• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you keep it alive?

Apparently, someone is secretly building a wall here...

Good idea, I feel like doing a.really long post so I'll be gone but not gone.for a little bit

A long post, over an hour of writing with a short break, read it or don't. Its just a brief look into what goes on in my mind during the late hours of the night. Also I'm actually tires now.so goodnight

2:24 when I'm starting this. For anyone else it would be late. For me its just Thursday. I have work today but there isn't much that I can do, actually, that's a lie. There's a lot I can do but I'm used to stayin. up this late and waking up early so I should be fine, its an easy job anyway. I go in, sit on a bench, every once in a while bag some peoples groceries. Then walk out with whatever I can make in four hours. Its simple but if you do it right it can be profitable.

Pandora seems to lean towards playing sad songs. That's all fine and all but it messes with the creative flow of my thoughts and disrupts my focus on what is truly important by making me think more on the negative things. There's already enough of that in the world.

Speaking of negativity I honestly don't understand it. Just because the news focuses on the negative doesn't mean the worlds ending. Trust me, people aren't smart enough to be heartless. And even if there are people like that, why let them ruin your fun, I enjoy life. I might as well, I'm here and I don't have any intention of leaving anytime soon so I'm going.to make the best of it.

Literature! Literature is important, its a written record us, of what we have done, of the creations of the authors. Speech and literature are, in my opinion, the greatest achievements humanity has made. Why? Humans do not naturally speak or read. We have to be taught our languages and how to read. The fact that something we can't naturally do has managed to grow to such heights is an amazing thing. That's why I don't like picture books or scrapbooks, you take the whole point of language out of it if you ate just going to go back to using images to communicate, not to say I don't like art. I am able to recognize the beauty in a work of art

Only eighteen minutes and I have gone.through four rants, that's my mind for you. this should be a good way to gauge how my mind works though, its always good to know yourself. So many people dont know themselves and I find it sad. They don't take the time learn about themselves, only you know the real you. I know myself, I find that thinking about myself and what my flaws and strengths are to be interesting. When you know your own flaws and can admit them then you can start to better yourself.

Music, never before have words been used misused in such a way. Music has a way at pulling at our emotions, it can make us happy, it can make us sad. Sometimes we relate ourselves to it. We compare songs to situations in our lives, and yet we can be so picky about what we like. Musics like a plate of food. We get it and we taste it, just a small taste, and from that small taste we decide that we love it or hate it, usually judging an entire genre on that small taste.

People can be extremely judgemental. I tend to get the blunt of it, I find myself ignored by a lot of people as they just assume that I'm either going to talk about Pokemon, or if I'm not, that I don't know what I'm talking about. If only people would pay attention to what's truly going on instead of basing their thoughts only on what's in front of them, not that I haven't done the same thing but at least.I try not to judge.

About thirty minutes of writing at this point. I'll probably post this in two hours. It will be five my time then. If my phone lasts that long. It was decided I would get the bad charger and I'm on my phone. 8%

Break time! Time for a late night snack of giant chocolate chip cookies. Yes I have a gluten allergy but I spent three dollars on them so I'm eating some. Don't make my absol night slash you.

So a ten minute break, seems good. This is what happens when I'm bored. I just do seemingly random stuff. And why not, everything else I do is unpredictable, I have the worst of luck planning ahead.

I think I'll take another break, all I can think about right now is strategy and that's a better subject for a blog post.

Why must time move so slow, how I long for dawn and the
Morning sun. Even if i only have a long day of chores and work. Night is lonely. At least during the day I can fake it. At night I have no motivation to.

I've been writing an hour and now I'm actually feeling tired. So now I'm going to call it quits and try to get some sleep. You will know if I don't because that green light that says whether I am active will pop right back on.

I dunno, I kinda like it! It's like as if Random messages was a big epic scifi like starwars or something! I wonder if kakuna, (or whoever makes the thread) will set up the rules like it was a starwars theme? A long time ago... In a galaxy far far away...
Not the OP, but will a wallpost do?

A long time ago [span="font-size: 0.5pt;"](Or at least long in terms of internet time.)[/span], on a forum that let's us communicate with people far, far away....

RANDOM MESSAGES

EPISODE X

I PLAYED Y
SO I WOULDN'T KNOW
HOW GREAT IT IS,
I'M WAITING FOR Z

The series of threads have come a long way
since they started out. The posters have faced many
trials over the course of this history, both good and bad.
Regulars had come and gone, but there was always a group willing to take up the reins.

What adventures await
the users in this thread?

What new friends
have yet to be met?
Only time will tell...

What is the future but the past of the day after tomorrow.
Whoa, I didn't know you posted here (or rather the previous thread).

Enzap said:
RWBY Needs new Episodes
It will in the next month or two probably. ^^ Most shows take a hiatus between seasons.
I am looking forward to this like whoa

Genzap said:
Dolce said:
HB said:
#TeamYangXiaoLong and #TeamBlakeBelladonna
No #TeamWeiss!

*vanishes*
I like Ruby. Her trailer in particular really stood out to me as awesome.
#TeamEveryoneButTeamCRDL

Charles said:
I tried watching a couple episodes. I couldn't get further.

I couldn't get past the first.
It took me until episode 15 to really get into it. Prior to that it was mostly setting stuff up (though I did enjoy the trailers).

I have an old e-Reader and a complete set of Ruby/Sapphire e-Cards
Impressive. :eek:

What a nice human lady. Though... did she seem familiar to any of you?
Not sure. You're so bad with faces, everyone seems like everyone else to you.
?

I'm Mister White Christmas, I'm Mister Snow.
I'm Mister Icicle; I'm Mister Ten below.
Friends call me Snow Miser, whatever I touch,
Turns to snow in my clutch.
I'm too much.
I never thought I'd see someone quote that song in here. xD
Wait, is that from a real song?!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watched that growing up. xD
A staple of my childhood, though not my favorite Rankin/Bass film at the time (that was Rudolph).

I almost never read my PMs again unless I wrote something that can't be replicated. XD
wha?

Heheh! I take it you all love goomy aswell.
Dearly. join us, join uuuussss

When I was a kid, I wanted to call my bulbasaur ozone. But I didn't know how to spell it. It looked cooler so I name all my bulbasaurs ozion now!
That's a similar story to my username. I wanted to give my Empoleon a cool, unique name so I just kind of came up with Enzap.
Incorrect, you left Orre and changed your name to hide from Officer Jenny. Also maybe your species, if you're a Bidoof or Bidoof-hybrid.

Trust me I know the history of your username better than you.

Mine was just random. Aside from the fact I have a Chao named "Mokoni" and I added "ki" onto the end for whatever reason. xD
Mook of Ini we've already covered your true origin story as well. :eek:hdear:

Wow, we just found out the origin of that legendary name!
Glad I could clear things up!

Dino said:
Uhm, Enzap sounds better for an Electric-type than a Water/Steel. It's zapping.
I agree.

Yeah, we found out more about each other.

*those little things that no ones cares for most of the time because they are almost granted*
?

So most people have stolen nicknames lol! XD
Guilty. :V

Lol anyone else with username stories? XD
We have these threads in OtB/Post Count++, if you're interested. ^^

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f696/explain-your-avatar-profile-picture-128281/
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f696/explain-your-location-131509/
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f696/explain-your-signature-102854/
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f696/explain-your-usertitle-123793/
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f557/what-does-your-username-mean-you-why-do-you-use-30326/
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f696/your-nicknames-108060/

Ι gotta get a bride, too!

WHITNEY! Yup, I had that Whitney Fanboy theme for a while...
And then you brought it back!

Hey, I enjoy supermodels :p

... as long as you can't see their ribs. There's skinny, and there's too skinny. ._.;
I can see my ribs. :look:

I wish to be more evenly proportioned.

i love Ash X Gary but my friend says Brock X Ash
Both are good! I have a doujin of the latter that's filled with little mini-stories. :3

I hadn't even heard of that as a ship until recently xD I can't say I really see much in that one but hey, whatever works for ya! I'll take it over Ash+Misty/Serena just because I see them as threats xD
But those are good too! DD: can't stop wont stop multishipping

I am a ContestShipper myself. It just makes sense that she's over Ash by this time.
Or she never saw him as anything but a friend.

I dunno, I like Advance and Contest. *shrugs*

My husband's hair is best hair. His hair is probably the most inconsistent thing in Hetalia. Some official art has it part to the left, and others have it part to the right.
Can't he just comb them either way depending on his mood?
I was wondering that too.

I bought donuts yesterday and whoever baked them sprinkled them with baking soda instead of powdered sugar.

I wanted to die
But thankfully you didn't, or we'd never hear any more of your various tales of school, videogames, life, etc. :3

I have the giggles.
Gaggles?

Cake for Karis and Ozion
5ROfh.jpg

your names are now Josh, yes
@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=29937" target="_blank">Scarlet Sky</a>;

You however, are now Derek.
And @Caprizant; is Lief Erikson!

My name is Susan.
Is this song about you? If so how could you do that to Dion?! >:O

I'm the opposite of gangsta.

I don't think anyone here knows my real name yet. It's Jillian.
…Michaels?! Oh shi-

Oooh toe socks! Those look like mine only mine have Pikachu faces all over them.
What ridiculously cute socks you have!

*watches battle while eating popcorn*
AHHHHHH(my last commonly used username was popcorn)
PopcornPopperUsernameShipping = The absolis x @Popper500;

WHY WAS THIS ABOMINATION EVER POSTED ON THIS FORUM?!

Cartoons are like Fine Wine sure they might grow old but they never age
The animation does. And sometimes the morals. :look:

@<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=51708" target="_blank">jokool</a>; stay a while~

I'll try, but it is hard to keep up with this thread.... Already 7 new pages since this morning..... :dizzy:
No kidding. :dizzy:

I like wallposts!
:D

ok ya i like umbreon to but jolteon is best
@Zima; we got another one! :D

Pineapple sucks. q.q
Even ones found under the sea?

Starscream and Tangrowth for SSB4.
Tangrowth would be more broken than Meta Knight.

Oshawott is closer to Froakie, I think
Water: Check
First unveiled, was considered "weird": Check
Evolves into badass: Check
Now popular: Check

Except Snivy/Serperior is still the most popular of the V starters
who could hate crispy bacon??

Welp, time to go and watch Kill Bill Vol 2 now

My friend said he's never seen any of the movies and that is illegal so we forced invited him to watch both of them.
Now he won't stop whistling that song. You know which one.
I've only seen a clip of two of it. *livin' life on the edge*

Damn. I like my username, but I don't like being called it. I should change it. :I
I couldn't resist creating a double inside joke. What would I change it to...
...to Gafigglethorp! :DD

I'm outnumbered. q.q Guess I know who I'm theming after Christmas then~ if I can find some good pics between now and then
Guess not?

I liked mario kart for the gamecube, that was the best one in my opinion.
Double Dash was awesome. Two character on a kart, two times the items!

Think of it like this:

New season, more of the same material.
Like the Pokémon anime has been for the past 10 years or so! :D
And just like it, it has an amazing first few episodes, then slumps in the middle.
Sounds about right, with a change in the cast line up every now and then, and new guest appearances.

Has a New Years Resolution for here and that's to be less serious
What brought that about?

I used to think it said "past is in the PAAATH"
Like, the past is in the way.
But nope
ur a silly

~Come at me
And you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye~

this song has been stuck in my head since Karis has had that Yang avatar
yes, that long
I'm not alone. ;w;

I still think it says this though:

I burn!
Can't hold me now,
You got nothing that can stop me. And you know that
I burn!
Swing all you want.
Like a fever I will take you down!

Bored bored bored

I just made a team entirely out of Poison types.
Which ones?

Okay, I'll stop calling you INH. Ι just thought that calling you Markos all the time...no one else uses their real name that much.
Terry does. And Genzap took to calling me Ray-ray every now and then so he could make it rhyme with cray-cray.

Thank you! It is indeed out of the retail world :D Granted, I will stay there for a little while and work one evening a week or so...mostly to keep the employee discount T_T. That said, it couldn't come at a better time; the last four days at my retail job were just ridiculous.
Good for you! And nice. xD I don’t get one where I work. We get one at a sub place close by, but not at our actual place of work. :U

Doing this the cheap way @<a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=42732" target="_blank">Kakuna Matata</a>; as long as she looks good in the pic I don't mind.
Here's all the ones I found on tumblr (if you don't mind spoilers for DR1 or SDR2). Roughly 12 pages of her (I'm so disappoint in myself, it should at least be 20 by this point orz)

It's a soap opera? o.o

NEVER! #hereticpride

Another member of the resistance! :D

Really? That'd be odd if it were true ...

Meep, you're probably right. D: And what's the Ghetto Pokédex?

What's an AU?

I can't really fit in the bathtub too well with my height, and showers are probably more water-efficient, so ...
Nah,
Wiki on Twin Peaks said:
Twin Peaks is consistent with Lynch's work as a whole in that it is not easily placed within an established genre. Its unsettling tone and supernatural features are consistent with horror films, but its campy, melodramatic portrayal of quirky characters engaged in morally dubious activities reflects a bizarrely comical parody of American soap operas. Like the rest of Lynch's oeuvre, the show represents an earnest moral inquiry distinguished by both weird humor and a deep vein of surrealism.

I thought my DVD was screwed up at this point, but I looked on YouTube and nope, that's James' actually singing there. (You don't have to listen to the whole thing, but he starts at ~0:20.)

for shame!! >:OO

My taste buds just never cared for it.

It makes sense. To me. xD

Ghettodex (Sadly no longer active. :( Some of it is NSFW.)

AU = alternate universe, usually a fanfic or an RP, letting people know that the characters from a series will be taken out of their typical environments and placed in a new one, to varying degrees of success of actually keeping said characters in-character. All series not set in a high school will have a high school AU fanfic, no exceptions. They're also gold.

Ah. I usually shower too, but I take baths once a month to help with cramps.

*comes back with plush doll versions off all RM regulars +YamiiDenryuu*
I hope mine comes with a little book of Diamondshipping doujinshi. :3c

*throws plushie!RM members into the burning fireplace*
Time to get the newer, better models.
*goes out to town*
EmotGonk_zps8dfa8bde.gif

SAVE THE DOUJINSHI because I've never actually seen Diamondshipping doujinshi. (probably because most people don't give two shits about this pairing but it's better than the three or four shits not given about like 90% of the ships in this franchise)

Is going to be keeping my theme for an entire year
Good luck, Jamie!

I promise that next year, everytime rambo changes her avatar, I will change mine 3 times! XD
That's a lot o' Lightning and Kirigiri. :p

Are you sure KM isn't your mother?
No. Is she?
Not only do you do wallposts, your starting to sound like her! I think your from a different family![/QUOTE]We both got the Dangnab Ronpaul affinity going on, but he's not nearly as fond/obsessed with Silent Hill as me and therefore is no son of mine.
EmotArmsCrossed_zps5390d284.gif

I've been here for nearly 4 years and frequently question why I still come here or even bother...
Your answer(s)?

16th student:

BEFORE/AFTER: NEEDS SCREEN TIME.
Read translations of DR IF and DR0 (towards the bottom, above the commentary section). ;3

So much love for Mukuro. ;w;

I'm quite new to this thread, as in actively-ish participating in it, but it seems to be good fun here so I think I'll stay :thumbup:
We're happy to have you. ^^

.... this statement made me realize

I have no idea who I think is best bishie in Pokémon.
55547.png

Applicable to everyone.

Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty Dan liar.

Siebold is great

but if I could, I'd make Barry my Pokemon husbando
And I fucking hate the name "Barry"
help
Barry is a barry good name water you on hopefully something that makes this horrible pun mildly funny

I always thought Roark was cute. I also like Falkner, Morty, Gary/Blue/Green/Whatever, Steven, Volkner, Burgh, Cilan, Chili, Cress, and that's more than I thought. :p
no gio

*dies inside*

I always thought Roark was cute. I also like Falkner, Morty, Gary/Blue/Green/Whatever, Steven, Volkner, Burgh, Cilan, Chili, Cress, and that's more than I thought. :p
Yes to all except Cilan
them eyes
*shudders*
are GORGEOUS
do not listen to him cilan i still love you

Is reading the Hyrule Historia
You like?

Almost 10 and the fabled snow still hasn't fallen
Weathermen are a bunch of liars!, thieves!, and MURDERERS!

And now I must go, I need my people
WELL MAYBE IT WAS JUST TIRED OF GETTING PUSHED AROUND

BY SHOVELS AND PLOWS

So it's gonna fall somewhere will people will 'ppreciate it and not disturb its natural beauty :I

everything is too cute
that said, I cannot imagine a cute Genesect; I must see this movie myself
all pokémon can be made cute, no exceptions

*browsing through my old avatars* I have three...of Curtis. That's a bit random.
You have avatars of @Akromatic; ?

I fucking hate having the option to change my username. I've almost accidentally changed it twice when I meant to change my usertitle.
I hate that it's on the same page as the option to change your usertitle. ><

Darn, I was hoping to at least be first page. :I Curse you people.
If it's any consolation you were on my first page. :V

Team Edward is best team. *shot repeatedly*
I'm going to pretend this is FE!Edward or FMA!Edward, regardless of whether it is actually true.

Make Yaoi? Pls?
*hides behind Enzap*
Take him. Please. i don't care if it breaks up my otp
i don't care if it breaks up my otp
i don't care if it breaks up my otp
YOU SIR ARE NO TRUE SHIPPER

go get a job at fedex

Oh good. I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy yourselves. What did you do?
Well. The adults drank (they like their beer/wine/etc down here, though they're fairly responsible with it), and I just chatted with them every so often. Or played Imperishable Night.
Then when midnight hit, the fireworks outside really picked up. We paused what we were doing to watch them from the window. =w=
It was a nice sight. Though the "show" ended early due to the rain. The aftermath was an odd fog due to the mix of firework smoke and rain. .-.
But yeah, it was fun.
That's good to hear, Josh. =)

They're always freaking playing Wii Sports with the guy my dad works with >:/
This made me laugh for some reason. xD

Hello, again. RMX is... like RM9 at all aspects. I can't realize why some people thought something important would change in the content?
It’s like Miar said:
New season, more of the same material.

I finished RWBY. It was fun. And the trailers were good.
Favorite character and favorite trailer?

It's in the Archives, Zima. That's where all the abandoned threads go.
Maybe they all have fun parties when nobody's looking.
They're like Boos in that regard.

I wonder what RM9 would do at those parties. Is it an introvert? Is it a male? Female? Transgender? Does it like strawberry or chocolate ice cream better? Does it hit on the other RMs?
Yes, no, no, no, cookie dough, yes if you squint it's not very good at it but it's trying and it's adorable ;w;

32 pages already holy schnee
ftfy

I just can't catch up, VMs and family stuff...

I'll have to seclude myself for a day for the wallpost...
It can be a challenge. @.@ But a self-imposed one that can be easily dropped.

I wonder what Markos will do when he returns.

I'm fine, Zima. Doing a bit of multitasking here: watching a film and talking with you guys- at the same time!
Multitasking is fun. :3
You are both much more gifted than I. x.x

Crap. I don't like Pablo as a nickname :/

I've been given better ones
Such as?

Pablolyricsinger.jpg

Did someone say my name?
Yes, you vanished for a hundred years when we needed you the most.

And... you were incarnated as a penguin it seems. Hm.

*draws Airbender markings on you*

CLOSE ENOUGH this is what you get for penguin sledding all the damn time

Oh, so that's an Aero bar! It's called 'Bros' here. That basically means fragile and crumbly at the same time. They taste great :3
Do you share Bros with your bros?

Does Zexy x Zima exist yet?

XD How would that be called? ZZTopShipping?

*lame pun alert activates*
I think we'll get along rather well. :cheers:

Apex, your appreciation of Kris makes me happy~ |3
And your shenanigans with Karis make me d'aaw :3c

Let's talk about RWBY.
Lots o' feels I have for this series.

I usually don't theme people at all. Pokémon mostly. But I don't swap avatars very often :/
Umbreon and Tyranitar and... I dunno of any other ones you've had. :?

I just don't have any confessions for the thread period.
That's a confession right there, you liar!! >:eek:o

I don't think TiG counted toward the RM total.
^

It is in the same category here though.

I honestly don't know which story I like the best, but I wish they'd stop following the same plot outline every time.
I'm not sure how they could change up the formula unless they went the Colosseum/XD route. :p
I'd be okay with this.
EmotZOMG.gif

I'm gonna go finally delete all of my blogs with missing pictures. 123 was such a nice number...
That's a lot of missing pictures. o.o

How can I not like this Pokemon.
Only people who lack a heart could. ;w;

After it bites your hand off from trying to pet it perhaps?
It wouldn't. D: It's too sweet from eating nutella.

Has KK posted yet?
I haven’t seen Mr. Slider around, no.

KK posts here!? I wish :<
Sorry you have to settle for me.
EmotWringingHands.png

Catching Fire gets serious but it always break into comedy when I see Effenie (or however you spell it).
Effie Trinket - The Hunger Games Wiki

I cannot lik all of KM's posts because that's illegal.
That's right, because you must not let the likable in, don't let them see,
you be the good boi you always have to be!
Conceal, don't feel the likableness, don't let them know!

It is illegal to lik anything in public except for a lollipop.
Genzap's got this down too.

I have tentacles. >:3
Can you rub them on my art?!
EmotSwoon.gif

I didn't think Umineko was as good as Higurashi. I'd like another season of it. :3
Another season of Seacats would be nice, yes yes.

I don't know which I like better. I'm tempted to say Higurashi, but I still don't understand Seacats completely. :?

Crabpeople
We'll save that for a backup broadcast.

Respect my Hakuna Matata. >:O
ain't no way it has less worries than mine >:eek:o

D: what on eath has happened?!
You have been judged and sentenced.
maxresdefault.jpg
tumblr_inline_mtib58vdzE1s55qm3.gif
2intense4me

I really need to watch Higurashi(but it's not exactly the best time to at night)
That's the best time for the earlier parts! >:3c And then this:
You might be interested in watching the later parts then, where the story is moving toward an end and a lot of the horror is gone. However, be warned that it's replaced with sad and heartfelt moments as things wind down... (If you're sensitive to that sort of thing, DO NOT watch Minagoroshi-hen. Just don't.)

Wonders if KM is going to do RMX Wallpost #1?
Nah, too predictable.

Good morning, Ryan of the iciclefridges!

Also, YAY @ a big ol' KM Wallpost! I'm not even going to try to quote all that but I enjoyed reading things I had forgotten I said and your repsonses to them and other things as well xD

Good morning, Ryan of the iciclefridges!

Also, YAY @ a big ol' KM Wallpost! I'm not even going to try to quote all that but I enjoyed reading things I had forgotten I said and your repsonses to them and other things as well xD
That's alright, just as long as you're not Jillian Michaels. :uhoh: (and if you really are, I'm sorry I'll try to do better at your work outs please don't get mad at me like you did on the DVD!!
EmotGonk_zps8dfa8bde.gif
EmotGonk_zps8dfa8bde.gif
)

I just found out that I fucking love wall posts! But this one made my phone lag BIG TIME! Like a Relaxed Slowpoke holding a Lagging Tail.

Yeah. It's that bad :/

But, ehm... Am I supposed to react on KM's answers on my posts that he (or she?) quoted? Because I want to but I don't know if I'm supposed to do that :I

Last edited:
FUCK YOU TUMBLR FOR BEING SLOW THERES KIRIGIRI PICTURES WAITING FOR ME!!!
Oh I mean afternoon citizens of earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom