likelier that town'll be hit instead of scum if Ex is left to fire on his own. Doc would need to get lucky as well to block it :/

did I claim at the wrong time :confused:
I thought the phase ended 7h ago

Phase was extended because Rasul wanted a more reasonable time to end phases at. I think it ends in ~5 hours from now?

I'm betting my chips on poisoner
I won't be surprised if we have 2-3 deaths next Night Phase
Also I guess this is why you mentioned a possible 3 deaths next phase, since you were taking your vig shot into account?

ooh 4PM
I thought it was 4AM

Also I guess this is why you mentioned a possible 3 deaths next phase, since you were taking your vig shot into account?
I was thinking Mafia kill+ whatever killed HD + a possible poisoner when I said that actually, with mine being successful it would be 3-4

Phase was extended because Rasul wanted a more reasonable time to end phases at. I think it ends in ~5 hours from now?
3 Hours in Counting

And i had to work this Morning, and wouldnt have time to dish out Day scene. But yeah. 2 am ender was killing me

Because of how fast the votes on chib accumulated, I think there has to be scum within there somewhere. DW and Mido's votes were the tie and tiebreaker votes respectively, which imo are the most suspicious points in which to cast a vote because they were the ones that changed the lynch target from Ex to chib. I can't fault them for thinking chib's actions were strange, though, so it's harder to get a good read on their actions.

Ex's insistence on the existence of a poisoner as opposed to any other explanation is strange. I don't see why a potential worst case scenario would mean that all other possible scenarios wouldn't matter.

Vote: ExLight

For now, at least.

I'm a bit confused, if DW and Mido are the most scummy people on the wagon, why not vote one of them?

Oof self voting eh? Looks hella scummy, almost like defeatist.

Vote: Ex

If you want to be lynched we'll lynch you, tbh you've gotten more scummier as the game progressed.

The other game I'm in is iver for me so I will be able to give attention to this game now.

This is BS, taking an opportunity of an overreaction while you can.

Just because it doesn't help town doesn't mean town don't do it, and scum doing it would overall probably be worse for their team. I've only ever seen town and Jesters self-vote.

I believe I saw ME do it once as mafia? But that was a long time ago.

My role is some weird mess that acts like a Doctor on Even Nights and like a Compulsory Randomized Vigi on Odd Nights. I don't know who I shoot either.

It's a bit of a anti-town role, but I realized we can work something out with it, specially since we're considering the possibility of a redirector/bus driver/roleblocker and use it to find out what (if anything) stopped the mafia kill last night.

I know you reverted this in a later post, but i'm paranoid that this may have been a slip, maybe you are why HD died last night? I dunno.

These are very interesting wagons today IMO. I don't think Ex is scum, it's worth noting that his flip from self-voting to SMS is the vote that switches the lynch target for the day (is there a technical term for this?), but it seems mostly out of self-defense despite some dislike of SMS' tone.

Obviously there are no alignment reveals but we can still do some flavor solving based on the character flip to maybe assist with this. Nobody's really around right now and there's only 30 mins left til EoD, so I'm assuming SMS will be lynched today. Assuming SMS flips scum I think it would be a good idea to look at the people pushing for an Ex lynch earlier in the day, namely Tood for his reluctance to vote SMS. If he ends up flipping town, I think Mido looks a bit sus here. I think her comment about "scumreading someone for lurking, but not for not participating" is weird considering there was mentions about SMS lurking around earlier in the day. As such she never really scumreads SMS but jumps to him quickly, almost like she was waiting for an opportunity to jump off the sinking Cyanide ship?

Dawning has largely gone under the radar today, I think it's interesting he's not voting at the end of the day.

It's definitely an interesting game when Officer Snake is one of your only townreads. Ex and Minish are up there too.

These are very interesting wagons today IMO. I don't think Ex is scum, it's worth noting that his flip from self-voting to SMS is the vote that switches the lynch target for the day (is there a technical term for this?), but it seems mostly out of self-defense despite some dislike of SMS' tone.
Light was voting sms before the self vote, so there isn’t any way that it could really ever be seen as scummy. Unless sms is town.
think her comment about "scumreading someone for lurking, but not for not participating" is weird considering there was mentions about SMS lurking around earlier in the day. As such she never really scumreads SMS but jumps to him quickly, almost like she was waiting for an opportunity to jump off the sinking Cyanide ship?
Sinking ship? What ship? I voted cyanide partly for her vote placement On the chin wagon, and partly for being MIA. Which cyandie explained the latter taking away that. Reason.

Sms said he was actively not participating, which is no different than being too busy. I don’t see a reason to waste a day phase on someone who will be subbed or modkilled. Then when he chose to vote light for scummy reasons, and choose to participate, it became valid to spend time lynching, especially since it was the scummiest thing at the time.

Night Two
DAY TWO
Vote Count
Exlight (2): ExLight, SMS
SMS (3): TheCapsFan, Midori, ExLight
CyCry (1): SnakePD
Not Voting: CyCry, DW, Jinjo,Minish, TOOD

SMS is the one that was speculated to be the Thief. He was electrocuted and thrown out a window. he is Mace Windu from Star Wars

NIght Two Begins

The Living
Caps
CyCry
DW
Exlight
Jinjo
Midorikawa
Minish
Snake PD
Tood

The Dead
Chib-Ronny from Moonstruck
HumanDawn-Pennywise from IT
Funnier-Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck
SMS- Mace Windu from Star Wars

Night Two Ends Monday 6/22 at 4pm EST

Last edited:
Everyone decides that Chib stole the results, as they rush him, he tries to beat them back with his wooden hand, as a last ditch Effort he screams " Chrissy bring me the Big Knife" but she wouldnt do it. it was later revealed through Investigation that Chib was Ronny Cammareni from Moonstruck
As everyone wakes up, and we take count on who is still alive, HumanDawn was the one Killed Last Night. upon further inspection, he was killed by a mixture of being sprayed by an inhaler and being hit in the head with a slingshot, and That he was Pennywise From IT
Funnier tries to open the door to the bathroom, only to be knocked back flat on his ass. He was Uncle Buck from Uncle Buck
SMS is the one that was speculated to be the Thief. He was electrocuted and thrown out a window. he is Mace Windu from Star Wars
So both SMS and Chibi talk about thieving in their FT. I wonder if there’s a connection. It seems kind of out of place compared to the others, but they are the only lynches so It could be a lynch ft thing.

On another note Humans says he was the one, which seems to imply mafia nightkill.

So both SMS and Chibi talk about thieving in their FT. I wonder if there’s a connection.
Uh, guys? The page is blank. No, seriously. There’s nothing on it. Well come look yourselves!”

Leo disappeared backstage, followed quickly by a short, balding man with large glasses appearing onstage, “I’m sorry, but it appears that the sheet that shows the winner of this year’s Academy Award for Best Actor has been… misplaced. Or stolen. Maybe stolen.”

Murmurs went through the crowd. Stolen? Who would do such a thing?

“I will neither confirm nor deny whether or not it was stolen; however, if it was, it had to have been done by someone in this room. So nobody leave, and we’ll figure this out together. I’ll call a guy. All of you….. Just sit tight. This will all be over soon.”
From the Day One post.
Flavorwise Mafia stole the results of the Academy Awards and Town is trying to find out who they are.

I think SMS' character is a good guy, so if we take it to face value it's prolly safe to assume he was Town.

I know you reverted this in a later post, but i'm paranoid that this may have been a slip, maybe you are why HD died last night? I dunno.
fsr I just have a bit of a hard time with the words Odd/Even in english, I'm pretty sure I had nothing to do with HD's death

On another note Humans says he was the one, which seems to imply mafia nightkill.
Are you implying he's Town? Or do you think the kill was redirected back to scum?

Back
Top Bottom